Replies: 8271
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:54:30 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 20, 2024, 09:31:33 AMThe fact that you make important medical decisions based on what you read here tells me it is an utter waste of time trying to reason with you

Stop being prissy. People are allowed to disagree with you. On the subject of covid I disagree with you.... shuddup already.

QuoteSo Trump nominated 3 conservative  justices while in office did he? What mean and nasty thing for a conservative president to do in nominating likeminded individuals to the highest court in the land

It isn't democratic to choose judges from only one section of society. People hope for fair judges not judges who all think the same way.

I don't really trust judges these days anyway. Half of them are kiddie diddlers for real.

QuoteThis is an outrage. And I'm going draft a very strongly worded letter and mail it to someone has this type treachery cannot stand unchallenged

Oh pipe down. You're too lazy to write letters to officials.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 20, 2024, 08:48:26 AMI wasn't going to continue risking an argument with you but I think it's really important you see why those comparisons not only don't make sense, they're dangerously erroneous.

A hospital isolation unit is used only on the person or persons being isolated for cause. A lockdown is applied generally regardless of whether or not there's a valid reason for someone to be in isolation. If someone comes into a hospital with a communicable illness the hospital may isolate that person which would be logical. What they wouldn't do is isolate every doctor, nurse, visitor, and patient on the hospital grounds without regard for their exposure status.

In the puppy example, again, isolating the contagious puppy is logical but individually isolating every puppy in the building/county/state/country without regard for individual risk and health status is absurd.

If someone lets loose a particularly horrendous fart in an elevator do you lock down the entire building and systematically fumigate every room on every floor or do you isolate that one elevator until the offending gas has dispersed or been rendered innocuous?

And don't take it personally- by "do you" I only meant someone reasonable and with at least an average amount of common sense, of course.

The stupidity is astonishing isn't it? And these maggots, your alleged "fellow citizens", have the ability to impact elections of our leaders at both the state and federal level and can even operate a vehicle at will 

that's fucking scary.

Reminds me of a time during the height of the Plandemic I walked into an IHOP without a mask on and the greeter told me I could not enter the restaurant without one. I begrudgingly complied and took the complementary waste of paper she handed me and proceeded to our booth. As soon as I got there I could not help but notice fellow patrons engaging in unspeakable horrors and doing wild and awful things like putting forks and spoons loaded with morsels of food into their mouths. WITHOUT THEIR MASKS ON!

And to make matters worse there were ceiling fans above all of the booths just to ensure the COVID particles which were taboo at the front desk were free to roam wild in the dinning room with as much circulatory assistance as possible 

that's when I knew society had jumped the shark.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on June 20, 2024, 09:45:04 AMStop being prissy. People are allowed to disagree with you. On the subject of covid I disagree with you.... shuddup already.

It isn't democratic to choose judges from only one section of society. People hope for fair judges not judges who all think the same way.

I don't really trust judges these days anyway. Half of them are kiddie diddlers for real.

Oh pipe down. You're too lazy to write letters to officials.

Can you name me a judge in the history of the United States who had the opportunity to nominate a justice and went on to choose someone from the opposite aisle?

Anyone else getting the feeling we are letting the more masculine version of J hijack a thread instead for use as a mocking ground  with her inane babble?   

Erica Mena

I love when Caskur argues with Vit.

Just waiting for the long haired dope smoking hippy flame  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Sloan

Seamajor thinks Biggie is short and broke and AIDSmin says he sucks cocks.

Frood

Seamajor is said to be selling up in Costa Ebola and using all the proceeds to buy a one room beach locker in California.

Admin never stopped sucking dick. He's an insatiable cock smoking monster.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 20, 2024, 09:54:14 AMCan you name me a judge in the history of the United States who had the opportunity to nominate a justice and went on to choose someone from the opposite aisle?

Anyone else getting the feeling we are letting the more masculine version of J hijack a thread instead for use as a mocking ground  with her inane babble?   

Well just split out the posts you don't want and put them in their own thread.

No one will complain.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on June 20, 2024, 10:13:08 AMSeamajor thinks
Let us not forsake reality here by stretching the definition of thought to include any of the disturbing things which may be going on inside the square and furry head of that digital leper. For it is a well established fact that anyone with an IQ of 75 or higher keeps him on permanent ignore because it is unclear whether he can contaminate his reader with whatever it is that drives him to be so unfathomably stupid.

His horrid spam might as well be the dreadlocks and he the medusa of forum existence where the reader runs the risk of turning to solid stone just by glancing at his obnoxious spread of pure tedium. Same with that other sodomy indulging replica Admong. avatar_Garraty_47 was wise to view the both of them as equally interchangeable and indistinguishable from one another in terms of pure uselessness.

They are nothing more than multiforum spam traffickers and I am beginning to suspect they are not even human at this point, but rather a pair of Artificial Ignorance Bots placed into the wild west of the interwebs to inspire coding excellence among forum developers as it becomes quite obvious, within a post or two, that a quality ignore function is both essential and an invaluable resource to any social media participant to rid themselves of their immoral and unpleasant presence. 

And what does his twin in tedium have to say?

Quote from: Sloan on June 20, 2024, 10:13:08 AMAIDSmin says he sucks cocks.
Ah, yes. Yes He most certainly does. This is what is known as a moment of truth for that spamming mongoloid gloryhole plugin. Tell him I said "bravo" for finally being both honest with himself and with the rest of us for a change.
Funny Funny x 3 View List

formosan

Quote from: Frood on June 20, 2024, 06:31:09 AMRobert Malone was the developer of mRNA injections who has been deadset against their use.
A very important detail that most people are unaware of..

The vaccines were rushed through clinical trials and that is why they don't have the efficacy of vaccines that weren't warp speed.
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

Quote from: Lokmar on June 19, 2024, 03:17:57 PMYep, and there was a very infamous one about a guy who died in a motorcycle accident that tested positive for COVID so it was labeled as COVID related. Fucking scamdemic!
I read about that one.....we falsely blamed COVID for some deaths too.
too old to be a fashionista

Sloan

Lotusbud is now saying that a man sodomizing another man and natural child birth are both equally unnatural.  :crazy: 
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Locustbug is what you get when you put an ovulating valley girl in a baboon enclosure...
Sad Sad x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Sloan on June 20, 2024, 12:13:40 PMLotusbud is now saying that a man sodomizing another man and natural child birth are both equally unnatural.  :crazy: 
He is half right.

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Sloan on June 20, 2024, 12:13:40 PMLotusbud is now saying that a man sodomizing another man and natural child birth are both equally unnatural.  :crazy: 

Tell her she needs a good RAAAAAAAPE to straighten her out!