The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What is wrong with Benzo

Started by Poppy, June 29, 2022, 10:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Poppy

Well maybe someone on the forum can explain why Benzo would post seven posts, each one describing how big regan's cock is.

Meltdown if for childish insults and "flaming", yet Benzo seemed to think that telling everyone how big Regan's cock is, is an insult or "flame"

If you are going to insult someone you usually say they have a tiny penis, yanno.

This has left everyone in the "community" shell shocked and confused.

I talked to Regan today and he said he felt creeped out by this.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462263 time=1656644096 user_id=3287
Well maybe someone on the forum can explain why Benzo would post seven posts, each one describing how big regan's cock is.

Meltdown if for childish insults and "flaming", yet Benzo seemed to think that telling everyone how big Regan's cock is, is an insult or "flame"

If you are going to insult someone you usually say they have a tiny penis, yanno.

pfft...you think that's creepy?  He continually calls me 'Granny Panties'.  Colour me miffed.

It's like he thinks he's the President, wanting to sniff everyone's junk.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462263 time=1656644096 user_id=3287

Who is this Regan fella? Has he ever posted here or at SG?

cw_

Both.  Scroll up for answer.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=462266 time=1656645640 user_id=3226

Poppy is Regan???

He talks about himself in the third person. That is frickin weird. You would never catch old Herman doing that.

Frood

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462115 time=1656598905 user_id=3287
Remember when that "dick pic" was posted at FT and within 30 minutes Benzo was at BF screaming how big it looked and how hard it would be to "tuck" that thing. The guy sure knows a lot of that tranny jargon, yanno.

If he actually saved that old Biggie podcast about his son, you know he saved all the dick, butt and Freud feet pics posted at FT. He also wanted Shampian to go to FT and get SSS's dick pic and repost it on SG.

Hey flea, text Bonesaw and ask him why Benzo wanted pics of Bonesaw's oiled up biceps.

Why is Benzo so mad at Biggie, is it because Biggie still refuses to give him that shirtless gym photo Benzo is begging for?

My feet are movie stars....

https://i.postimg.cc/wMvbyg7Y/Screenshot-20220701-150757-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Poppy

I created a little clay doll that resembles Flea. I hide it away in a crack in an old oak tree. Because a very special crow visits the flea doll every day and gives her a single berry to eat, Flea's lips are brilliant red.

Emily occasionally takes strange selfies with the flea doll, posting them on Facebook.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462283 time=1656685013 user_id=3287
I created a little clay doll that resembles Flea. I hide it away in a crack in an old oak tree. Because a very special crow visits the flea doll every day and gives her a single berry to eat, Flea's lips are brilliant red.

Emily occasionally takes strange selfies with the flea doll, posting them on Facebook.

^^this^^ claims BEnzo is the creepy one tho
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=462267 time=1656646807 user_id=1689
Quote from: cw_ post_id=462266 time=1656645640 user_id=3226

Poppy is Regan???

He talks about himself in the third person. That is frickin weird. You would never catch old Herman doing that.

:laugh:

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462290 time=1656687018 user_id=2845
Quote from: Poppy post_id=462283 time=1656685013 user_id=3287

^^this^^ claims BEnzo is the creepy one tho

Better call Sheriff
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Poppy

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462300 time=1656688793 user_id=2845
^^weirdo^^

^^Can't spell potato^^
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

Quote from: Poppy post_id=462302 time=1656688890 user_id=3287