Replies: 10341
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:59:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Forum gossip thread 4 0 5 4

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47, deport_liberals and 26 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Sloan on August 07, 2024, 02:45:51 PMFat lily is trying to say that Biggie is fat

lol... the crevice between her cheek and all that neck fat looks like a fat girl's ass crack

wtf?

with all that neck fat she don't even need a pillow to sleep at night.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 08:13:47 PMthey are really into children. It's crazy

Well they aren't allowed to be into MY children. Even the adult ones.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 08:21:57 PMlol... the crevice between her cheek and all that neck fat looks like a fat girl's ass crack

wtf?

with all that neck fat she don't even need a pillow to sleep at night.

And they hate on your fiance?

She's gorgeous. Pretty eyes. Silky glowy skin. No yeasty fat rolls.

They hate attractive women.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 07, 2024, 08:35:52 PMAnd they hate on your fiance?

She's gorgeous. Pretty eyes. Silky glowy skin. No yeasty fat rolls.

They hate attractive women.

I heard she was called to the plate to post a side by side of her and a picture she allegedly had of my lady and she chickened out.

figuratively of course because we all know that brontosaurus balloon is a lot bigger than a chicken 

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 08:40:00 PMI heard she was called to the plate to post a side by side of her and a picture she allegedly had of my lady and she chickened out.

figuratively of course because we all know that brontosaurus balloon is a lot bigger than a chicken 

I mean I openly post photos of myself and they hate hard lol.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 07, 2024, 08:43:59 PMI mean I openly post photos of myself and they hate hard lol.

Yeah -- pig goes pretty bonkers when you do that cause she knows she can put her photo up against a picture of a paper bag with eye cut outs and a crayon colored scribble rabble smile and dudes would rather take their chances with whatever is under the paper bag.

Ugh -- it must suck to be that ugly both inside and out.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Oh no almost 44 year old Dovey

Someone saw this picture and said I was pretty and X was all in his feelings about it.
Love Love x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Oh -- I neglected to mention that I showed my girl Pig's pigture and told her "this farm animal thinks she's hotter than you"

and after making the gesture of throwing up in her own mouth she said "the only time that hog hoe would be hotter than me is when she's cooking on spit"

I almost died. She got jokes  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on August 07, 2024, 08:49:32 PMOh no almost 44 year old Dovey

Someone saw this picture and said I was pretty and X was all in his feelings about it.

X is that guy that killed his wife and buried her under the junk pile in his yard.. right?

Sloan

Cookie Monster is AIDSmin's new love interest and pig is the cheerleader

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 08:52:11 PMX is that guy that killed his wife and buried her under the junk pile in his yard.. right?
He is that little chihuahua that bites ankles and posts laughing emojis.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 07, 2024, 09:04:12 PMHe is that little chihuahua that bites ankles and posts laughing emojis.

oh yeah that fucking loser. He called himself 360 or 365 all day every day loser -- didn't he?

I had that freakshow on ignore for so long I forgot he was even there.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 07, 2024, 09:07:41 PMoh yeah that fucking loser. He called himself 360 or 365 all day every day loser -- didn't he?

I had that freakshow on ignore for so long I forgot he was even there.
He is a boring repetitive retard. He is too stupid to figure out he ain't funny.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 07, 2024, 09:09:08 PMHe is a boring repetitive retard. He is too stupid to figure out he ain't funny.
He fits right in with the clown car.

Biggie Smiles