The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

That admin spammer

Started by Erica Mena, July 08, 2022, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Bwah hahaha...Vit just smacked Poppy down
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463923 time=1657754721 user_id=2845
Bwah hahaha...Vit just smacked Poppy down

I can see why you, cw_ and I'm sure many others like vitty..

I like him too.

Poppy

Quote from: "aka Vitty" post_id=463918 time=1657751116
Quote from: PoppyI would like people in the "community" to make a video where they play cuphead and provide a running commentary as they try to get through a tough boss like Dr. Kahl's Robot.

I would like to see Poppy lead by example.

While I don't have any personal interest in playing Cuphead I'd probably watch a video of Poppy playing Cuphead, especially if it included his running commentary.

Most of the clips of Poppy's actual voice sound like they were recorded with a potato immersed in a sink full of water; how are we expected to make decent remixes of him talking when that's what we have to work with?

Just sayin'.

There were 2 cuphead, one little witch nobeta, and one last of us 2 game play vids posted at FT

the witch one was 10 damn minutes of VR avatar greatness
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Does that admin predator live at BF. Everytime I've ever logged in he's there.

Erica Mena

Dude, Admin really fucks up every thread at BF. I try, I really try to ignore it but he shit posts constantly in my threads. Ugh
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465577 time=1658262048 user_id=2845
Dude, Admin really fucks up every thread at BF. I try, I really try to ignore it but he shit posts constantly in my threads. Ugh

He's not interested in discussing issues people care about.

Poppy

Well maybe start a thread in General or Meltdown and ask Bastard Factory what he thinks about it. If it is really making people not post than BF may step in.
I\'m Poppy!

cw_

If you are the OP you are supposed to report it and a mod may clean it up.  Click on 'report' under offending post.

Erica Mena

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465588 time=1658262802 user_id=3226
If you are the OP you are supposed to report it and a mod may clean it up.  Click on 'report' under offending post.

Really? I didn't know I could do that
<t></t>

cw_

Erica Mena

I just reported all his posts :roll:
<t></t>

cw_

Great,  Shamp will have something to do.  ;)

Poppy

I do not think anything is considered spam in Meltdown threads. That subforum is not like the BH or TRF flame section, it's more like the BH and TRF dumpsters.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465577 time=1658262048 user_id=2845

Apegirl spams every forum. He did the same shit at SG.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=463180 time=1657311069 user_id=2845
He's completely useless. Adds nothing to that forum but mindless drool.

He's worse than Seamajor, IMO

The owner let's that drool dispenser run amuck all over the place and expects people to take his rules seriously