Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

That admin spammer

Started by Erica Mena, July 08, 2022, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=468854 time=1659694043 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=468649 time=1659631672 user_id=3266

Right? And shes past 50....perhaps near to 60

If your weight is out of control when you start entering senoir status, there are real medical consequences and the harder it becomes to get back to a healthy weight. Especailly with menopause and all those hormone fluctuations.  

Shes at a heightened risk of a whole cascade of medical problems.

She does need to be sitting on forums getting herself worked up into angry tantrums and trashing the physical appearance of another woman like shes some high school mean girl lashing out in jealousy.

She needs to be drinking water with fresh lemon and going for walks. Taking care of her joints which probably hurt from the stress of her weight.  

Shes not making good decisions for herself like she seems to believe she is.  Criticizing the bad choices of other people while she is actively making very bad decisions for her own body that will cost her quality of life, health and well being.

At our ages we should be past focusing on superficial beauty standards and on towards physical health and emotional fulfillment.  She is a female misogynist.

They're called Misandrist's... perhaps one of those most generally banned terms on the woke internet.

ie. A female version of a misogynist....

It's a toxic condition that no man has legal basis these days to challenge....and if he does, he's a "misogynist" for challenging it.

That's why attractive and unattractive men alike are going to MGTOW or marrying abroad in non Western nations...

According to Blurt.....I'm a misandrist (man hater)  :evilthoughts2:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Poppy

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=468501 time=1659550898 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=468497 time=1659549989 user_id=2845
Poppy is a seventy year old man

Benzo said he's been posting alongside this trannie for over 20 years...

And to my knowledge he's around 60, so saying Poopy is 70 is a pretty fair assumption.

Heck, Aidsman's age was accidentally revealed, and he's in his 70's.... so old people who use these forums isn't exactly an unusual occurrence.

Bricktop and Hollygay are old fossils too.... pity Brick left, what happened to him by the way?

Seriously, is that the best your tiny minds could come up with? It's no surprise that you all sound like retired cartoon characters.

Your wacky theories are amusing in their stupidity.

On the other hand, our family should be relieved that our personal information has not been disseminated around these unsavory sites. Unlike most of you, we believe it is quite insane to publish personal information or photos on any site that is inhabited by trolls and contains images and videos of people eating shit. That you cretins have no issue with doing just that, explains a lot.

So you might as well keep posting this nonsense. You may also wanna change things up every once in awhile with a few others, such as Regan is a 70-year-old guy from Sweden named Steve.

Regan is a transsexual man who tucks his dick and shops at charity shops for wigs.

I am Regan's sister and the Poppy persona is part of my writing at another website but sadly, I perished in a railway accident.

According to Bastard Factory, we were both kicked out of our parents house because we're useless shitbags and are currently living in Subsidized Housing.

I'm sure your creative minds can come up with even more intriguing tales, correct?

Why haven't I been thrown out of this magnificent sub basement yet? That was supposed to be on the agenda, wasn't it?

Then everyone was to sit back and watch as I broke down in tears since I could no longer post among such distinguished academics that frequent this tiny forum.
I\'m Poppy!

Erica Mena

I thought you hated this forum?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Poppy is just discovering people making things up about them.  That's cute.  Try being saddled with it for 20 years.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=468953 time=1659718818 user_id=3382
Poppy is just discovering people making things up about them.  That's cute.  Try being saddled with it for 20 years.

Nobody ever believed that stuff tho. About you

Poppy, well that's a different story
<t></t>

Anonymous

I don't think Poppy is gay.  They dislike cats.  Now, all men who love cats aren't gay, but all gay men love cats.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=468961 time=1659719494 user_id=3382
I don't think Poppy is gay.  They dislike cats.  Now, all men who love cats aren't gay, but all gay men love cats.

Truly?

I don't know that many gay men so maybe I fell for a stereotype but I was under the impression they sometimes like those yappy little dogs too.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468963 time=1659719972 user_id=3381

Truly?

I don't know that many gay men so maybe I fell for a stereotype but I was under the impression they sometimes like those yappy little dogs too.

My homosexual male friend has a little yappy dog. He does enjoy cats.....but he loves that yippy fur ball doggo

My other homosexual male friends has a rabbit he adores. It hops loose in his house and is litter box trained lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=468978 time=1659724525 user_id=3266
Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=468963 time=1659719972 user_id=3381
Truly?

My homosexual male friend has a little yappy dog. He does enjoy cats.....but he loves that yippy fur ball doggo

My other homosexual male friends has a rabbit he adores. It hops loose in his house and is litter box trained lol.

Yegads, it's as if everything we know about people who are different than us is just 2nd and 3rd hand gossip often spread by people with a particular narrative to push.

If I didn't know better I'd swear we lived in 'Murica or something.

Anonymous

They as in Poppy or Poppies?

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=468649 time=1659631672 user_id=3266

Right? And shes past 50....perhaps near to 60

If your weight is out of control when you start entering senoir status, there are real medical consequences and the harder it becomes to get back to a healthy weight. Especailly with menopause and all those hormone fluctuations.  

Shes at a heightened risk of a whole cascade of medical problems.

She does need to be sitting on forums getting herself worked up into angry tantrums and trashing the physical appearance of another woman like shes some high school mean girl lashing out in jealousy.

She needs to be drinking water with fresh lemon and going for walks. Taking care of her joints which probably hurt from the stress of her weight.  

Shes not making good decisions for herself like she seems to believe she is.  Criticizing the bad choices of other people while she is actively making very bad decisions for her own body that will cost her quality of life, health and well being.

At our ages we should be past focusing on superficial beauty standards and on towards physical health and emotional fulfillment.  She is a female misogynist.

They're called Misandrist's... perhaps one of those most generally banned terms on the woke internet.

It's a toxic condition that no man has legal basis these days to challenge....and if he does, he's a "misogynist" for challenging it.

That's why attractive and unattractive men alike are going to MGTOW or marrying abroad in non Western nations...

LOL thanks for the new term, I'd never heard of that before.  :laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: Poppy post_id=468888 time=1659709443 user_id=3287
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=468501 time=1659550898 user_id=1728

Benzo said he's been posting alongside this trannie for over 20 years...

And to my knowledge he's around 60, so saying Poopy is 70 is a pretty fair assumption.

Heck, Aidsman's age was accidentally revealed, and he's in his 70's.... so old people who use these forums isn't exactly an unusual occurrence.

Bricktop and Hollygay are old fossils too.... pity Brick left, what happened to him by the way?

Seriously, is that the best your tiny minds could come up with? It's no surprise that you all sound like retired cartoon characters.

Your wacky theories are amusing in their stupidity.

On the other hand, our family should be relieved that our personal information has not been disseminated around these unsavory sites. Unlike most of you, we believe it is quite insane to publish personal information or photos on any site that is inhabited by trolls and contains images and videos of people eating shit. That you cretins have no issue with doing just that, explains a lot.

So you might as well keep posting this nonsense. You may also wanna change things up every once in awhile with a few others, such as Regan is a 70-year-old guy from Sweden named Steve.

Regan is a transsexual man who tucks his dick and shops at charity shops for wigs.

I am Regan's sister and the Poppy persona is part of my writing at another website but sadly, I perished in a railway accident.

According to Bastard Factory, we were both kicked out of our parents house because we're useless shitbags and are currently living in Subsidized Housing.

I'm sure your creative minds can come up with even more intriguing tales, correct?

Why haven't I been thrown out of this magnificent sub basement yet? That was supposed to be on the agenda, wasn't it?

Then everyone was to sit back and watch as I broke down in tears since I could no longer post among such distinguished academics that frequent this tiny forum.

Ok schizo.  :2r4ml1j_th:

I swear, you handle sharing FT/BH crowd are a fucking weird bunch.

Anonymous

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=469535 time=1659956710 user_id=1728

LOL thanks for the new term, I'd never heard of that before.  :laugh:

You have never heard of misandry? You should consider taking a few months of ESL.

Oerdin

Scouse needs to work on his vocabulary.

deport_liberals

Miss Andry was my 5th grade teacher.  She hated me too.