The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

It’s a bit quiet…

Started by Breakfall, June 12, 2022, 09:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

It's still a bit quiet though. I mean...you guys chat amongst yourselves really. I may as well hang up my hat for good. Maybe Americans and Canadians are the same after all?

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461120 time=1656078564 user_id=3358
It's still a bit quiet though. I mean...you guys chat amongst yourselves really. I may as well hang up my hat for good. Maybe Americans and Canadians are the same after all?

Say what you want Bonkerfist.

Anonymous

Of course it's quiet.  The owner of this shithole gets nervous whenever posters other than her five favourite retards are present.

Frood

Quote from: kooch post_id=460135 time=1655435447 user_id=3187
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=459615 time=1655215683 user_id=2845

Yes, I did. My mom passed, Kooch. No sneaky peek for u

Well that made the last load I blew kinda awkward.

:MG_216:
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461158 time=1656101924 user_id=3254
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461120 time=1656078564 user_id=3358

Say what you want Bonkerfist.

Be able to converse during the evening with people in the same time zone. Any Aussies I know are fucked in the head and are terrible at making the slightest sense. Plus they have sticks up their arses. What I want, I can't have. I have to rely on dated communications. That will have to suffice, because Australia or people on my time zone are few and far between.

Frood

Oi mate.... Youse musta be a legend in your own luncheon, eh..... taking marks off ya own shoulders.... hanging shit shingles on God's Own mob....
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461215 time=1656127350 user_id=1676
Oi mate.... Youse musta be a legend in your own luncheon, eh..... taking marks off ya own shoulders.... hanging shit shingles on God's Own mob....

You can't even quote son, so I would miss any conversation with you anyway. The other "Aussie" is a flaming WA Galah!

https://media3.giphy.com/media/LEyz93IWUOD4Y/200.gif">

Poppy

Freud is pretty dumb most of the time, hard to even understand him.
I\'m Poppy!

Breakfall

I've been searching for Australian off topic forums that match BC/BF and has similar membership characters, but to no avail. Having a few drinks between 4pm and midnight and conversing with people in the time zone rather than with people just waking up in the morning. The magic isn't there when one is on the terps and another member is still smelling their farts under the covers or having morning coffee. No vibe at all!

I guess Australia is just too damn good for this sort of thing aye...

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=461237 time=1656131349 user_id=3287
Freud is pretty dumb most of the time, hard to even understand him.

That's a reflection on your cognitive skills and not mine, piss tinkles....
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461240 time=1656133291 user_id=3358
I've been searching for Australian off topic forums that match BC/BF and has similar membership characters, but to no avail. Having a few drinks between 4pm and midnight and conversing with people in the time zone rather than with people just waking up in the morning. The magic isn't there when one is on the terps and another member is still smelling their farts under the covers or having morning coffee. No vibe at all!

Most everyday Aussies are a pretty boring and uninformed lot though.... with clear biases.

Gravitating towards a majority board would be like watching Australian television.... no thanks!
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=461245 time=1656134008 user_id=1676

Most everyday Aussies are a pretty boring and uninformed lot though.... with clear biases.

Gravitating towards a majority board would be like watching Australian television.... no thanks!

Thanks for the quote...I noticed the notification and could reply promptly.

Well I agree on that. I haven't seen anything come close to what we're used to. I was thinking of setting one up but I think the Federal Police wouldn't like the "trolling" aspect. I would be inundated with bureaucratic red tape and drama no doubt.

What's with all the softcuntism of late???

Check it...

https://www.ag.gov.au/legal-system/social-media-anti-trolling-bill">https://www.ag.gov.au/legal-system/soci ... lling-bill">https://www.ag.gov.au/legal-system/social-media-anti-trolling-bill

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiq-Cq2LETapOhuZKl3hboYFI9CWGEWx-Nfg&usqp=CAU">

">

Anonymous

Australians and Canadians are pretty similar aren't they?

Maybe we're more like New Zealanders.

ac_umm

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461270 time=1656156820 user_id=3254

Australians and Canadians are pretty similar aren't they?

Maybe we're more like New Zealanders.

ac_umm

Kiwis and Tasmanians are slightly better than the rest of us but not by much.... sorry to say.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Let's drink red wine tonight and get fucked up!  ac_dance

">