Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

My City by Drone

Started by caskur, June 20, 2022, 02:31:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=461759 time=1656425472 user_id=2156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461755 time=1656424930 user_id=3254

The wind on the Canadian priairies never stops.

Well we have a nice afternoon and very welcomed seabreeze which can be quite strong at times but certainly not 24/7 365 days a year.

You won't see a clothesline on the Canadian prairies..

We don't have gentle sea breezes, we have strong winds that often unbearable.

caskur

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=461761 time=1656425746 user_id=3254
Quote from: caskur post_id=461759 time=1656425472 user_id=2156

Well we have a nice afternoon and very welcomed seabreeze which can be quite strong at times but certainly not 24/7 365 days a year.

You won't see a clothesline on the Canadian prairies..

We don't have gentle sea breezes, we have strong winds that often unbearable.

l agree... winds can be relentless and annoying. And burn you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

We don't get the winds like they do out West.

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=461637 time=1656326241 user_id=2156
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461630 time=1656304515 user_id=3358

Perth is overrated in my opinion...too bloody windy. And the city itself at night is overrun with juvenile delinquents roaming the streets. There's an adjoining part to the city called North Bridge that has a lot of pubs, clubs and restaurants. But also a lot of gang life and thuggish behaviour. Good place for a brawl and misadventure if one is so inclined.

Shut it limp wrist... you haven't lived here for 1.5 decades... you live in black mould squalor in the eastern states and ALWAYS begging for WA handouts and WHINGING 24/7 365 days a year of how hard done by you all are... fires, floods, the Chinese have stop buying our comodities, mouse plagues, yada yada yada now you're whinging about bee mites.... oh ffs why don't you all go drown yourselves and do the world a favour..

Oi sour grape...I've lived in Australia for thirty fucking years, half of which was in WA. Don't include me with state affairs, I've done more towards the betterment of the Australian environment than you or your average oxygen-thieving Australian. Put that in your trunk and vibrate...

PS: that varroa mite could be disastrous, I thought that you would be more concerned given your so-called passion for the environment. Or do you just like taking pretty pictures?

https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastle-beekeepers-distraught-as-varroa-mite-destroys-dreams/">https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastl ... ys-dreams/">https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastle-beekeepers-distraught-as-varroa-mite-destroys-dreams/

Breakfall

My other offices by drone. This is where I conduct my board meetings...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=461814 time=1656444721 user_id=114
We don't get the winds like they do out West.

It aint just windy this year. We are getting rain like Vancouver in the frickin winter.

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=461751 time=1656422581 user_id=2156
Perth.... it is supposed to be the third windiest city in the world however it is no more or less windy than anywhere else.

Come again???  ac_lmfao

Breakfall

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461849 time=1656455968 user_id=3358
">

Australia is a beautiful country with a climate that encourages outdoor pursuits. But, I heard the Aborigines are a rung or two below organgutans on the evolutionary ladder.

Breakfall

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=461854 time=1656457577 user_id=2015
Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461849 time=1656455968 user_id=3358
">

Australia is a beautiful country with a climate that encourages outdoor pursuits. But, I heard the Aborigines are a rung or two below organgutans on the evolutionary ladder.

The Aborigines knew how too tame a gruelling continent, but not colonialists unfortunately. I feel sorry for the original land owners here, they're a dying breed.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdhxVGKl3rq-6Xr_QrqP5uhIrUhfxec9CJ_g&usqp=CAU">

Anonymous

Is Perth a magnet for young opportunity seekers from the rest of Australia?

Breakfall

Quote from: Velvet post_id=461877 time=1656461266 user_id=2021

Generally if one wants to make some decent money, one doesn't do it in WA...the Wait Awhile state. Great place for retirement though. For young opportunists, the markets are in New South Wales- that's where the big bucks are.

Breakfall

Some friendly shark footage and other marine residents around Sydney...by drone.

">

caskur

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=461830 time=1656452073 user_id=3358
Quote from: caskur post_id=461637 time=1656326241 user_id=2156

Shut it limp wrist... you haven't lived here for 1.5 decades... you live in black mould squalor in the eastern states and ALWAYS begging for WA handouts and WHINGING 24/7 365 days a year of how hard done by you all are... fires, floods, the Chinese have stop buying our comodities, mouse plagues, yada yada yada now you're whinging about bee mites.... oh ffs why don't you all go drown yourselves and do the world a favour..

Oi sour grape...I've lived in Australia for thirty fucking years, half of which was in WA. Don't include me with state affairs, I've done more towards the betterment of the Australian environment than you or your average oxygen-thieving Australian. Put that in your trunk and vibrate...

PS: that varroa mite could be disastrous, I thought that you would be more concerned given your so-called passion for the environment. Or do you just like taking pretty pictures?

https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastle-beekeepers-distraught-as-varroa-mite-destroys-dreams/">https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastl ... ys-dreams/">https://newcastleweekly.com.au/newcastle-beekeepers-distraught-as-varroa-mite-destroys-dreams/

Your presumptions are truely disgusting... how the fuck would you know what me and mine have done for WA pissant? My ancestors founded WA so if I was you I would shut your ignorant yapping pie hole.

there are 1500 native bees dipshit in WA alone and none will be affected by the mites and they'll pollinate plants...... ugh!!!! eastern states drivelers NEVER stop whinging.....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Velvet post_id=461877 time=1656461266 user_id=2021

do not listen to Bonkers who lives in a broke state... he hasn't lived in Perth for 15 years...

The richest people in Australia live in Perth, Gina Rinehart and Twiggy Forrest (and others like Kerry Stokes)... we make nearly 200 billion excess $$$ a year and don't have pay bridge tolls.

Our infrastructure alone tops any place on the globe... We have the most modern hospitals in the southern hemisphere and our optus sports stadium is second to none and the envy of the world.

last year through the pandemic... WA didn't have to get "Job Support" because we had jobs... NSW were all on Job Support costing Australia trillions and they STILL cry poor mouth.

ps and they are cutting out all the gum trees extincting koalas in NSW...they are nothing but entitled bellyaching crybabies stinking up my continent.
- Andy Warhol