The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Australian PM concedes election defeat as conservatives ousted

Started by cc, May 21, 2022, 10:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457162 time=1654513632 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457141 time=1654496829 user_id=3358
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456889 time=1654449344 user_id=114
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456798 time=1654404022 user_id=3358
Lovely article here...

https://anthonyalbanese.com.au/my-plan/protecting-our-unique-environment">https://anthonyalbanese.com.au/my-plan/ ... nvironment">https://anthonyalbanese.com.au/my-plan/protecting-our-unique-environment

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeSX4TsEbKjIehuOcwaaFhX_AbZCS7W1r8lw&usqp=CAU">

Poppycock. Labour and Green Party supporters caused the forest fires.

The Albanese government's environmental policy means Aussies pay and corporations play.

Honestly it's hard to tell if things are going in the right direction sometimes or it's just a big scam. You could be right, but at least I personally try do good for the planet.

It shits me to tears, but many bush fires are sparked off by juvenile delinquents or smokers flicking their cigarettes into the bush.

I was very close to the fires, and the ash falling down for kilometres looks like snow...that's how bad it was. A creek separated me from the fire, but my neighbours caravan was a goner. The embers blew across the creek and ignited his backyard.

The greenies influenced Victoria's government nearly two decades ago.... they wanted all bush tracks shut down for recreational campers because we were supposedly "ruining" the environment by going down remote tracks and pitching tents and a fire.

So what did the progressive Victorian government do? They caved and made it illegal to camp on public property without a permit.... and they made little tiny campsites with drop toilets all cramped up against each other full of refuse like shitty toilet paper and plastics melted into every inch of these tiny plots....and at a steep price.... roughly 30-35 bucks per night when you'd get a much cleaner camp at a caravan park or winter showgrounds.

All the places I once went have large native trees intentionally chopped down with newly excavated ditches to prevent even a Jeep rock-climber from getting over them.

But get this.... these were the same fucking tracks which our CFA (volunteer bush fire service) needed to get down.... and suddenly they couldn't. So the canopy floor builds and builds, no campers....no back burning..... no fire fighting when the canopy floor erupts...

Talk about stupid!

To save the environment we have to prevent ourselves from accessing it, even to save the environment.

I hope greenies get rapid colon cancer.... so they can return to the environment asap.

I read bits about this.

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=457162 time=1654513632 user_id=1676
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457141 time=1654496829 user_id=3358

Honestly it's hard to tell if things are going in the right direction sometimes or it's just a big scam. You could be right, but at least I personally try do good for the planet.

It shits me to tears, but many bush fires are sparked off by juvenile delinquents or smokers flicking their cigarettes into the bush.

I was very close to the fires, and the ash falling down for kilometres looks like snow...that's how bad it was. A creek separated me from the fire, but my neighbours caravan was a goner. The embers blew across the creek and ignited his backyard.

The greenies influenced Victoria's government nearly two decades ago.... they wanted all bush tracks shut down for recreational campers because we were supposedly "ruining" the environment by going down remote tracks and pitching tents and a fire.

So what did the progressive Victorian government do? They caved and made it illegal to camp on public property without a permit.... and they made little tiny campsites with drop toilets all cramped up against each other full of refuse like shitty toilet paper and plastics melted into every inch of these tiny plots....and at a steep price.... roughly 30-35 bucks per night when you'd get a much cleaner camp at a caravan park or winter showgrounds.

All the places I once went have large native trees intentionally chopped down with newly excavated ditches to prevent even a Jeep rock-climber from getting over them.

But get this.... these were the same fucking tracks which our CFA (volunteer bush fire service) needed to get down.... and suddenly they couldn't. So the canopy floor builds and builds, no campers....no back burning..... no fire fighting when the canopy floor erupts...

Talk about stupid!

To save the environment we have to prevent ourselves from accessing it, even to save the environment.

I hope greenies get rapid colon cancer.... so they can return to the environment asap.

In Western Australia the government was right onto maintaining the bush tracks and back-burning, or at least the southern part. Here in NSW, every time they start a back-burn, they seem to read the weather wrong and the fires get out of control. Different councils and different states seem to oppose one another. But that's government and politicians for you.

PS: I don't want rapid colon cancer ya bastard!!!

:shock: