Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

My dad’s fiancée is a gold digging cunt

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I I fucking cannot stand her.

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.
<t></t>

cw_

Anonymous

I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old than me. My dad bought her tit implants and she's spending my inheritance. :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=453076 time=1653531661 user_id=56
I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old than me. My dad bought her tit implants and she's spending my inheritance. :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

I thought you were over wanting to kill your dad's old lady?

cw_

If it is your inheritance wouldn't it be in a trust?

Erica Mena

This is a sixty something year old ho, trying to be in competition with a man's daughters. My mom put this bitch to shame in the beauty department too
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=453080 time=1653532170 user_id=3226

Probably not. All my property, my fiancial assets, and vehicles, and farm equipment go to my son. I have a separate trust for my granddaughter and any future and grandkids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

That's unfortuante Erica......I can't relate though.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=453083 time=1653532426 user_id=1689

Probably not. All my property, my fiancial assets, and vehicles, and farm equipment go to my son. I have a separate trust for my granddaughter and any future and grandkids.

When my father died, the house went to my mother along with his banking account and RRSP's..

In her will, when my mother passes away, everything will be divided between me and my brother.

Anonymous

Not your wife?

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453086 time=1653532896 user_id=3254

When my father died, the house went to my mother along with his banking account and RRSP's..

In her will, when my mother passes away, everything will be divided between me and my brother.

That's fairly standard. My dad is in poor health. He already gave away his van to my older suster. Some other personal possessions have been dispersed among myself and my two sisters. The rest of the estate will go to my mom and she has said the house goes on the market after my dad passes on.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845

It always makes me sick when I see a woman trying to either break up a family OR competing for attention and resources against a mans own DAUGHTERS.

Just disgusting. I'm sorry :(

Imagine the entitlement in going to a family funeral with a boyfriend (they ain't even married) and disrupting a private moment of grief he is having with his daughter and be glad you are better person. Because that's as crass as it gets. I'll never understand why some women have so much hatred for other women.

My dad was getting "gold dug" by some young woman who was just a few years younger than me, and that went on for just a year and half before he called me from a parking lot yelling and throwing a fit and begging me to extract this girl from his house lol.  Until that day I had refused to meet her. Sounds bitchy.....but I knew her motives and i wasnt gonna give her "family priviledges".  At the time my older girls were babies. This girl was not getting her meathooks on my baby girls. The whole thing just made me sick.

Thankfully she was reasonable enough to understand it wasnt working out and she got out of there. My dad was refusing to go home until she was gone lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Dovey, the only good thing that came out if it was that the whole family saw it. They've been knowing but that outraged everyone.

I kept my calm for my auntie and her kids and grandkids. I didn't want to ruin it for them. It was very emotional as my auntie was the glue that kept everyone together.
<t></t>

Anonymous

I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old

That's legal in China?  ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=453150 time=1653571903
I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old

That's legal in China?  ac_wot

Think about it for a second moron. If that were true every British guy would be in China.