The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I like Oak.

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2022, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cw_

What does that have to do with how much you like Oak and me?

Try to stay on topic people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=464737 time=1658022534 user_id=3287
Oak obviously has a mood disorder. She flies out of the frying pan at a moments notice and starts raging. If she has had a few bottles of wine she is more calm.

I prefer to pick apart Oak's posts rather than attack Oak herself.

Zetsu

I understand Oak might not like me, but I need to clear up any misunderstanding in regards to what I've said that made her stop posting in TBC.

The truth is I'm not very tolerant when it comes to hearing complaints about racism here in Canada or the US, if people are going to talk about racism in the least racist place on Earth, I'll be more than happy to tell them to go back to where they came from so they don't have to deal with it anymore.  I say it to people from every race, over 95% of them are Chinese, I just tell him to go back to China/Hong Kong if they're going come here to rant how racist White ppl are but exploit the benefits of Canada at the same time.  That's my logic and you're welcome to prove me wrong, I appreciate criticism, just not when the best of the best is not good enough.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464857 time=1658078348 user_id=61
I understand Oak might not like me, but I need to clear up any misunderstanding in regards to what I've said that made her stop posting in TBC.

The truth is I'm not very tolerant when it comes to hearing complaints about racism here in Canada or the US, if people are going to talk about racism in the least racist place on Earth, I'll be more than happy to tell them to go back to where they came from so they don't have to deal with it anymore.  I say it to people from every race, over 95% of them are Chinese, I just tell him to go back to China/Hong Kong if they're going come here to rant but exploit the benefits of Canada at the same time.  That's my logic and you're welcome to prove me wrong, I appreciate criticism, just not when the best of the best is not good enough.

My parents are immigrants. They would not have moved to Toronto if it was such a racist hole.

Zetsu

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464859 time=1658078536 user_id=114

The truth is I'm not very tolerant when it comes to hearing complaints about racism here in Canada or the US, if people are going to talk about racism in the least racist place on Earth, I'll be more than happy to tell them to go back to where they came from so they don't have to deal with it anymore.  I say it to people from every race, over 95% of them are Chinese, I just tell him to go back to China/Hong Kong if they're going come here to rant but exploit the benefits of Canada at the same time.  That's my logic and you're welcome to prove me wrong, I appreciate criticism, just not when the best of the best is not good enough.

My parents are immigrants. They would not have moved to Toronto if it was such a racist hole.

I'm with you Seoulbro, when I was still a kid growing up in Toronto, nothing shocked me more than social reforms in attempt to accept and tolerate people of different background.  Even to this day, the momentum is still there, only problem is it's getting one sided and it's hard to correct any problems as long as it involves minorities, and to a level even Canadians are adopting the sh*tty Asian driving habits, asking can cash be tax-free, etc.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464862 time=1658079222 user_id=61
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464859 time=1658078536 user_id=114

I'm with you Seoulbro, when I was still a kid growing up in Toronto, nothing shocked me more than social reforms in attempt to accept and tolerate people of different background.  Even to this day, the momentum is still there, only problem is it's getting one sided and it's hard to correct any problems as long as it involves minorities, and to a level even Canadians are adopting the sh*tty Asian driving habits, asking can cash be tax-free, etc.

What part of the city did you grow up in? I am a Willowdale boy.

Zetsu

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464866 time=1658079669 user_id=114
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464862 time=1658079222 user_id=61

I lived in Scarborough until I turned 29, later my family and I moved to Markham, which seems like some kind of new-Scarborough community.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464874 time=1658080188 user_id=61
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464866 time=1658079669 user_id=114

I lived in Scarborough until I turned 29, later my family and I moved to Markham, which seems like some kind of new-Scarborough community.

Markham you say. You do have money, lol. I live in Barrie now. I drive to the city once a month to see my parents.

Zetsu

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=464880 time=1658080627 user_id=114
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=464874 time=1658080188 user_id=61

Markham you say. You do have money, lol. I live in Barrie now. I drive to the city once a month to see my parents.

Lol I appreciate your flattering remarks, but Markham isn't any special, in fact I only live in the north east suburban corner of Markham, which is one of the cheapest places to move to.

Oak

Quote from: cw_ post_id=464837 time=1658067808 user_id=3226
Quote from: Oak post_id=464780 time=1658036613 user_id=3271
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...I like Oak too.

ac_dance

And cw_, of course.   :wink:

Well, I don't dislike you, so there's that.

Oak

The truth is I'm not very tolerant when it comes to hearing complaints about racism here in Canada or the US, if people are going to talk about racism in the least racist place on Earth, I'll be more than happy to tell them to go back to where they came from so they don't have to deal with it anymore.  I say it to people from every race, over 95% of them are Chinese, I just tell him to go back to China/Hong Kong if they're going come here to rant how racist White ppl are but exploit the benefits of Canada at the same time.  That's my logic and you're welcome to prove me wrong, I appreciate criticism, just not when the best of the best is not good enough.

I stopped because I was fighting being as nasty as you were.  The audacity of an immigrant telling me to leave a continent where my ancestors have been since the 1609 left me flabbergasted.  And a region in what is now the US since 1759, yeah, before the Declaration of Independence.

I don't exploit a god damn thing.  I am a retired American.  I am still a taxpaying American.  I take advantage of no one.  Everything I have I've earned.

You don't know me and made racially tinged commentary.  Those are the facts.

Anonymous

Quote from: Oak post_id=464887 time=1658082097 user_id=3271
Quote from: cw_ post_id=464837 time=1658067808 user_id=3226

And cw_, of course.   :wink:

Good afternoon Oak. I think your presence here is proof that leftists and fiscal hawks like me can be civil towards each other.

Frood

Until she gets hangry and grazes on your fingers...
Blahhhhhh...

cw_

Quote from: Oak post_id=464887 time=1658082097 user_id=3271

Score

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=464891 time=1658082518 user_id=1676
Until she gets hangry and grazes on your fingers...

Are you channelling Scouse.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview