Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lab Flaker and 39 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

RealGrimm is in jail and wanted bail money from some random person on a tiny web forum?  That seems doubtful.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=501048 time=1684364803 user_id=3374
RealGrimm is in jail and wanted bail money from some random person on a tiny web forum?  That seems doubtful.

It could be Bitchmode Fuckwittery trolling for his monthly server costs. Poor bastard finally ran out of trinkets and baubles he could sell to SeaMongo, I shouldn't wonder.

Gordon

just donate to his gofundme i will be running it for my dear friend. as much as possible. thanks

Aylana

I don't know...lots of people dropping gold coins for those avatar hacks, the site probably pays for itself and it should in a way since it is basically adult day care for internet buffoons like Seacreeps ect.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana post_id=501095 time=1684434356 user_id=3385
I don't know...lots of people dropping gold coins for those avatar hacks, the site probably pays for itself and it should in a way since it is basically adult day care for internet buffoons like Seacreeps ect.

BIULLSEYE!!

Gordon

if BF were really who says he is and a world renowned actor RICH to boot. he would bail out Grimm himself. A Moderrator of Moderator with a clean as whistle record, a sound and distinuished TOP SKILL.. but no NO.. that filthy treacherous high as kite cunt is too busy for him. No loyalty and love for my weirdo friend Grimm. YOU GOTTA ALL RISE UP AGAINST BF and come here, over yonder, and elsewhere. LEAVE BF before he busts you all for whatever crimes he will no doubt plant evidence on you and you will be  locked up forrever. Your TOP ANUS AND SKULL will bleed and explode out the AIIIDDSSSESSS to your families and BEYOND.

Blazor

Quote from: Gordon post_id=501114 time=1684457622 user_id=3410
if BF were really who says he is and a world renowned actor RICH to boot. he would bail out Grimm himself. A Moderrator of Moderator with a clean as whistle record, a sound and distinuished TOP SKILL.. but no NO.. that filthy treacherous high as kite cunt is too busy for him. No loyalty and love for my weirdo friend Grimm. YOU GOTTA ALL RISE UP AGAINST BF and come here, over yonder, and elsewhere. LEAVE BF before he busts you all for whatever crimes he will no doubt plant evidence on you and you will be  locked up forrever. Your TOP ANUS AND SKULL will bleed and explode out the AIIIDDSSSESSS to your families and BEYOND.

Is that you Uncle lol?

A lot of us posted in the BAN thread, I cant go back til Tuesday lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

deadskinmask

whazzup, uncle d.... i'm not here normally but i had to log in and say hello.... i miss ya and i'm glad to see you alive and well....

Gordon

Quote from: Blazor post_id=501239 time=1684598510 user_id=2221

Is that you Uncle lol?

A lot of us posted in the BAN thread, I cant go back til Tuesday lol.

This is not Dilf but you certainly roughed up my TOP SKULL for thinking that. I don't know why y'all get me confused with him. It angers me internally a lot. I just wanted to share that with you. God thing you are away from BF.. he is the reason why realgrimm is fighting for his TOP ANUS in jail. Oh donate moneys to me I set up a gofundme for his bail. Say 5k..? 10k.. he needs 84 more to get out. He has been in jail since APRIL 29TH!! if you don't donate you are a a a.. heartless... not Bastard but but but CUNT!.

oh hey deadskinmask THIS IS NOT FUCKING DILF!!!. I swear if you all had one neck for thinking I am him.. there would be no FUCKING NECK LEFT!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! fucking TOP SKULL is nearly CRUSHED.

deadskinmask

Gordon

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501243 time=1684602420 user_id=1582
i apologize.... :sad:

Oh its okay just don't make me..
">
Hammer you.. you won't like it and i will feel guilty for having so much fun

don't fuck with the
">

but do FLOW with life like the
">

Adolf Oliver Bush

Jeezus, they don't make panhandlers like they used to...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aylana

Admin sucks cock x Infinity, Seacreeper spam...did I miss anything...Flynn's cringey diva act...anything else...scat gifs, that about it. I understand why everyone posted in the BF get banned for a week thread, it's was a self intervention to escape the shit posting.

Anonymous

While I agree the spamming gets old, that's not why I posted in that thread for the ban :p  I've been super busy and needed 3 days to take care of rl business :)  Thought it was only 3 days..  Wondering if he changed it to 7 days for anyone else that jumps ship in the future or did he change the rules AFTER people took the 3-day ban? :(   I'm hoping it's not a week, didn't want that lulz  If I knew it was going to be 7 days, I wouldn't have posted in that thread.  :D    Guess I'll have to wait and see if he changed his rules :(   And for the record, I think Flynn is doing a great job.. I give her credit :)  tootles :)

Blazor

Quote from: RAVE post_id=501250 time=1684608798
While I agree the spamming gets old, that's not why I posted in that thread for the ban :p  I've been super busy and needed 3 days to take care of rl business :)  Thought it was only 3 days..  Wondering if he changed it to 7 days for anyone else that jumps ship in the future or did he change the rules AFTER people took the 3-day ban? :(   I'm hoping it's not a week, didn't want that lulz  If I knew it was going to be 7 days, I wouldn't have posted in that thread.  :D    Guess I'll have to wait and see if he changed his rules :(   And for the record, I think Flynn is doing a great job.. I give her credit :)  tootles :)

It was 3 days, he changed it to 7 days after I posted in it. So who knows lol.

Same, my lil brother in town, and we celebrating my niece's high school graduation. Tomorrow Sea Shanty practice too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.