Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

I heard their was supposed to be some content at BF.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=496976 time=1680637982 user_id=3385
I heard their was supposed to be some content at BF.

That content would be bus tickets and fries.

Herman

Just for the hell of it, I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory. Guests can see posts new. What is new? The deadbeat dad is back. He is probably posting from the library because he can't afford internet. Apegirl is back and spamming away. I do not get what Biggie, Dove and Blazor see in that place.

Aylana

Quote from: Herman post_id=497096 time=1680752775 user_id=3396
Just for the hell of it, I took a look at Butthurt Fagtory. Guests can see posts new. What is new? The deadbeat dad is back. He is probably posting from the library because he can't afford internet. Apegirl is back and spamming away. I do not get what Biggie, Dove and Blazor see in that place.

The only thing I see is sea creeper spamming the same photos 50 times a month like a deranged stalker...he might as well be classified as a bot at this point because there is no variation or originality in any of his posts, it's all the same day after day, he is as close to a zombie as you can get, spamming and moaning while walking into a wall over and over. What about the other 75-year-old man named Admin? Same thing, spam spam spam...finding both of those cretins crawling around on your website is like finding maggots in your hamburger...you know it's rotten.

Biggie Smiles

I simply enjoy shitting on the libtards

I hate leftist proggie scum

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497498 time=1681254566 user_id=3214

I simply enjoy shitting on the libtards

I hate leftist proggie scum

They are detestable.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=497483 time=1681222798 user_id=3385

The only thing I see is sea creeper spamming the same photos 50 times a month like a deranged stalker...he might as well be classified as a bot at this point because there is no variation or originality in any of his posts, it's all the same day after day, he is as close to a zombie as you can get, spamming and moaning while walking into a wall over and over. What about the other 75-year-old man named Admin? Same thing, spam spam spam...finding both of those cretins crawling around on your website is like finding maggots in your hamburger...you know it's rotten.

They are bots.

Erica Mena

I think there is something wrong with Admin. Seriously
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497551 time=1681330859 user_id=2845

I think there is something wrong with Admin. Seriously

No doubt about it.

Biggie Smiles

He's a cripple for starters

Lokmar

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497553 time=1681334976 user_id=3214

Next time to talk to that faggit, let him know I said God want all faggits dead.

THANKS!

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=497553 time=1681334976 user_id=3214

I did not know that. Figures he never worked.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Herman

Quote from: Blurt post_id=498695 time=1682307170 user_id=1974Tough crowd.

Not at all.

Aylana

Bleh...I got tired of scrolling past scat at BF, and by that I mean literal crap and all the textual crap Sea-spam-monger posts.