Replies: 8241
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:17:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 43 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=478005 time=1666487810 user_id=136
I´d go in the same washroom with that gorgeous black girl any day.

Apegirl wouldn't because she's over the age of 5. Gueas what. He and Seadunce are posting at the new TBC. Isn't that great.

Erica Mena

They are not posting as members. Fash allowed guest posting when she was running things, so I don't see what the problem is.
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478013 time=1666488733 user_id=2845
They are not posting as members. Fash allowed guest posting when she was running things, so I don't see what the problem is.

Just the gutless anonymity...

It's like trying to figure out if the vile Flynn character is indeed a cum-bucketed whore or a handful of 50 year old nerdy-looking blokes passing around a wank sock as if it were a limp biscuit. Either way, it involved a lot of angst and seedy jism. Innit?

:laugh3:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl54II04FH4WL7hWIxB6glcGqFXslpuXJsCA&usqp=CAU">

Shen Li

She put guest posting on mod approval when geriatric white retards like Apegirl and Seadunce showed up. They got the hint and fucked off. You should do the same. Even if it's only temporary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478017 time=1666489313 user_id=3389
She put guest posting on mod approval when geriatric white retards like Apegirl and Seadunce showed up. They got the hint and fucked off. You should do the same. Even if it's only temporary.

Nope!  Guest posts were on mod approval so Fash and her small circle of minions (which includes you) could fuck with posters and the board.

Don't you find it strange that you are the only one with enough balls to post here now, now that you can't hide under Momma Fash's skirt anymore?

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=478018 time=1666489556
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478017 time=1666489313 user_id=3389

Nope!  Guest posts were on mod approval so Fash and her small circle of minions (which includes you) could fuck with posters and the board.

Don't you find it strange that you are the only one with enough balls to post here now, now that you can't hide under Momma Fash's skirt anymore?

You poor little girl. It must really suck to be you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478019 time=1666489670 user_id=3389

You must be SEETHING now that you don't have the protection of Fash's skirt anymore!  STAY MAD, and know that you'll never be White no matter what chemicals you smear all over your yellow skin!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melvin Gibson" post_id=478021 time=1666489805
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478019 time=1666489670 user_id=3389

You must be SEETHING now that you don't have the protection of Fash's skirt anymore!  STAY MAD, and know that you'll never be White no matter what chemicals you smear all over your yellow skin!

You must be drunker than normal if you think I give 2 fucks what some hideous, over the hill, effeminate, repetitive crybaby on one of these dying forums thinks about anything,.

Mimi, evs and Fash ruined your life???? I'm sooooooo glad I'm not you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478022 time=1666490145 user_id=3389
You must be drunker than normal if you think I give 2 fucks what some hideous, over the hill, effeminate, repetitive crybaby on one of these dying forums thinks about anything,.

Mimi, evs and Fash ruined your life???? I'm sooooooo glad I'm not you.

Keep posting the same canned response your chinese brain has been programmed to repeat.  God, you chinks are literally bots, aren't you?

Shen Li

Mimi, evs and Fash live rent free in that short hideous little girl Mel's disurbed head.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

According to Melvina, his biggest problem in his excuse for a life aren't that he is a short, ugly, weak, effeminate, anti-social mental case. No, mimi, evs and Fash wouldn't give him attention. You can't make this shit up.  ac_toofunny  What a homo. :roll:

Frood

Quote from: Breakfall post_id=478016 time=1666489298 user_id=3358

Just the gutless anonymity...

It's like trying to figure out if the vile Flynn character is indeed a cum-bucketed whore or a handful of 50 year old nerdy-looking blokes passing around a wank sock as if it were a limp biscuit. Either way, it involved a lot of angst and seedy jism. Innit?

:laugh3:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl54II04FH4WL7hWIxB6glcGqFXslpuXJsCA&usqp=CAU">

ac_toofunny

The "Soggy SAO"..... :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478024 time=1666491159 user_id=3389
Mimi, evs and Fash live rent free in that short hideous little girl Mel's disurbed head.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

According to Melvina, his biggest problem in his excuse for a life aren't that he is a short, ugly, weak, effeminate, anti-social mental case. No, mimi, evs and Fash wouldn't give him attention. You can't make this shit up.  ac_toofunny  What a homo. :roll:

Looks like we've got an uppity chink in the house here, stuck on repeat!  Good thing all you can do is SEETHE, since Momma Fash is no longer here to protect you and the loser clique!

STAY MAD!  STAY JELLY!

Shen Li

Melvina thinking about the mimi, evs and Fash voices in his head.

https://www.parentingforbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/baby-crying-for-no-reason-in-mothers-arms.jpg">

Breakfall

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478028 time=1666491954 user_id=3389

https://www.parentingforbrain.com/wp-content/uploads/baby-crying-for-no-reason-in-mothers-arms.jpg">

Is kissing and making up definitely out of the question?  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=478028 time=1666491954 user_id=3389

The Hag-Trifecta is inconsequential to me.  I have exposed all I needed to expose out of that mentally ill E-clique.

Just my mere existence makes them, and you also, SEETHE!

Now you can no longer BASH the report button and send a flurry of PM's to your beloved Fash, since she's gone...  And that makes you MAD!  You have lost all CONTROL!  You no longer have STATUS!

Now, you are just an average chink.  And that makes you MAD, knowing that no amount of skin whitening paste will ever make you WHITE!