The best topic

Replies: 10368
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:29:38 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I get into a funk now and then

Started by Erica Mena, June 30, 2022, 01:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

I've had a few drinks...but had to play this for Erica! She has a taste in music....play it loud.

">

Breakfall

Another good song to listen to...

">

Breakfall

Quote from: caskur post_id=462276 time=1656668483 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=462182 time=1656609875 user_id=2845
I'm at home. I work weekends.

You know life is shit when work feels like a break lol

Do something physical... put a track on and dance... vacuum ... yikes... clean the shower. You'll feel better in no time.

You should keep quiet when it comes to emotion you hard-living ol' bat!  :laugh3:

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Woke up this morning feeling kinda blah today. Grabbed some coffee and sat down in the chair to watch the morning news. Next thing I know I wake up in the chair two hours later. Oh well, cold coffee is good too.

Had the coffee and a lemon blueberry muffin (yum!) while watching the news and oh joy we're going to be in the 110's all week. Right then I decided nope, not gonna do anything this weekend, just gonna take it easy and relax. If the neighbors don't like the way the lawn looks then they can come over and mow it.

So I didn't do a damn thing all day and you know what? It was pretty cool. Sometimes it's kind of okay to get in a funk and take a break from it all.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=463414 time=1657421234 user_id=3349
Woke up this morning feeling kinda blah today. Grabbed some coffee and sat down in the chair to watch the morning news. Next thing I know I wake up in the chair two hours later. Oh well, cold coffee is good too.

Had the coffee and a lemon blueberry muffin (yum!) while watching the news and oh joy we're going to be in the 110's all week. Right then I decided nope, not gonna do anything this weekend, just gonna take it easy and relax. If the neighbors don't like the way the lawn looks then they can come over and mow it.

So I didn't do a damn thing all day and you know what? It was pretty cool. Sometimes it's kind of okay to get in a funk and take a break from it all.

How does grass grow in those scorching temperatures.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver Clotheshoffe

It actually grows very well if you give it enough water but I'm sure they'll soon announce restrictions on water use because of the massive drought in the southwest. I had desert landscaping put in and I only water it maybe once every three months and some of my neighbors have put in that artificial turf stuff. You can tell it's not real but it still looks good.
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Frood

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=463436 time=1657422430 user_id=3349
It actually grows very well if you give it enough water but I'm sure they'll soon announce restrictions on water use because of the massive drought in the southwest. I had desert landscaping put in and I only water it maybe once every three months and some of my neighbors have put in that artificial turf stuff. You can tell it's not real but it still looks good.

We had river pebbles for a lawn in Phoenix... us kids liked stirring up the chameleons and other lizards on it.
Blahhhhhh...

Breakfall

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=463438 time=1657422566 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=463436 time=1657422430 user_id=3349

We had river pebbles for a lawn in Phoenix... us kids liked stirring up the chameleons and other lizards on it.

We had pea gravel at one stage. The amount of pea gravel in the treads of shoes and in the house was ridiculous.

Anonymous

When my parents were still together they owned a house in Arizona. Beautifully landscaped, but not a blade of grass on the entire lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463520 time=1657492020 user_id=56
When my parents were still together they owned a house in Arizona. Beautifully landscaped, but not a blade of grass on the entire lot.

I like Florida. The Arizona desert is an acquired taste. No offense Oliver.

Erica Mena

I was hoping my hub's work out of town would be done.

Now he's on my last fucking nerve.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463580 time=1657538502 user_id=114
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=463520 time=1657492020 user_id=56

I like Florida. The Arizona desert is an acquired taste. No offense Oliver.

I want easy access to water.

Erica Mena

I give credit where it's due.

Bricktop, you're a damn good man with a big heart. You always know how to make me rewire my brain to think positive thoughts.

Thank you for being you
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463854 time=1657728019 user_id=2845
I give credit where it's due.

Bricktop, you're a damn good man with a big heart. You always know how to make me rewire my brain to think positive thoughts.

Thank you for being you

I wholeheartedly agree Erica..

I hope he's recovering more each day.