Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Chinese Will Sue Canada Over Racist Cancelling

Started by Rambo Wong, March 08, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I hope you get permabanned Rambo you piece of shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I hope you get permabanned Rambo you piece of shit.

He posted my picture on Vancouver Forum..

I hope it gets deleted.

:cry:

RW

I reported it immediately.

I hope you ban his ass Fashionista.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I reported it immediately.

He crossed the line, consider it done.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I reported it immediately.

He crossed the line, consider it done.

Ah c'mon Fash, insane RW contributes so much to the cause of race relations. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Good!  Stupid little pecker!

I was very upset when I saw that on Vancouver Forum Real Woman..

Thank you for your help.

:)

Gary Oak

The information on this page I believe may be why Canada put an abrupt stop to this investor program. Did the Americans get some solid evidence [ of the obvious ] that these same miilionaire Chinese also are FAN QING FU MING aiding and abetting Chinese efforts against the USA, Americans  Canada, Canadians and the entire west in general ?   All the while as they enjoy the benefits of living in a far more just society naturally created by a far more just people.  

http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/2014/03/secret-shows-china-using-canadareport.html">http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/201 ... eport.html">http://chinawatchcanada.blogspot.ca/2014/03/secret-shows-china-using-canadareport.html

Romero

Conan Doyle!

Ah, the good old Sidewinder report from way back 2002. Song number one on the hit broken record by Conan Doyle f. Gary Oak.

It's been twelve years. Where's this alleged massive assault?

QuoteRevelations of its contents are bound to cause embarrassment within the Bush Administration as it prepares for the President's visit to Beijing and to the Canadian government.

Uh oh! This certainly would be true if it actually happened a decade ago.

Perhaps it may have happened in one of your many alternate realities!

Obvious Li

done.............. :mrgreen:

cc

I hope it gets deleted.

Not sure how he got it, but do ask mod there to ditch it. Mod will do that I think
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

I hope it gets deleted.

Not sure how he got it, but do ask mod there to ditch it. Mod will do that I think

Ah, I would be responsible for that or maybe you didn't see the thread I started. Anyway, Fash deleted it as soon as she saw it, but not before a certain lunatic got her picture. It was a big mistake on my part. At least it was deleted on VF.

cc

Thanks for update. Good that mod took it down. The sinoFAUXbicphobic twat is gone from here now, right ?

Right?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thanks for update. Good that mod took it down. The twat is gone from here now, right ?

Right?

Like OL said, he'll prolly surface with a new handle, but he's pretty damned easy to spot. He had a helluva lot of nerve threatening us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thanks for update. Good that mod took it down. The sinoFAUXbicphobic twat is gone from here now, right ?

Right?

Hello cc li tarte, Obvious Li banned his Green_Hornet handle and I banned the Rambo Wong handle..

I strongly dislike banning anyone, but I agree with both yourself and Shen Li, that the threats of legal action were making all of us weary.