The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

My dad’s fiancée is a gold digging cunt

Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453514 time=1653658878 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845
I I fucking cannot stand her.

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

When I was in my mid-twenties I had a gold-digger wife. I thought I was her second husband when we got married, but I was her third. She stole my sperm when I threatened to divorce her 2 months on. A year and 9 months later she cheated on me and she went on and married her fourth. The bitch never worked in her life...a gold digger from hell.

I was naive...and she was a lot older than me...my little head did the thinking for my big head no doubt!

That describes dogface! She won't work and wants my dad to take care of her!
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453519 time=1653659715 user_id=2845

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

When I was in my mid-twenties I had a gold-digger wife. I thought I was her second husband when we got married, but I was her third. She stole my sperm when I threatened to divorce her 2 months on. A year and 9 months later she cheated on me and she went on and married her fourth. The bitch never worked in her life...a gold digger from hell.

I was naive...and she was a lot older than me...my little head did the thinking for my big head no doubt!

Kick the cunt in the front-bum! I hate those types of people.

Erica Mena

I think she's doing witchcraft on my dad
<t></t>

Breakfall

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453521 time=1653659914 user_id=2845
I think she's doing witchcraft on my dad

We call that "cunt_struck" in Australia!  :laugh3:

Dove

They arent even married and shes living off him? And she doesnt even have children with him?

Eeewww.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=453531 time=1653661109 user_id=3266

They arent even married and shes living off him? And she doesnt even have children with him?

Eeewww.

Not just her. Her grown ass whale daughter lives with them too
<t></t>

Erica Mena

This cunt has the audacity to tell my dad NOT to give my little sisters money. My little sisters actually live on their own.
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=453538 time=1653661512 user_id=1676
Your dad has to man up....

This!!! I swear he's fucking worse than a woman
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453536 time=1653661435 user_id=2845

Eeewww.

Does she at least work?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=453548 time=1653661981 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453536 time=1653661435 user_id=2845

Eeewww.

Does she at least work?

Nope. I get my dad is lonely, but this woman is gonna juice him dry. She's in competition with his own kids.
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453537 time=1653661488 user_id=2845
This cunt has the audacity to tell my dad NOT to give my little sisters money. My little sisters actually live on their own.

He needs to tell her to mind her own when it comes to his daughters and his income.

That's some entitlement right there. More so because this womans daughter is living off them.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=453076 time=1653531661 user_id=56
I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old than me. My dad bought her tit implants and she's spending my inheritance. :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

Why are you against your fathers happiness?

Erica Mena

Quote from: Odinson post_id=453657 time=1653672429 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=453076 time=1653531661 user_id=56
I feel your pain. My dad married a gold digging twat only three years old than me. My dad bought her tit implants and she's spending my inheritance. :mad:  acc_angry  :t1929:

Why are you against your fathers happiness?

Now you're sounding like my dad
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=453551 time=1653662077 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453537 time=1653661488 user_id=2845

He needs to tell her to mind her own when it comes to his daughters and his income.

That's some entitlement right there. More so because this womans daughter is living off them.

Unless he knows what he is doing....
Blahhhhhh...