The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You guys ready for wave 3?

Started by Erica Mena, May 21, 2022, 09:37:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451342 time=1653152665 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=451340 time=1653152538 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451335 time=1653150461 user_id=1676
So... non event....

Pox are gross though.

According to Freud, it's the gays problem.

It's been predominantly found in gay people that are promiscuous and they spread it by randomly humping without a protective suit....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451348 time=1653153192 user_id=2845
I feel a bit better now. The thought of my kids having to experience anything like the chicken pox scares me to death.

Chicken pox ain't nothing.... I got it twice.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451348 time=1653153192 user_id=2845
I feel a bit better now. The thought of my kids having to experience anything like the chicken pox scares me to death.

Your kids are probably NOT promiscuous.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451349 time=1653153236 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451342 time=1653152665 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=451340 time=1653152538 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451335 time=1653150461 user_id=1676
So... non event....

Pox are gross though.

According to Freud, it's the gays problem.

It's been predominantly found in gay people that are promiscuous and they spread it by randomly humping without a protective suit....

Gay men. They are most active. Most promiscuous group. That's not homophobic....that's just the truth. They engage in more high risk sexual behavior than everyone else.

They are almost acting as humanities alarm system lol.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=451339 time=1653152502 user_id=3266
My oldest and her girlfriend have Covid right now. They had to cancel the next full week of school and work.

They are pretty sick. They think it's funny though.  They both have heavy senioritis.

I was really freaked by that mystery hepatitis that was caused by a typically harmless adenovirus.....I mean I still am.....but now I hear about monkey pox break outs?

Good grief lol. I wanna believe it was always like this and the media used to pretty much ignore it but covid made them focus lol.

My daughter has been out of school for the last week.... fevers, aches, moaning that would just not fucking stop (she's a delicate petal where it involves pain or discomfort) .... and a dry cough.

Did we give her a swab? Hell fucking no...

The school says it's mandatory to report sickness and to take a rapid antigen or pcr test at the first sign of sickness... the government says we must report after a positive test, so we simply DO NOT TEST her.

If we don't test, we have nothing to report.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451354 time=1653153990 user_id=1676
My oldest and her girlfriend have Covid right now. They had to cancel the next full week of school and work.

They are pretty sick. They think it's funny though.  They both have heavy senioritis.

I was really freaked by that mystery hepatitis that was caused by a typically harmless adenovirus.....I mean I still am.....but now I hear about monkey pox break outs?

Good grief lol. I wanna believe it was always like this and the media used to pretty much ignore it but covid made them focus lol.

My daughter has been out of school for the last week.... fevers, aches, moaning that would just not fucking stop (she's a delicate petal where it involves pain or discomfort) .... and a dry cough.

The school says it's mandatory to report sickness and to take a rapid antigen or pcr test at the first sign of sickness... the government says we must report after a positive test, so we simply DO NOT TEST her.

Here we can test for fun with out a report. And the tests resemble pregnancy tests.....so people are pranking people with them.  Which is just so American really lol.

My daughter is actually living mostly with the girlfriend right now since shes about to graduate highschool and shes working over at a hospital in that area. She has to take the week off.....she works in OR as a tech.  

And we gotta protect my mom. She didnt do great when we all caught it last time.....she didnt need the hospital but we had to break out the nebulizer and all that. She claims her lungs havent been right since.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=451356 time=1653154474 user_id=3266

Here we can test for fun with out a report. And the tests resemble pregnancy tests.....so people are pranking people with them.  Which is just so American really lol.

My daughter is actually living mostly with the girlfriend right now since shes about to graduate highschool and shes working over at a hospital in that area. She has to take the week off.....she works in OR as a tech.  

And we gotta protect my mom. She didnt do great when we all caught it last time.....she didnt need the hospital but we had to break out the nebulizer and all that. She claims her lungs havent been right since.

:laugh:

Had to read that a couple of times to get it.... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=451359 time=1653154986 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=451356 time=1653154474 user_id=3266

:laugh:

Had to read that a couple of times to get it.... lulz

ac_wub  :yahoo:

Oak

I have been vaxxed and had one booster.  I also take Vitamin D, Zinc (which I think is important since it appears to inhibit the viruses from infecting cells, it also boosts the immune system), Vitamin C on a daily basis.  I tend to not gather in large groups.

I did stop wearing masks to most places, except for healthcare facilities as it's required.

I haven't been infected.

Anonymous

I'm unvaxxed, and haven't had Covid.  Or at least not that I know of.  I'm pretty sure everyone will eventually get it, or a variant, vaxxed or not.

I'm not worried.  Enough damage has been done trying to 'minimize' the spread, and there comes a point where we just have to move on and understand that the cure is sometimes worse than the disease.

Erica Mena

I didn't get COVID til I got vaxxed lol. I made it thru the first two waves, got vaxxed, then got omicron
<t></t>

Breakfall

There we go! Peeps done gone got vaxxinated and don't even know their blood types yo!

Just an observation and not singling anyone out in particular to be sure!

Edumacation is paramount is a world of super unknowns. Damn...our bodies are teeming with deadly bacterial pathogens that want to multiply.

Who would've fathomed that the dirtiest part of our body could be the kissable navel? Our scars from birth. Hmmm...one learns something everyday.

:howdy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=451510 time=1653227308 user_id=2845
I didn't get COVID til I got vaxxed lol. I made it thru the first two waves, got vaxxed, then got omicron

Almost everybody I know who caught omicron had three doses.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

I never got tested, never got vaxxed and never got Covid. I figure I must have been exposed to it by now, it's been going around for more than two years already and I didn't change my habits or anything. Everyone at my office had it, a few of my friends have had it but no, it never seemed to affect me. Just lucky I guess.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Dove

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=451555 time=1653233058 user_id=3349
I never got tested, never got vaxxed and never got Covid. I figure I must have been exposed to it by now, it's been going around for more than two years already and I didn't change my habits or anything. Everyone at my office had it, a few of my friends have had it but no, it never seemed to affect me. Just lucky I guess.

Most people dont even have noticable symptoms. We had it months ago. It wasnt fun....but it certainly wasnt the sickest I've been.

And yeah I had one shot of the J&J.