Replies: 7422
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:00:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

James Bond

Poofer is an amazing indiviual. He makes 10K each week as an influencer and also has a busy forum with thousands of posts each day that nobody has seen and he still found time to visit BF.
UncleDilf has returned too. His threads are still the witty repartee they we expect from a man like him.
Seamajor seems confused in Dilf's threads. He only posts stubby and the Blue Korean.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: James Bond on May 11, 2024, 08:04:26 PMPoofer is an amazing indiviual. He makes 10K each week as an influencer and also has a busy forum with thousands of posts each day that nobody has seen and he still found time to visit BF.
UncleDilf has returned too. His threads are still the witty repartee they we expect from a man like him.
Seamajor seems confused in Dilf's threads. He only posts stubby and the Blue Korean.
Seamidget aint mentioning me. Old Herman is gonna cry.

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on May 11, 2024, 08:04:26 PMSeamajor seems confused in Dilf's threads. He only posts stubby and the Blue Korean.

That's not just in Dilf's threads

that moron has about 4 or 5 prepacked semi coherent thoughts running around in his hollow skull

Trump
this place
Me
DD
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Frood

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 11, 2024, 10:46:05 PMThat's not just in Dilf's threads

that moron has about 4 or 5 prepacked semi coherent thoughts running around in his hollow skull

Trump
this place
Me
DD

DD is number 2.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 11, 2024, 10:46:05 PMThat's not just in Dilf's threads

Trump
this place
Me
DD

I used to live in his head rent free, but other people crowded me out.

Frood

Quote from: Shen Li on May 11, 2024, 11:40:46 PMI used to live in his head rent free, but other people crowded me out.

You missed a payment to me. I had to evict you.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

What a pathetic way for a 75 year old to spend his remaining days.

Frood

He's a moron and a jab pin cushion.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: formosan on May 11, 2024, 11:36:01 AMI spoke privately to Blurt about that character..

I asked him if he would create a blatantly racist handle to make fun of African-Americans and if he did do you think their general reaction would be positive......he replied no.....that's how we felt about the handle he created.

I get the impression with Blurt, it's only racial when people he feels are beneath him do it.

Brent

Trump
this place
Me
DD

Seadunce stopped growing mentally, socially, and physically by his eighth birthday.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Odinson

Apparently Ukraines northern border has no defense.

The ukes most likely pocketed all the cash intended for building defensive lines.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on May 13, 2024, 05:16:55 AMApparently Ukraines northern border has no defense.

The ukes most likely pocketed all the cash intended for building defensive lines.
That is what the Ukrainian government has been doing. And then go to Washington and demand more money.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Odinson on May 13, 2024, 05:16:55 AMApparently Ukraines northern border has no defense.

Zelensky and others have pocketed fortunes, no doubt, but Ukraine's biggest problem is that they've run out of soldiers to throw into the meat grinder. We could send them all the guns and tanks and artillery shells in the world but without soldiers to use them what good are they?

I suspect that's why Macron and others have started making noises about sending NATO/western troops into Ukraine; they know full well that Ukraine's military ranks have been decimated and even if they can somehow scrape together replacements they'll be untrained inexperienced and dead themselves before long.

Ukraine was never going to defeat Russia.
The only question is how many more Ukrainians have to be killed before Zelensky or whoever replaces him comes to the negotiating table (for real this time) and accepts Russia's terms of surrender.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List