Started by Erica Mena, May 25, 2022, 10:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=453788 time=1653708479 user_id=3266
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453787 time=1653708043 user_id=3254
Quote from: Gaon post_id=453785 time=1653707719 user_id=3170
Quote from: Herman post_id=453782 time=1653706577 user_id=1689
Quote from: Gaon post_id=453774 time=1653705525 user_id=3170
Women born in Israel learn to be gold diggers while in the womb.

Ya, some Israeli broads are world class gold diggers.

In Tel Aviv especially.

Gaon, I remember you've posted before that Israel is as expensive as Canada, but with lower wages..

In that reality, I'm not surprised Israeli women are looking for security.

Funny how men are applauded and expected to want lots of sex, but if women want security they are degraded.

I can see when it's your dad hooked up with a user who treats his family like shit.....but the general attitudes towards men vs women are pretty stunning.

I don't blame a gal for wanting a guy that has his shit together. What gal wants some wanker who takes the bus on a date. It works both ways too. Part of the attraction to my old lady is she is fianancially secure.

Gaon

Women definately get shit on if they want a man with money.

I love Herman....so I'm not knocking him. But you dont see men who use women for sex being called parasites.

I call them scrotes.....but you get what I'm saying.

I'm definately glad I'm not single in these days. I'm pretty fortunate. ac_wub

I thought he was talking about women with no ambition. I could be wrong though.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: Gaon post_id=453793 time=1653709542 user_id=3170
Quote from: Gaon post_id=453790 time=1653708941 user_id=3170

In Tel Aviv especially.

Gaon, I remember you've posted before that Israel is as expensive as Canada, but with lower wages..

Funny how men are applauded and expected to want lots of sex, but if women want security they are degraded.

I can see when it's your dad hooked up with a user who treats his family like shit.....but the general attitudes towards men vs women are pretty stunning.

In Tel Aviv, men with money get a lot sex with a lot of different women. It's not that one is degraded and another applauded, it's just part of Israel's urban beach party culture.

No, I meant parasites. Broads that drop out of school, go on welfare, latch on to guys until they get sick of their lazy asses and give them the boot, and look forward to relatives dying so they can get some inheritance. There are male versions of this too. Pure frickin parasites.

Breakfall

Quote from: Oak post_id=453761 time=1653702247 user_id=3271
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453520 time=1653659806 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453519 time=1653659715 user_id=2845
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453514 time=1653658878 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453073 time=1653531245 user_id=2845
I I fucking cannot stand her.

So yesterday at the funeral, I went outside to answer my husbands call. I was crying inside so my dad followed me out and hugged me and began to cry for my auntie (his sister). Tell me why this dog faced cunt bitch girlfriend of his came out and asked for his car keys? She couldn't let him have a moment with his daughter. I remained calm and told him I was going back inside with my sisters.

This woman acts like a damn 15 year old. She reads his bank statements to make sure he's not giving my little sisters money. She has two huge moose daughters of her own, one of whom I already had to check for being disrespectful to my little sister. It's a bunch of drama that I usually stay clear of, but what she did yesterday was foul and disgusting. Okay, rant over.

When I was in my mid-twenties I had a gold-digger wife. I thought I was her second husband when we got married, but I was her third. She stole my sperm when I threatened to divorce her 2 months on. A year and 9 months later she cheated on me and she went on and married her fourth. The bitch never worked in her life...a gold digger from hell.

I was naive...and she was a lot older than me...my little head did the thinking for my big head no doubt!

That describes dogface! She won't work and wants my dad to take care of her!

Kick the cunt in the front-bum! I hate those types of people.

There area lots of lazy bitches that won't work and move from man to man and never work more than a few weeks or months in their lives.

Absolutely...and having a country with good unemployment benefits doesn't help the situation at all. In Australia, the more children a women has, the better her benefits. The children end up being the biggest losers in this silly game.

When I was single in the dating game, my biggest concern was coming across the gold-digging, sperm-stealers. If they sense that you have a bit of coin, they just want to clamp down and lock n' load. That shit just condemns the punter to decades of misery.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=453794 time=1653709949 user_id=1689

In Tel Aviv, men with money get a lot sex with a lot of different women. It's not that one is degraded and another applauded, it's just part of Israel's urban beach party culture.

No, I meant parasites. Broads that drop out of school, go on welfare, latch on to guys until they get sick of their lazy asses and give them the boot, and look forward to relatives dying so they can get some inheritance. There are male versions of this too. Pure frickin parasites.

Herman, they must be a small minority..

Who would want a life like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453802 time=1653718832 user_id=3358
Quote from: Oak post_id=453761 time=1653702247 user_id=3271
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453520 time=1653659806 user_id=3358
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=453519 time=1653659715 user_id=2845
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=453514 time=1653658878 user_id=3358

When I was in my mid-twenties I had a gold-digger wife. I thought I was her second husband when we got married, but I was her third. She stole my sperm when I threatened to divorce her 2 months on. A year and 9 months later she cheated on me and she went on and married her fourth. The bitch never worked in her life...a gold digger from hell.

I was naive...and she was a lot older than me...my little head did the thinking for my big head no doubt!

That describes dogface! She won't work and wants my dad to take care of her!

Kick the cunt in the front-bum! I hate those types of people.

There area lots of lazy bitches that won't work and move from man to man and never work more than a few weeks or months in their lives.

Absolutely...and having a country with good unemployment benefits doesn't help the situation at all. In Australia, the more children a women has, the better her benefits. The children end up being the biggest losers in this silly game.

When I was single in the dating game, my biggest concern was coming across the gold-digging, sperm-stealers. If they sense that you have a bit of coin, they just want to clamp down and lock n' load. That shit just condemns the punter to decades of misery.

I am a bit conflicted about this. While I firmly believe taxpayers should not be forced to pay for the bad decisions of a few, why should kids be punished by being forced to live in abject poverty. But, I am getting dangerously close to breaking the no politics rule.

It's going to be a rather cool 19 degrees today in Barrie. We will have a sun/cloud mix, but hopefully no rain. I am heading to the golf course in about an hour.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=453811 time=1653737388 user_id=3254
Quote from: Herman post_id=453794 time=1653709949 user_id=1689

Herman, they must be a small minority..

Who would want a life like that.

Lazy substance abusers with or without mental health problems. But, like you said, not that many.

Oak

Quote from: Herman post_id=453792 time=1653709348 user_id=1689
Quote from: Herman post_id=453782 time=1653706577 user_id=1689

Ya, some Israeli broads are world class gold diggers.

In Tel Aviv especially.

I don't blame a gal for wanting a guy that has his shit together. What gal wants some wanker who takes the bus on a date. It works both ways too. Part of the attraction to my old lady is she is fianancially secure.

We're not talking about all women though.  Most women in the US work and contribute to the well-being of the family unit.  Women that have their shit together also want a man that has all his ducks in a row.  

We were specifically addressing women that are takers.  Many of whom are looking over their guy's shoulder for a much better payout. All the while never being responsible enough to hold down a job.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=453975 time=1653796309 user_id=3271
Quote from: Herman post_id=453792 time=1653709348 user_id=1689

In Tel Aviv especially.

We were specifically addressing women that are takers.  Many of whom are looking over their guy's shoulder for a much better payout. All the while never being responsible enough to hold down a job.

I get that, but this thread like so many others went slightly off course.

Dove

If a woman is married and has a family, I wouldnt say working is the end all be all of her worth and contributions to her family.

The best thing you can provide your children with is you. My husband and I decided that it was best I stayed home for our daughter because we really dont want our daughter raised by public schools and day care. It's a better use of our resources.  

There is a world of difference between a stay at home mother and a gold digging, lazy girlfriend.  Mothers who stay home are definately contributing to their family.

Working is important and you gotta work to pay for your life.....but I think it's sad and anti woman/anti mother to judge a womans worth and accomplishments solely on her performance in a job or career.

That's like saying we all exist just to create money for the government, when you think about it.  A lot of women have the passion to be mothers and have a family and to many women....whether they have a career or not....their biggest and most treasured accomplishments IS their family. That's not lazy and there isnt anything wrong with it.

Ultimately these things are best judged by the family itself. And in Fleas complaint here....this woman isnt even married into the family and all the kids here are grown. There is a strong impression that this woman has leeched onto her father and is taking advantage of him and trying to not only dominate his resources.....but his attention and affection....away from his own daughters.  That's not contributing anything at all towards HIS family.

No matter how old you are....if you blend families together with a male partner, you need to invest your emotionally energy at LEAST equally.  I'm not gonna knock what looks like a mutual agreement that she live off him....but she doesnt have any right to dictate what he provides his daughters with.

That's the real scum bag part. She isnt joining a family and participating in it and fostering a loving relationship with his daughters. Fuck the money part.....THATS the hurtful thing. They dont get to have their mother in their life....and instead of trying to love them and be as close to a mother/grandma as they will allow her.....shes just trying to alienate their father from them.

And that really makes her a piece of selfish shit. It's just cold and hateful. It's just misogyny.....viewing other women, especailly your boyfriends daughters as some sort of competition.  They came in his life FIRST. They are his blood. She should be after him about having a strong bond with them....not shitting on it and trying to take away instead of adding to.

It's sad to see that going on. Family just isnt respected and valued these days. It's not taken seriously. And it's the actual foundation of a civilized society.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=454028 time=1653836147 user_id=3266
If a woman is married and has a family, I wouldnt say working is the end all be all of her worth and contributions to her family.

The best thing you can provide your children with is you. My husband and I decided that it was best I stayed home for our daughter because we really dont want our daughter raised by public schools and day care. It's a better use of our resources.  

There is a world of difference between a stay at home mother and a gold digging, lazy girlfriend.  Mothers who stay home are definately contributing to their family.

Working is important and you gotta work to pay for your life.....but I think it's sad and anti woman/anti mother to judge a womans worth and accomplishments solely on her performance in a job or career.

That's like saying we all exist just to create money for the government, when you think about it.  A lot of women have the passion to be mothers and have a family and to many women....whether they have a career or not....their biggest and most treasured accomplishments IS their family. That's not lazy and there isnt anything wrong with it.

Ultimately these things are best judged by the family itself. And in Fleas complaint here....this woman isnt even married into the family and all the kids here are grown. There is a strong impression that this woman has leeched onto her father and is taking advantage of him and trying to not only dominate his resources.....but his attention and affection....away from his own daughters.  That's not contributing anything at all towards HIS family.

No matter how old you are....if you blend families together with a male partner, you need to invest your emotionally energy at LEAST equally.  I'm not gonna knock what looks like a mutual agreement that she live off him....but she doesnt have any right to dictate what he provides his daughters with.

That's the real scum bag part. She isnt joining a family and participating in it and fostering a loving relationship with his daughters. Fuck the money part.....THATS the hurtful thing. They dont get to have their mother in their life....and instead of trying to love them and be as close to a mother/grandma as they will allow her.....shes just trying to alienate their father from them.

And that really makes her a piece of selfish shit. It's just cold and hateful. It's just misogyny.....viewing other women, especailly your boyfriends daughters as some sort of competition.  They came in his life FIRST. They are his blood. She should be after him about having a strong bond with them....not shitting on it and trying to take away instead of adding to.

It's sad to see that going on. Family just isnt respected and valued these days. It's not taken seriously. And it's the actual foundation of a civilized society.

No argument from me.

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454029 time=1653836217 user_id=2845
Bingo! You nailed it

Men dont always easily see this as quickly as we do because men....especailly your dads generation....are geared to provide. They show love by providing. And women are geared to nurture and foster strong family bonds.

Hopefully your father will come to see it for what it is. Sometimes women like this suceed in alienating the father from his daughters....and once she accomplishes that, she just makes his life fucking miserable.

Does she belittle him? Micromanage? People who do the alienation shit are almost always abusers.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=454039 time=1653837984 user_id=3266
Bingo! You nailed it

Men dont always easily see this as quickly as we do because men....especailly your dads generation....is geared to provide. They show love by providing. And women are geared to nurture and foster strong family bonds.

Hopefully your father will come to see it for what it is. Sometimes women like this suceed in alienating the father from his daughters....and once she accomplishes that, she just makes his life fucking miserable.

Does she belittle him? Micromanage? People who do the alienation shit are almost always abusers.

If you're up to it, we can talk about it on the phone sometime this coming week. It's both their asses but she's making it worse. He's allowing it tho. It's way too much to type lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=454042 time=1653838513 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=454039 time=1653837984 user_id=3266
Bingo! You nailed it

Men dont always easily see this as quickly as we do because men....especailly your dads generation....is geared to provide. They show love by providing. And women are geared to nurture and foster strong family bonds.

If you're up to it, we can talk about it on the phone sometime this coming week. It's both their asses but she's making it worse. He's allowing it tho. It's way too much to type lol

Sure. My number is the same. Just text first so I know who it is, otherwise i dont answer. ESPECAILLY if its CA calling  :laugh:

And I can make sure I'm able to talk.