Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals and 76 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458911 time=1654959113 user_id=1676

Oak was the only one who tried to play footsie with me... she was all happy go lucky when I was forwarding original photochops against LotusBud to her in pm....

Has Lotusbud ever posted a pic of herself over the years? I figured you're the person to ask.  :laugh:

The crazy mare told BF that I'd shared her PI when I don't even have any, I was like WTF?  ac_wot

Frood

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=458919 time=1654960457 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458911 time=1654959113 user_id=1676

Oak was the only one who tried to play footsie with me... she was all happy go lucky when I was forwarding original photochops against LotusBud to her in pm....

Has Lotusbud ever posted a pic of herself over the years? I figured you're the person to ask.  :laugh:

The crazy mare told BF that I'd shared her PI when I don't even have any, I was like WTF?  ac_wot

No, she doesn't post any photos of her shrivelled mug.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458918 time=1654960150 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458914 time=1654959338 user_id=3214
That fat misreable pig is vile

She cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin because a jury in the same state properly found Rittenhouse innocent of murder.  And because they were while.  

She's a fucking lowlife

...and you're saying that as someone who has Latino roots.... so it's not ethnic based..  it's just how you, I, and others see her.

Like a glob of shit far down along the watermark of the toilet bowl which refuses to get flushed away.

100% -- I've had my own share of racist incidents involving whites. In fact, me and my old crew had to put away some skin heads back in the day for taking out a few of our soliders but that doesn't mean I have to hate all white people for the rest of my life. Especially children. That rodent is just foul as fuck

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=458800 time=1654912943 user_id=2845
Thanks for keeping it in this thread.

I'm taking a break from BF and from that drama. Last thing I need are more angry outbursts while I'm sleeping.

The owner knows I'm not against his forum or any of that.

You were at BF today, that was a really short break.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=458927 time=1654961365 user_id=3287
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=458800 time=1654912943 user_id=2845
Thanks for keeping it in this thread.

I'm taking a break from BF and from that drama. Last thing I need are more angry outbursts while I'm sleeping.

The owner knows I'm not against his forum or any of that.

I logged in to tell someone that pm's me to email instead. Wtf are you, my keeper?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

There seems to be some real fascination with Fashionista around there at the moment.

Aryan

BF is convinced that Shen Li and Fash are the same person.

The whole, errrr "scandal" is quite Lulzy.  :laugh3:

Aryan

BF is convinced that Shen Li and Fash are the same person.

The whole, errrr "scandal" is quite Lulzy.  :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

:roll:

it's sad when people rely on a forum addon to give them their intel

Is he still convinced Fifth Element is really me?

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=458928 time=1654961501 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=458927 time=1654961365 user_id=3287

I logged in to tell someone that pm's me to email instead. Wtf are you, my keeper?

How long did it take you to figure out how to use email?
I\'m Poppy!

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458926 time=1654961338 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=458918 time=1654960150 user_id=1676

...and you're saying that as someone who has Latino roots.... so it's not ethnic based..  it's just how you, I, and others see her.

Like a glob of shit far down along the watermark of the toilet bowl which refuses to get flushed away.

100% -- I've had my own share of racist incidents involving whites. In fact, me and my old crew had to put away some skin heads back in the day for taking out a few of our soliders but that doesn't mean I have to hate all white people for the rest of my life. Especially children. That rodent is just foul as fuck

I've had my share of anti-me events too... stuff like coming home with groceries for my family and hearing two fucks I knew and who stopped me say that they should beat me up and eat my stuff.

They were talking in Spanish but I knew enough even back then to keep my window half rolled up and how to gun it if shit went pear shaped....

But I never hated on Chicanos.... in fact, all the mothers and sisters made sure nothing ever went bad when I was in their households.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458934 time=1654962233 user_id=3214

Yeah, no clue where that came from.... she's a chick, I could tell almost straight away from her posting style.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=458939 time=1654964317 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=458934 time=1654962233 user_id=3214

Yeah, no clue where that came from.... she's a chick, I could tell almost straight away from her posting style.

Lmao.  That shit was comical bro.  I just played slong after my initial "are you kidding me?" Reaction — but he insisted. So me is me is me.  Lolz

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=458944 time=1654967318 user_id=3352
I signed on last night to take a look around..  I think the funniest thing I read was in the  "vote  KM for meltdown mod" thread and from what I saw, the only person that gave a seal of approval in a written vote/post was JOE...  WTH??  I've never seen Joe in meltdown EVER..  It did give me a laugh, tho :)

:laugh3: