Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

your pictures.

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2022, 04:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Talk about early 80's lol.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465993 time=1658367096 user_id=2845
Talk about early 80's lol.

More like late 1960s or early 1970s. Muahaha

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465992 time=1658367037 user_id=3381
Forgive the image quality; it was originally shot on Super8 film which had started to deteriorate by the time I had it converted to VHS before I ultimately digitized it.

When I was a lad I think they were actively trying to kill us.

This was a playground on a USAF base in... Wyoming?

Instead of monkey bars they were like:

"Fuck it! Let's just give 'em a hollowed-out sea mine!"

"Uh, okay, but maybe we should at least blunt the spikes?"

"Whatever."

Bahahaha.....I think my generation was the last one to enjoy death trap child toys lol.

There is a park in Imlay City MI that still has one of those large metal spin things were kids pile on, get it going really fast....and some puke and others go flying off lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=466006 time=1658369649 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465992 time=1658367037 user_id=3381
Forgive the image quality; it was originally shot on Super8 film which had started to deteriorate by the time I had it converted to VHS before I ultimately digitized it.

When I was a lad I think they were actively trying to kill us.

This was a playground on a USAF base in... Wyoming?

Instead of monkey bars they were like:

"Fuck it! Let's just give 'em a hollowed-out sea mine!"

"Uh, okay, but maybe we should at least blunt the spikes?"

"Whatever."

Bahahaha.....I think my generation was the last one to enjoy death trap child toys lol.

There is a park in Imlay City MI that still has one of those large metal spin things were kids pile on, get it going really fast....and some puke and others go flying off lol

Us brothers would buy bricks of paper matches, cut their heads off to stick down a sawed off kid's red wagon handle and mix in sparkler dust (shaved off the wires), with added Brute cologne poured down the muzzle (grandmother never got the message about how kid's hate the smell of Brute for Christmas gifts)....

We'd combine these things and shoot each other point-blank for fun.

I'll never forget accidentally making the second oldest brother's plastic type puffer winter jacket go up like an explosion.... all those match heads and sparkle dust stuck to the synthetic outer shell and igniting the ones which didn't immediately burn.
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

My brother (younger) had a Crossman pump-action pellet gun. It didn't use those CO2 cartridges, you just had to lever the hand grip up and back a few times to pressurize the chamber.

He loved to give it a few pumps, jam ants down the barrel like he was packing a musket, then shoot people with it. Those damn ants not only stung they'd leave a splatter stain on whatever they hit... jacket, pants, skin, etc. It was pretty gross.

All the kids in the neighborhood had bicycles and sometimes we'd get together and designate one person "it" who then had to scamper around on foot while the rest of us tried to run him/her over with our bikes.

There were no paintball guns back then but we did have a somewhat similar game...

...we'd split into two teams, fill our pockets with gravel, and then chase each other around in the woods throwing rocks at each other.

Sometimes I'm amazed we all survived.

Dove

We were all on bikes as well and yeah looking back....it is amazing we all survived.

One of the kids in my neighbor did get hit by a car on his bike right in front of all of us.....that was pretty traumatizing. He spent 8 months in the hospital.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=466079 time=1658409383 user_id=3266
 One of the kids in my neighbor did get hit by a car on his bike right in front of all of us.....that was pretty traumatizing. He spent 8 months in the hospital.

That's terrible.

I'm not even laughing anymore.

Thanks for the buzzkill, Dovey. *grumble*

[size=50]LoL[/size]

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=466082 time=1658409943 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=466079 time=1658409383 user_id=3266

That's terrible.

I'm not even laughing anymore.

Thanks for the buzzkill, Dovey. *grumble*

[size=50]LoL[/size]

:laugh3:

If they live....its fair game to laugh lol. He did get hit because he was being a dumb ass and not paying attention.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=466085 time=1658410978 user_id=3266
 He did get hit because he was being a dumb ass and not paying attention.

You just described 98% of my childhood.

Now I'm *really* amazed I survived. ac_dunno

Odinson

Quote from: Dove post_id=465945 time=1658356662 user_id=3266
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465942 time=1658354525 user_id=3382
You guys can see her?  It looks like the picture was taken with a potato.

Here is a clear picture of us from the same week as that first one lol

https://i.ibb.co/qMQFK19/Screenshot-20220720-181918-Facebook.jpg">

You got really nice legs. ac_biggrin

Dove

Thank you Odison.

I'm not gonna many details on this one, but this was for the victims of the Oxford shooting. This was very close to home for us.

https://i.ibb.co/yyy8kPw/FB-IMG-1658515571693.jpg">

All the first responders and a lot of the hospital staff and many police were involved in this. This was kinda the end, it was pretty big.

Dove

6 years ago today

https://i.ibb.co/gFNnPgm/FB-IMG-1658517490993.jpg">

I was in the hospital laboring.  

Doing birthday stuff today.... they all went up to the park and I'm cooking spaghetti (Squishes birthday dinner choice).

The baby/toddler stage is completely gone now and now shes an actual kid. *sigh*

I look like shit in the picture. I was being induced (scheduled induction at 39 weeks) because I had 6 kidney stones and needed surgery.  I was going to give birth in the natural birthing center connected to the hospital but no....i was SO intensely uncomfortable that i agreed to be induced.  I still went natural....I hate epidurals.  The only time I used one,  I thought my labor stopped. They had to turn it down so I could push and then I couldnt stand for several hours. So I went epidural free.  

Child birth is God fucking awful in your 30s. I had babies and would up moving around the next day. Even after my first when I suffered a birth injury.  My last one I was 35 and felt like I had been drug by a train for weeks afterwards.

No regrets though.  My baby is perfect ♡

Erica Mena

We share the same bday. I bet she's drama like me ac_wub
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466256 time=1658527405 user_id=2845
We share the same bday. I bet she's drama like me ac_wub

Shes all drama lol

Happy birthday!

Dove

I dont mind posting this one. She was 3 days old and you cant really see her face or anything too clearly. And I'm much more relaxed on pictures.

I have this framed in my bed room

https://i.ibb.co/Msr8rFH/FB-IMG-1658356052762.jpg">

And in case someone once again notices the side burn thing, I actually used to shave half of my hair off in the back. The "under layers".  And my hair was still super thick. And I used to shave the sides a bit.....more self defense than anything.  I remember getting picked on for this when that idiot shared a pic of us here.  

I've since grown all my hair back out. All 20 pounds of it.