Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 32 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

Amazing how someone who can't see her feet can still shoot herself in them...lol...

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459265 time=1655059404 user_id=3214
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha POark just said she's in a difficult situation and flea is only making it worse

Can we all hold a candlelight vigil for Poark now?

I just can't  :roll:

And had the audacity to say Flea had a hard time running a board.

She tries to spin her childish melt downs and complaining about other posters into some act of integrity and holding FLEA "accountable" to her rules.....as if Flea wasnt enforcing her own rules and Oak was only doing the right thing.

Unreal how completely full of herself she is. She cant see past her own colon her head is so far up her own ass.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I can see why the Seoul brother says guest posting is the way to go.

Maybe it wasn't always that way, but what that forum is now hurts my frickin eyes to read.

Anonymous

There is fifteen minutes of my life old Herman aint getting back. I will not be reading the goings on at BF again. What a bunch of sickening drama addicted gossiping pack of wankers. Nobody there looks like their elevator goes to the top floor to steal a cc line.

And I aint just speaking about the catty progs either. The anti progs posts over there aint impressing me either. Both sides are make me to punch a hole in the frickin wall of my man cave.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459345 time=1655089448 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=459332 time=1655087944 user_id=1689
There is fifteen minutes of my life old Herman aint getting back. I will not be reading the goings on at BF again. What a bunch of sickening drama addicted gossiping pack of wankers. Nobody there looks like their elevator goes to the top floor to steal a cc line.

And I aint just speaking about the catty progs either. The anti progs posts over there aint impressing me either. Both sides are make me to punch a hole in the frickin wall of my man cave.

You are correct, Herman. It is vicious and ugly there right now. I am so torn because I absolutely love the owner of the site, BF.  He's trying so hard to make the site enjoyable with upgrades and new features, but the users there shit all over the place. :(  I often have to take breaks from signing on there because of all the drama.  It is especially bad right now because of a nasty moderator who seems to NEVER sign off and truly gives the place a bad vibe, imo.  I also have Seamajor gnawing at my ankles and downvoting me for every little thing.  I do hope it gets and BF can usher in new users to break up the infighting.  If not, I will either have to take drugs to endure the site or just not sign on :) lol

I accept it had to have been better before. I don't know what the hell is going on there, and I am fine with that. He said, she said gossip. Give me a break. I will sign off any board where that is the main post generator. How screwed up does an adult have to be to actually enjoy that online soap opera.

TheProwler

I also have Seamajor gnawing at my ankles and downvoting me for every little thing.

You should enjoy that kind of pOwnage!!

Use it.

Destroy him.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=459347 time=1655089802 user_id=1689

You are correct, Herman. It is vicious and ugly there right now. I am so torn because I absolutely love the owner of the site, BF.  He's trying so hard to make the site enjoyable with upgrades and new features, but the users there shit all over the place. :(  I often have to take breaks from signing on there because of all the drama.  It is especially bad right now because of a nasty moderator who seems to NEVER sign off and truly gives the place a bad vibe, imo.  I also have Seamajor gnawing at my ankles and downvoting me for every little thing.  I do hope it gets and BF can usher in new users to break up the infighting.  If not, I will either have to take drugs to endure the site or just not sign on :) lol

I accept it had to have been better before. I don't know what the hell is going on there, and I am fine with that. He said, she said gossip. Give me a break. I will sign off any board where that is the main post generator. How screwed up does an adult have to be to actually enjoy that online soap opera.

BF is going through some unusual circumstances right now..

I don't believe it's normally like this.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459353 time=1655090477 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=459347 time=1655089802 user_id=1689

I agree and think the BF drama should be held to one thread, preferably the one we are in now, if any at all.  It isn't fair to the users here that every thread be filled with the bullshit from that site. Of course, I'm just a new user here who mostly lurks, but I do understand your frustration :(

With the exception of Seamoron, I have had no problem with any BF poster that has come here. Most of you guys are pretty dang good actually. But, I really don't want to see this forum turn into an online soap opera like BF is now.

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=459355 time=1655091134 user_id=3352
Quote from: Herman post_id=459354 time=1655090753 user_id=1689

With the exception of Seamoron, I have had no problem with any BF poster that has come here. Most of you guys are pretty dang good actually. But, I really don't want to see this forum turn into an online soap opera like BF is now.

I don't either, Herman.  As I said, BF is going through a bunch of drama right now and I'm sure that things will die down.  The last thing I want to do and am pretty sure that any of the new users want to do is disrupt this wonderful little community :)   I'm sorry you all have to endure this bs..  I think it should be restricted so it doesn't mess up the board.

No, no, you guys did nothing wrong. Any BF talk is in the right sub. I will drop the whole thing right now.

Let me know when this shit at BF dies down. I'll take a more objective look then.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=459332 time=1655087944 user_id=1689

You are correct, Herman. It is vicious and ugly there right now. I am so torn because I absolutely love the owner of the site, BF.  He's trying so hard to make the site enjoyable with upgrades and new features, but the users there shit all over the place. :(  I often have to take breaks from signing on there because of all the drama.  It is especially bad right now because of a nasty moderator who seems to NEVER sign off and truly gives the place a bad vibe, imo.  I also have Seamajor gnawing at my ankles and downvoting me for every little thing.  I do hope it gets better and BF can usher in new users to break up the infighting.  If not, I will either have to take drugs to endure the site or just not sign on :) lol

Keep in mind that I was presented as the problem there and now that I'm in their little prison it's never been uglier

Anonymous

As RAVEN said, BF is going through drama right now..

BF posters have always been welcomed and respected here..

They are posting in the appropriate forum..

I understand they feel the need to vent.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459361 time=1655091866 user_id=3254
As RAVEN said, BF is going through drama right now..

BF posters have always been welcomed and respected here..

They are posting in the appropriate forum..

I understand they feel the need to vent.

Thanks for the words of Wisdom, Shen  :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459357 time=1655091699 user_id=3214

You are correct, Herman. It is vicious and ugly there right now. I am so torn because I absolutely love the owner of the site, BF.  He's trying so hard to make the site enjoyable with upgrades and new features, but the users there shit all over the place. :(  I often have to take breaks from signing on there because of all the drama.  It is especially bad right now because of a nasty moderator who seems to NEVER sign off and truly gives the place a bad vibe, imo.  I also have Seamajor gnawing at my ankles and downvoting me for every little thing.  I do hope it gets better and BF can usher in new users to break up the infighting.  If not, I will either have to take drugs to endure the site or just not sign on :) lol

Keep in mind that I was presented as the problem there and now that I'm in their little prison it's never been uglier

I understand part of the problem stems from here when you got a delete button in Politics.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459363 time=1655092000 user_id=3254
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459357 time=1655091699 user_id=3214

I understand part of the problem stems from here when you got a delete button in Politics.

The bigger problem is that I make the liberal scum around there cry

alot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=459364 time=1655092116 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=459363 time=1655092000 user_id=3254

The bigger problem is that I make the liberal scum around there cry

alot

I'm trying to be as neutral as I possibly can about the internal problems at another board..

We've been around for nearly ten years and we've had our share of drama too..

But, I like you Biggie.....and when I know some of what the problems stem from, I find it hard to be objective.....I take your side..

BF just needs a little time to work through these temporary problems.