The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That admin spammer

Started by Erica Mena, July 08, 2022, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

It's an older pic.  By maybe 10 years.  Could be much worse now.  <shudders>

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468648 time=1659630744 user_id=3226

Right? And shes past 50....perhaps near to 60

If your weight is out of control when you start entering senoir status, there are real medical consequences and the harder it becomes to get back to a healthy weight. Especailly with menopause and all those hormone fluctuations.  

Shes at a heightened risk of a whole cascade of medical problems.

She does need to be sitting on forums getting herself worked up into angry tantrums and trashing the physical appearance of another woman like shes some high school mean girl lashing out in jealousy.

She needs to be drinking water with fresh lemon and going for walks. Taking care of her joints which probably hurt from the stress of her weight.  

Shes not making good decisions for herself like she seems to believe she is.  Criticizing the bad choices of other people while she is actively making very bad decisions for her own body that will cost her quality of life, health and well being.

At our ages we should be past focusing on superficial beauty standards and on towards physical health and emotional fulfillment.  She is a female misogynist.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

I have never seen a picture of Oak. But, the people who have say unanimously she is obese or obeece as Seamoron would write.

Erica Mena

I could never attack kids these days. Not sure if it's me being a grandma or being sober, but I couldn't do it. I even feel bad laughing at that thread on LSA
<t></t>

cw_

Quote from: Dove post_id=468649 time=1659631672 user_id=3266

If your weight is out of control when you start entering senoir status, there are real medical consequences and the harder it becomes to get back to a healthy weight. Especailly with menopause and all those hormone fluctuations.  

She does need to be sitting on forums getting herself worked up into angry tantrums and trashing the physical appearance of another woman like shes some high school mean girl lashing out in jealousy.

She needs to be drinking water with fresh lemon and going for walks. Taking care of her joints which probably hurt from the stress of her weight.  

Shes not making good decisions for herself like she seems to believe she is.  Criticizing the bad choices of other people while she is actively making very bad decisions for her own body that will cost her quality of life, health and well being.

At our ages we should be past focusing on superficial beauty standards and on towards physical health and emotional fulfillment.  She is a female misogynist.

">

And water with fresh lemon rules.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=468646 time=1659630463 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468625 time=1659623030 user_id=3214

Neck envy

I honestly think the fatty fatness takes a back seat to her bizzare shape.

She looks like a giant and neck less garden gnome.

And she openly tries to insult the looks of other people. I never said a thing about her looks and weight until she started attacking my looks and using racism to do it....saying I have an ugly face and I'm not actually white and my nose is a "n*gg*er" nose.  So she thinks black womens features are ugly and I should be offended being told I look like I'm not white, like that's an insult.

Just unessesary, hateful and racist garbage from people who post that trash and then label other people racists.

She does look like some type of middle earth creature you'd expect to see in a lord of the rings movie

What's that app people use and swipe to the left when the person is butt ugly? That neck less looking shrek will have people throwing their phones at the wall

Dove

Quote from: cw_ post_id=468658 time=1659632710 user_id=3226

">

I've been on a kick making ice balls with mint leaves frozen in them to pop in my lemon. It's awesome!

I started freezing herbs and berries into ice to give to the guinea pigs and Mr. Bunz and now we all use it lol.

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468661 time=1659633297 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468646 time=1659630463 user_id=3266

I honestly think the fatty fatness takes a back seat to her bizzare shape.

She looks like a giant and neck less garden gnome.

And she openly tries to insult the looks of other people. I never said a thing about her looks and weight until she started attacking my looks and using racism to do it....saying I have an ugly face and I'm not actually white and my nose is a "n*gg*er" nose.  So she thinks black womens features are ugly and I should be offended being told I look like I'm not white, like that's an insult.

Just unessesary, hateful and racist garbage from people who post that trash and then label other people racists.

She does look like some type of middle earth creature you'd expect to see in a lord of the rings movie

What's that app people use and swipe to the left when the person is butt ugly? That neck less looking shrek will have people throwing their phones at the wall

Timber?

She could do a mean dwarf cosplay if she was actually a cool and fun person.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=468664 time=1659634247 user_id=3266
Quote from: cw_ post_id=468658 time=1659632710 user_id=3226

">

I've been on a kick making ice balls with mint leaves frozen in them to pop in my lemon. It's awesome!

I started freezing herbs and berries into ice to give to the guinea pigs and Mr. Bunz and now we all use it lol.

hmm

ac_umm

Biggie Smiles

She really does look like PIzza the Hutt

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=468680 time=1659637156 user_id=3254
Quote from: Dove post_id=468664 time=1659634247 user_id=3266

hmm

ac_umm

I meant to say lemon water lol I put ice balls with mint leaves in my lemon water.

This is the stuff that excites me at nearly 42 lol

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468687 time=1659640306 user_id=3214

:roll:

She should try growing her own food. She's too much a  big corporate establishment cuck though. A big one. A big fatty fat one.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=468699 time=1659642802 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468687 time=1659640306 user_id=3214

She should try growing her own food. She's too much a  big corporate establishment cuck though. A big one. A big fatty fat one.

Growing her own food? That slob would need like 10 acres of land to do that

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=468705 time=1659643291 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=468699 time=1659642802 user_id=3266

Growing her own food? That slob would need like 10 acres of land to do that

Well.....the point would be healthier diet and reasonable portions and the therapeutic act of gardening and preparing meals from your own labor.  Moving your body. Getting your hands and feet dirty.

It's also such a pure act of actual resistance.

She needs help.

Frood

They're called Misandrist's... perhaps one of those most generally banned terms on the woke internet.

ie. A female version of a misogynist....

It's a toxic condition that no man has legal basis these days to challenge....and if he does, he's a "misogynist" for challenging it.

That's why attractive and unattractive men alike are going to MGTOW or marrying abroad in non Western nations...
Blahhhhhh...