Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Forum gossip thread 5 0 5 3

Forum gossip thread

Started by Erica Mena, May 20, 2022, 03:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deport_liberals, Sloan and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Sinaloa cartels boss "El Mayo" was tricked into an airplane that flew him to El Paso, Texas.

He thought he was gonna go check some new properties...

He is going to check the cell at ADX Florence instead.

:s_laugh:

DKG

Quote from: Odinson on July 27, 2024, 02:35:16 AMSinaloa cartels boss "El Mayo" was tricked into an airplane that flew him to El Paso, Texas.

They really indiltrated his security.

Odinson

Joaquín Guzmán López, the son of El Chapo Guzman lured El Mayo into the plane...

Guzman Lopez was also on the plane.

He must have some kind of a deal with the US authorities... He is hardly a good boy himself but El Mayo is a pretty big prize.

deport_liberals

Quote from: Odinson on July 27, 2024, 02:35:16 AMSinaloa cartels boss "El Mayo" was tricked into an airplane that flew him to El Paso, Texas.

Sinko de Mayo...lol
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

I guess I might have kicked the anthill again; I keep seeing that there are new responses to threads in which I'm involved but when I click on the threads there's nothing to see.

lulz
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

deport_liberals

That deranged idiot is responding to 3 year old threads now.

Garraty_47

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 28, 2024, 01:44:42 PMThat deranged idiot is responding to 3 year old threads now.

That's been a thing for a long time.

It's one of the reasons I finally decided to just put it on Ignore.

Sloan

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 28, 2024, 01:19:01 PMI guess I might have kicked the anthill again; I keep seeing that there are new responses to threads in which I'm involved but when I click on the threads there's nothing to see.

lulz

That is just AIDSmin again letting everyone know that he is going to break in through avatar_Biggie Smiles bay windows so that he can kill him in his own kitchen.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Sloan

AIDSmin keeps tagging O in a bunch of posts. I guess the guy misses Oerdin or something.

Erica Mena

No more X or politics for me. Admin is a weirdo

I'm going to focus on moving into my new house and organizing.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 28, 2024, 03:58:47 PMNo more X or politics for me. Admin is a weirdo

I'm going to focus on moving into my new house and organizing.

It's good to take a break every once in a while, Your Grace.  I do it all the time. 

A new house?  Cool.  I've been in this one so long I can't imagine moving.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on July 28, 2024, 02:46:51 PMThat is just AIDSmin again letting everyone know that he is going to break in through avatar_Biggie Smiles bay windows so that he can kill him in his own kitchen.
Even if Admin does that he will not be able to keep Joo's kitchen that he covets. Even if he did, Seamajor would kill Admin and take the kitchen.

James Bond

Quote from: Sloan on July 28, 2024, 03:01:59 PMAIDSmin keeps tagging O in a bunch of posts. I guess the guy misses Oerdin or something.
He is running out of cocks to suck.

Oerdin

Quote from: Sloan on July 28, 2024, 03:01:59 PMAIDSmin keeps tagging O in a bunch of posts. I guess the guy misses Oerdin or something.

I don't even go there except for once in a blue moon.  That loser is brain damaged.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: James Bond on July 28, 2024, 07:49:29 PMEven if Admin does that he will not be able to keep Joo's kitchen that he covets. Even if he did, Seamajor would kill Admin and take the kitchen.

Yeah, it's all fun and games with you people until I come home from work one day to find this flubber faced freakshow draped across my kitchen island like some Trans Mona Lisa wearing nothing but a feather thong, stripper heels and a pair of his very best Betty Boop eyelashes.

If you are unaware of how dangerous these Navy Sloth types are just ask avatar_Reggie Essent and he will confirm!

They have 178 ways to kill you with a pair of women's panties!

Hell, for all we know this guy could be on sitting on flight from Oregon right now constructing a zip gun out of used lubricant containers!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List