Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Chinese Immigration Leads To Corporate "Reverse Racism"

Started by Gary Oak, March 22, 2014, 02:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Well, so far we've learned that Asian and Chinese immigration leads to Gary's racism. I'm not quite sure how being racist towards Asians somehow proves they're reverse racists.

apparently Gary was beat up by some 130 lb. metrosexual chinese guy and is very bitter about it....not sure how he can redeem his self esteem.....maybe midget wrestling ÉÉÉÉÉ

There has to be some reason for this hatred of Chinese men?

Romero

Undoubtedly no good reason!

Gary claims he's been in rigged fights with Chinese boxers and attacked by Chinese thugs. Of course, he's told lots of crazy stories such as how he's known Chinese triad members and of their plan to destroy white Canada. Kind of hard to believe.

It's no coincidence that Oak just so happens to hate all sorts of people. He's apparently really threatened by Chinese guys for no good reason. Very similar to how Odinson apparently always has to fight off the hordes of evil black males outside his door.

It's bizarre. We go about our lives like normal, but according to some people we should be checking under our beds for these imaginary Chinese and black bogey men. It makes no sense!

Why only the men? Another case of "I hate those guys but the women are hot so they're okay". Sometimes racists are only threatened by just the men.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Undoubtedly no good reason!

Gary claims he's been in rigged fights with Chinese boxers and attacked by Chinese thugs. Of course, he's told lots of crazy stories such as how he's known Chinese triad members and of their plan to destroy white Canada. Kind of hard to believe.

It's no coincidence that Oak just so happens to hate all sorts of people. He's apparently really threatened by Chinese guys for no good reason. Very similar to how Odinson apparently always has to fight off the hordes of evil black males outside his door.

It's bizarre. We go about our lives like normal, but according to some people we should be checking under our beds for these imaginary Chinese and black bogey men. It makes no sense!

Why only the men? Another case of "I hate those guys but the women are hot so they're okay". Sometimes racists are only threatened by just the men.

This is the part that baffles me.

Romero

It's so very convenient! They like to hate the guys but will suddenly have no problem when it comes to the hotties.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"It's so very convenient! They like to hate the guys but will suddenly have no problem when it comes to the hotties.

i am sorta seeing your point..however,  i also must point out that in some races and cultures the men are totally useless wastes of skin and the women are what keeps the society functioning, suffer the most  and are treated like shit.......so i can easily justify why i like the hotties and dislike the men....so it`s not convenient, it just comes from observing this shit first hand.....just sayin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"It's so very convenient! They like to hate the guys but will suddenly have no problem when it comes to the hotties.

i am sorta seeing your point..however,  i also must point out that in some races and cultures the men are totally useless wastes of skin and the women are what keeps the society functioning, suffer the most  and are treated like shit.......so i can easily justify why i like the hotties and dislike the men....so it`s not convenient, it just comes from observing this shit first hand.....just sayin

You are speaking of Caucasians of course? ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

i thought it was obvious

Anonymous

i thought it was obvious

Oh c'mon OL, you white guys aren't that bad. ;)

Anonymous

That was how Odinson was when he was here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you think he has repented or something? He's over at VF 24/7 as we predicted with threadbombing and stupidity(that's about all that's on there now). Old Vesna is even fond of him now which tells you she is satisfied with the direction her forum has taken and normal people can take a hike.

I had to laugh, he was telling Renee he has a degree in English, Swedish and German. This is of course on top of being an electrical engineer and a miner. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Do you think he has repented or something? He's over at VF 24/7 as we predicted with threadbombing and stupidity(that's about all that's on there now). Old Vesna is even fond of him now which tells you she is satisfied with the direction her forum has taken and normal people can take a hike.

I had to laugh, he was telling Renee he has a degree in English, Swedish and German. This is of course on top of being an electrical engineer and a miner. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

He also claims that I'm guilty of what he calls "dick talk" so he can justify his forum sex fantasies involving me.  :lol:

He also blames his sexist prattle on my old avatar selfie which I found really funny.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
He also claims that I'm guilty of what he calls "dick talk" so he can justify his forum sex fantasies involving me.  :lol:

He also blames his sexist prattle on my old avatar selfie which I found really funny.

He is Old Vesa's new pet ya know. She'll overlook his racist, misogynist jibberish because he doesn't like me. Those two are a match made in psycho heaven.