Replies: 10481
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494619 time=1677033062 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494586 time=1677004804 user_id=2845
Forums are dying. Everyone is on crappy social media

It has been slow lately. Blaze, Cunt, Dove, Kooch, Scouser and Zetsu haven't been posting. To make it worse, Seamidget and the incels never take forum breaks.

Im around lol.

Thought I would be posting more in the Winter, but instead I been playing Skyrim  :laugh:

Its roller coaster weather here, as in its about to turn. We get bursts of warm weather. I was busy outdoors all weekend. Even went to a bonfire. Tomorrow gonna be 81, but then its a chance of snow on Saturday  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494649 time=1677080492 user_id=2221

It has been slow lately. Blaze, Cunt, Dove, Kooch, Scouser and Zetsu haven't been posting. To make it worse, Seamidget and the incels never take forum breaks.

Im around lol.

Thought I would be posting more in the Winter, but instead I been playing Skyrim  :laugh:

Its roller coaster weather here, as in its about to turn. We get bursts of warm weather. I was busy outdoors all weekend. Even went to a bonfire. Tomorrow gonna be 81, but then its a chance of snow on Saturday  :laugh:

Are you getting excited for St Paddies? I always look forward to it every year.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=494650 time=1677080828 user_id=3390

Im around lol.

Yes sir!!!!  ac_dance

Its my kickoff for fun season lol.

Parade in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=494653 time=1677082558 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=494650 time=1677080828 user_id=3390

Yes sir!!!!  ac_dance

Parade in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

It is one of the biggest days of the year for the sports bars around here. I always go for at least one pint.

Aylana

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494586 time=1677004804 user_id=2845
Forums are dying. Everyone is on crappy social media

Some Social media groups are better and more mature...You don't have to scroll past scat or deal with old men spamming creepy pictures from their Photo-slop-bucket account. Most of what is posted on the so called community forums these days is cringeworthy and embarrassing, and you begin to wonder why the hell you are reading this trash day after day and getting nothing from it but a bad case of the shits.

It's the same old politics, creepers creeping, or stupid audios posted by men... Caskur's audio was understandable and entertaining, but the audios by the men sound so gay, Breakfall was even orgasming loudly like Scotty on his last Vocaroo...gross. Gary's and Scotty's microphones must smell like muskrat penis, it's disgusting hearing these men making homoerotic Vocaroo's day after bloody day, this type of fetish should be kept private and should not be on forums.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=494654 time=1677083347 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=494653 time=1677082558 user_id=2221

Yes sir!!!!  ac_dance

Parade in 2 1/2 weeks!!!

It is one of the biggest days of the year for the sports bars around here. I always go for at least one pint.

Hell yeah, will be a banger here!!! Im excited lol.

Btw, I was at Walmart a couple weeks ago, and they switched the self checkout again lol, card only. Then switched again last week and could use cash. Shit weird lol, but it means I aint crazy  :laugh:

Anonymous

Im around lol.

I will be posting more screen shots from this place at Butthurt Factory. That should draw you back there.

Shen Li

Im around lol.

I post more in the winter. I don't have any winter hobbies. I will probably say zai jian to forums when I move to Singapore.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=494706 time=1677125369 user_id=1676:001_rolleyes:

Will you miss me? ac_biggrin

Frood

I'll burn KFC scented votive candles in a makeshift effigy of you fashioned from chopped up cardboard buckets and glued together with a small tub of mashed potatoes and gravy....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

...Frood and Shen Li, sitting in a tree

F. U. C. K. I. N. G.....

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=494724 time=1677139173 user_id=1676
I'll burn KFC scented votive candles in a makeshift effigy of you fashioned from chopped up cardboard buckets and glued together with a small tub of mashed potatoes and gravy....

ac_boring

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494695 time=1677121193 user_id=3389

Im around lol.

I post more in the winter. I don't have any winter hobbies. I will probably say zai jian to forums when I move to Singapore.

Take me with you, and introduce me to some of your cousins  ac_dance