Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

I’m so doobied lately!

Started by Breakfall, May 27, 2022, 10:10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rancidmilko

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458058 time=1654787480 user_id=3226
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458053 time=1654787082 user_id=2853

I'm pretty sure they can make paper out of hemp, I've bought rolling papers made of it

And I think it wouldn't be hard to make a filter material from hemp either, it's a very versatile fiber

All possible.  As I said, the claim I found was the 100% hemp on label.  The paper and filter just don't look like hemp to me.

I'm gonna try using the roots to do balm one of these days
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Breakfall

Quote from: cw_ post_id=458058 time=1654787480 user_id=3226
Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458053 time=1654787082 user_id=2853

I'm pretty sure they can make paper out of hemp, I've bought rolling papers made of it

And I think it wouldn't be hard to make a filter material from hemp either, it's a very versatile fiber

All possible.  As I said, the claim I found was the 100% hemp on label.  The paper and filter just don't look like hemp to me.

I reckon the paper is mostly the pulp and very little fibre. When buying art paper for example, the Japanese use varying amounts pulp or fibre to get a particular quality or look.

Breakfall

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=458056 time=1654787198 user_id=2853
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=457952 time=1654749341 user_id=3358

Just as a mix. The stuff I grew would put me on my arse if I smoked it straight! It's a California dream X Skywalker strain.

Some of my strains are like that too

These days I've reduced the number of puffs I take in one section

I puff three times and I'm done.

I don't like getting too stoned anymore.

I like to puff on a joint, but I'll sometimes smoke it halfway and keep the roach for later. I love getting stoned, but I never do it during the day. Years ago when I lived in Western Australia I used to surf this really sharky place. A mate and I would smoke a couple joints together and surf like our lives depended on it. It was a buzz and a half and a massive adrenaline rush. Fatalities were happening every other month on this Margaret River coastline. It was wild...

Breakfall

We have a four day long weekend, but I took off six days because we have some decent surf...as in some size. But these part-time surfers have been crowding up the joint. So I haven't surfed. Tomorrow it's going to be large...and I'm going to fuck them up! This is where one separates the men from the boys. Lol...

https://c.tenor.com/M6qrI1JxCVUAAAAd/surfing-wipe-out.gif">

Breakfall

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-09-2015/6I56NM.gif">

">

">

Breakfall