Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465942 time=1658354525 user_id=3382
You guys can see her?  It looks like the picture was taken with a potato.

Here is a clear picture of us from the same week as that first one lol

https://i.ibb.co/qMQFK19/Screenshot-20220720-181918-Facebook.jpg">
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Every recovering addict I know has their "junkie pics" where theyll post these completely horrible looking pictures of themselves while using. And then pictures of them looking awesome and healthy after a year or so in recovery.

This was me.....in a full blown heroin addiction

https://i.ibb.co/nbWqHT2/20220720-184102.jpg">

Lmao. I never got that "heroin chic" look until like....4 days before I went to rehab.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465943 time=1658354761 user_id=2845
You're an ass lol

This is my grandma (that's my arm behind her)

https://i.ibb.co/n1TymCh/20220720-184408.jpg">

This is my future. Just imagine a cat under her arm and more earth tone moo moos and head scarfs and that's me in another 30 years lol

Blurt

Your grandma looks fine, Dovey, but you need to fire that photographer.

I'm not sure what's worse... the arm coming out of her babushka tush or the pole coming out of her head.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Dove

Quote from: Blurt post_id=465962 time=1658362610 user_id=1974
Your grandma looks fine, Dovey, but you need to fire that photographer.

I'm not sure what's worse... the arm coming out of her babushka tush or the pole coming out of her head.

That's a rope.....there was a tire swing on that tree.

This is picture is actually a polaroid.  I think this was 1986?  86 or 87.

Anonymous

Kids today aren't allowed on tire swings.  They're too dangerous.  There's probably an augmented reality app that lets them see a tire in front of their camera for the simulated effect of actually having fun.

Blurt

https://i.postimg.cc/wj0w4RkF/Kids-doubled-up-on-vintage-playground-swings.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465966 time=1658363121 user_id=3382
Kids today aren't allowed on tire swings.  They're too dangerous.  There's probably an augmented reality app that lets them see a tire in front of their camera for the simulated effect of actually having fun.

Oh I know.  It's an actual law here in my state that my daughter has to have a helmet and knew and elbow pads on just to ride her bike.....even when it had training wheels.

We dont really do that shit over here and we live out more so there are not many people around to judge us lol. My kids are pretty feral.

We have a tire swing up at the cabin and the kids are on that all the time......when they arent driving into the pond, driving 4 wheelers without gear on, and shooting guns at targets (with adults teaching and supervising on that one).

Isnt it creepy and nightmarish how kids are so over protected doing normal outside kid stuff and encouraged to be attached to a screen for everything?

Anonymous

Well to be fair, I'm attached to a screen for everything, including reading books, but I also grew up in the last generation before the internet took over.

It's good that your kids get to be kids, scars and all.

cw_

I had a wooden disk hanging from my mulberry tree when my kids were little.  Every one survived uninjured.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465966 time=1658363121 user_id=3382

My granddaughter will have a tire swing. She is only two.

Erica Mena

My kids were in the backyard all day, all muddy and sweaty. My husband built my son a half pipe in the backyard.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465973 time=1658364268 user_id=3382
Well to be fair, I'm attached to a screen for everything, including reading books, but I also grew up in the last generation before the internet took over.

It's good that your kids get to be kids, scars and all.

You're an adult though. Child brains are making leaps and bounds developmentally and while technology has its benefits...  it can really mess with a childs development and do harm if it's used too much.

I homeschool so I do use a tablet for things like ABC Mouse and learning tools.....but I focus a lot on teaching her pencil and paper hand writing and reading from books.

I'll let her watch videos while we wind down for the day but other than that, I want their asses outside in nature.  I like them dirty and sweaty at the end of the day.

Obviously I dont hate the internet.....I just think it's bad for kids and teens if they have too much unfettered access.

Dove

This is cute and I dont mind sharing it

https://i.ibb.co/PwDqZ5T/IMG-0262-1.jpg">

A drawing of my daughter and her girlfriend. They were just up in Canada close to Toronto.  They had this drawing done. My daughter is the one with dark glasses lol.

Garraty_47

Forgive the image quality; it was originally shot on Super8 film which had started to deteriorate by the time I had it converted to VHS before I ultimately digitized it.

When I was a lad I think they were actively trying to kill us.

This was a playground on a USAF base in... Wyoming?

Instead of monkey bars they were like:

"Fuck it! Let's just give 'em a hollowed-out sea mine!"

"Uh, okay, but maybe we should at least blunt the spikes?"

"Whatever."