Anonymous

BEnzo is sick in the head. Stupid too.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=463701 time=1657636808
BEnzo is sick in the head. Stupid too.

That's nice. Go on now, shop shoo
<t></t>

Poppy

Admin was rightly banned from SG, the guy adds nothing to a forum, and before people say, well he posts music videos and gifs, any forum bot you can purchase for your website can do that too and much better.  

I would say the main reason some people don't post at BF is because they don't care for politics, Meltdown was spammed with Blandscape posting personal attacks on Dovey about her politics, so Meltdown is infected with politics too.

If you no longer have creative people to bounce off of like you did at Brawl Hall, Third Rail, and at SG before SG also got infected with toxic politics, there is no point posting.

Flynn has not posted at BF since June 14

KM since June 24

Emily has not posted since June 29
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

I agree with you Poppy.......the partisan extremism at BF is too much..

That's why we have Flea Trap.

Erica Mena

I wish Flynn would come back.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463846 time=1657727597 user_id=2845

The guy with anger management problems. I just don't find his schtick funny. But, I haven't posted with him for twenty years either.

Erica Mena

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463851 time=1657727815 user_id=114
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463846 time=1657727597 user_id=2845

The guy with anger management problems. I just don't find his schtick funny. But, I haven't posted with him for twenty years either.

I have a very twisted sense of humor :evilthoughts2:
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463853 time=1657727915 user_id=2845
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=463851 time=1657727815 user_id=114

I have a very twisted sense of humor :evilthoughts2:

That is okay. Some people say I don't have a sense of humour.

Poppy

Why would Flynn come back?

Meltdown barely gets any posts now and that is the main place Flynn posted.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463867 time=1657732432 user_id=3287
Why would Flynn come back?

Meltdown barely gets any posts now and that is the main place Flynn posted.

Why would anybody want him back.

cw_

Stupidity?

Stupidity is responsible for many acts that follow the words, "Hey, watch this!

Poppy

I would like people in the "community" to make a video where they play cuphead and provide a running commentary as they try to get through a tough boss like Dr. Kahl's Robot. That would be fun to watch.

We need more creative audio and video.

Most of these so called "flamers" are utterly boring.

Most of them are LARP'ing (Live Action Role Play),  that is why they shout sound effects like "BOOM" after they post. Very silly
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463893 time=1657741653 user_id=3287

We need more creative audio and video.

We don't even need that much.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=463748 time=1657664049 user_id=3287
Admin was rightly banned from SG, the guy adds nothing to a forum, and before people say, well he posts music videos and gifs, any forum bot you can purchase for your website can do that too and much better.  

I would say the main reason some people don't post at BF is because they don't care for politics, Meltdown was spammed with Blandscape posting personal attacks on Dovey about her politics, so Meltdown is infected with politics too.

If you no longer have creative people to bounce off of like you did at Brawl Hall, Third Rail, and at SG before SG also got infected with toxic politics, there is no point posting.

Flynn has not posted at BF since June 14

KM since June 24

Emily has not posted since June 29

Apegirl, like Seamajor, doesn't care that his posts are meant to disrupt.

Anonymous

Quote from: PoppyI would like people in the "community" to make a video where they play cuphead and provide a running commentary as they try to get through a tough boss like Dr. Kahl's Robot.

I would like to see Poppy lead by example.

While I don't have any personal interest in playing Cuphead I'd probably watch a video of Poppy playing Cuphead, especially if it included his running commentary.

Most of the clips of Poppy's actual voice sound like they were recorded with a potato immersed in a sink full of water; how are we expected to make decent remixes of him talking when that's what we have to work with?

Just sayin'.