Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47 and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=458715 time=1654904506 user_id=3358
The BF owner enjoys playing his members against each other. He'll have long PMs with you to do just that. It's his own little Hollywood. His social experiment. It's sad. His wrinkled scrotum-like neck has been fucking with his head of late. Löl

PS: he plays with his own member quite a bit...apparently.

:shock:

He sounds like a wanker.

Dove

Quote from: Poppy post_id=458714 time=1654904490 user_id=3287
https://i.ibb.co/nMs5vZP/pies.jpg">

That's generous lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

The BF owner enjoys playing his members against each other. He'll have long PMs with you to do just that. It's his own little Hollywood. His social experiment. It's sad. His wrinkled scrotum-like neck has been fucking with his head of late. Löl

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I told him about the panel abuse and he dismissed it.....twice....told me he liked Flynns modding, it would be "fair"(even though he was blowing off his mods panel abuse and already failing to make it fair) and asked me for a "lib to sacrifice".

I'm not gonna pick another member to be panel abused by a mod.  I'm not petty lol

So I just dipped and let them have it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Is everyone getting a good kick out of my dual account over there?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458749 time=1654909443 user_id=3214

Brother, you are back. ac_drinks

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=458750 time=1654909511 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458749 time=1654909443 user_id=3214

Brother, you are back. ac_drinks

I did my time like the gentleman that I am ...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=458732 time=1654907482 user_id=3266

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I told him about the panel abuse and he dismissed it.....twice....told me he liked Flynns modding, it would be "fair"(even though he was blowing off his mods panel abuse and already failing to make it fair) and asked me for a "lib to sacrifice".

I'm not gonna pick another member to be panel abused by a mod.  I'm not petty lol

He sent me some really odd PMs as well.

had me thinking he's not wound up all that tight.. but I just brushed it off cause, well, you know, these forums are littered with that sort of thing

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458753 time=1654909652 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=458732 time=1654907482 user_id=3266

had me thinking he's not wound up all that tight.. but I just brushed it off cause, well, you know, these forums are littered with that sort of thing

The owner of that place sounds like he has a screw loose. I liked SG, because you were a stable admin. I like this place because Fash is a stable admin.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=458759 time=1654910091 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458753 time=1654909652 user_id=3214

The owner of that place sounds like he has a screw loose. I liked SG, because you were a stable admin. I like this place because Fash is a stable admin.

Some of the shit he's come up with on the main boards and even in their private forums was like "really? seriously?" but hey he was rarely around and the place was cool so I ignored it.

It always seemed to me they wanted to be the next "consumption junction" or "crazyshit.com" -- you know? The shock shit that only serious degenerates find appealing?

and thanks for the vote of confidence bro.

I'd like to think I was pretty stable although the libtards will tell you otherwise after I had to ban their asses for the nonstop deluge of spam we've now witnessed repeat itself on at least 4 forums

Biggie Smiles

you're not the first person to say this actually

I've heard that from at least 3 different sources now

and about that thing. you know, the thing that I don't want to mention here.  Can we put that behind us and make peace?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458762 time=1654910289 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=458759 time=1654910091 user_id=1689

Some of the shit he's come up with on the main boards and even in their private forums was like "really? seriously?" but hey he was rarely around and the place was cool so I ignored it.

It always seemed to me they wanted to be the next "consumption junction" or "crazyshit.com" -- you know? The shock shit that only serious degenerates find appealing?

I'd like to think I was pretty stable although the libtards will tell you otherwise after I had to ban their asses for the nonstop deluge of spam we've now witnessed repeat itself on at least 4 forums

You did what you had to do for the good of your community. Fash tries to do the same too. People have left here stomping their feet, but who cares. They brought nothing but bullshit to the game anyway.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=458766 time=1654910688 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458762 time=1654910289 user_id=3214

You did what you had to do for the good of your community. Fash tries to do the same too. People have left here stomping their feet, but who cares. They brought nothing but bullshit to the game anyway.

Yeah I remember that double ended dildo apemong coming here and trying his silly little spam routine. Fash put his ass in the corner facing the wall real quick and boy did those fucktards cry

but try something like that at their home board and watch how fast you get banned... but they'll cry "FREE SPEECH" in your direction every fucking time tho

Biggie Smiles

By the way.. I'm hearing that you now have the great white dork himself, Sewage Mongo, starting threads in politics now?

I mean, if the desperation isn't out in full swing now

lmao

If that guy's IQ could reach as high as 22 after a 2 year fish oil therapy program I'd be stunned

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458768 time=1654910821 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=458766 time=1654910688 user_id=1689

Yeah I remember that double ended dildo apemong coming here and trying his silly little spam routine. Fash put his ass in the corner facing the wall real quick and boy did those fucktards cry

but try something like that at their home board and watch how fast you get banned... but they'll cry "FREE SPEECH" in your direction every fucking time tho

I am sure I was banned. I was too drunk when I was there to remember my pw anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458771 time=1654911056 user_id=3214
By the way.. I'm hearing that you now have the great white dork himself, Sewage Mongo, starting threads in politics now?

I mean, if the desperation isn't out in full swing now

lmao

If that guy's IQ could reach as high as 22 after a 2 year fish oil therapy program I'd be stunned

Brother, Politics is your sub. If we go to guest posting, you aint seriously going to let him spam your sub are you?