Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Makes me crave macaroni and cheese with lots of pepper.....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464918 time=1658084042 user_id=114
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=464885 time=1658081977 user_id=3382
Taken a few miles from here.

">

That's gorgeous. Where is that?

Along the Southern Oregon coast.

Dove

Quote from: Renee post_id=463863 time=1657731406 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=462357 time=1656710866 user_id=1676

Brining venison? No fucking way, mang!

What a travesty!

A travesty??? This coming from a guy that posted a pic of some green bean, cracker, vomit casserole and called it food... :laugh3:

I'm going to assume you're probably used to farm raised venison since shooting wild animals and gun ownership down under is heavily regulated. Farm or ranch raised venison is a different kettle of fish. Like any other game animal, farm raised deer tastes different than wild harvested deer.. You know the age and condition of the meat before it's slaughtered and processed like any other "grown" meat product. You're generally not that lucky in the field.

How many deer have you taken wild and dressed and processed personally?

I'll brine a gamey deer. It's not weird.

Soaking it in milk works as well.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=465134 time=1658107619 user_id=3266
Quote from: Renee post_id=463863 time=1657731406 user_id=156

A travesty??? This coming from a guy that posted a pic of some green bean, cracker, vomit casserole and called it food... :laugh3:

I'm going to assume you're probably used to farm raised venison since shooting wild animals and gun ownership down under is heavily regulated. Farm or ranch raised venison is a different kettle of fish. Like any other game animal, farm raised deer tastes different than wild harvested deer.. You know the age and condition of the meat before it's slaughtered and processed like any other "grown" meat product. You're generally not that lucky in the field.

How many deer have you taken wild and dressed and processed personally?

Ted Jesus Nugent wept..... :(

Why on why o why o why!!!???!?!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

This one is from several years ago during a particularly wet winter at the elk viewing area.  Instead of snow, it just rains here.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465319 time=1658178097 user_id=3382
This one is from several years ago during a particularly wet winter at the elk viewing area.  Instead of snow, it just rains here.

">

You don't have to clear rain from the front of your house.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=465321 time=1658178327 user_id=2021You don't have to clear rain from the front of your house.

Very true, but I spent nearly 40 years in the snowy hills of upstate NY, so I miss it from time to time... even the shoveling.

Garraty_47

Ice storms are becoming more common here and unless it warms up immediately after then driveway clearing can be a nightmare.

We do still get snow though... this was in 2016:

Poppy

https://i.ibb.co/27zs8Hc/arabia.jpg">

https://i.ibb.co/X3R0Z3y/arabia2.jpg">

Our father once brought us to Saudi Arabia for a horse exhibition and auction when we were younger. It was an incredible experience at the time, and they had so many beautiful horses. At auction, we bought a trained Arabian horse with impeccable bloodlines. She is incredibly beautiful, and her name is Mayra, which means "swift and light" in Arabic. She became the stable's queen, and all the other horses adore her. She is so fun to ride because of her upbeat demeanor and quickness.

She enjoys having her hair brushed, and her favorite snack is Fuji apples. She is now 30 years old.

We also met the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, received an official photograph of the crown prince that he signed, and were taken on a tour of the palace. We got to pet several of the Saudi family's horses. The stables were lavish. All of these horses had handcrafted saddles with elaborate artwork and solid gold ornamentation. A prince in charge of Mayra's training gave Father a saddle like this.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465326 time=1658178938 user_id=3381
Ice storms are becoming more common here and unless it warms up immediately after then driveway clearing can be a nightmare.

We do still get snow though... this was in 2016:

Look at all that snow..

We're more likely to get -30 than thirty centimetres of snow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465329 time=1658179677 user_id=2845
^^weirdo^^

No real human being calls their father 'Father'.  Only 80s Caddyshack country club villains do that shit.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465333 time=1658180749 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465329 time=1658179677 user_id=2845
^^weirdo^^

No real human being calls their father 'Father'.  Only 80s Caddyshack country club villains do that shit.

That's how you know Poppy is an old ass man.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=465221 time=1658132517 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=465134 time=1658107619 user_id=3266

Ted Jesus Nugent wept..... :(

Why on why o why o why!!!???!?!

It gets the gamey flavor out.  I dont really care about the gamey flavor but two of my kids hate it.  

So if it's a gamey dear ill either brine it or soak it in milk or buttermilk.

It really doesnt do anything bad to it at all. You've never of people doing this?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465334 time=1658181149 user_id=2845
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465333 time=1658180749 user_id=3382

That's how you know Poppy is an old ass man.

Old people can't finish Cuphead.
I\'m Poppy!