The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Bones & Vitty

Started by Anonymous, July 18, 2022, 12:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465308 time=1658175660 user_id=3382
https://ibb.co/hVqNmV6">

ac_blush

cw_

Surprisingly quick delivery.  Too bad he didn't manage to log out!

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465312 time=1658176378 user_id=3226
Surprisingly quick delivery.  Too bad he didn't manage to log out!

:oeudC:

cw_

cw_

I posted a bonesaw signal

">

and a Vit button

">

That should count as praise too...  ; )

Garraty_47

That a goddess like cw_ even knows who I am is all the praise I'll ever need.

Anonymous

Quote from: cw_ post_id=465316 time=1658177308 user_id=3226
I posted a bonesaw signal

">

Brilliant!  Now instead of talking about me for weeks on end, people can just shine this in the night sky and I shall return, cape-ed and ready for action, or what passes for action in a community of dozens.

Poppy

If anyone registers at Bastard Factory and types the code, "Ilovepoppy" in the "how did you hear about this forum" prompt, I will earn 5 free avatar hacks.

So please make sure you do that.
I\'m Poppy!

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=465332 time=1658180168 user_id=3287
If anyone registers at Bastard Factory and types the code, "Ilovepoppy" in the "how did yo :laugh3: u hear about this forum" prompt, I will earn 5 free avatar hacks.

So please make sure you do that.

I will get right on that. :laugh3:

Anonymous

These two new guys are top notch. I can't see any reason why folks would have a problem with either one of them. Unless they have real jobs and can afford wheels. That would explain if old Martini is jealous of them.

Erica Mena

As for Bone seeking out a panel, that is sooooo far from the truth. I had to sorta beg him to help admin SG.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: Herman post_id=465378 time=1658196029 user_id=1689
These two new guys are top notch. I can't see any reason why folks would have a problem with either one of them.

This is the kinder gentler me; as Harley Quinn said: "I've been known to be quite vexing."

Any enmity you see thrown my way was probably well deserved at some point.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=465398 time=1658199009 user_id=3381
Quote from: Herman post_id=465378 time=1658196029 user_id=1689
These two new guys are top notch. I can't see any reason why folks would have a problem with either one of them.

This is the kinder gentler me; as Harley Quinn said: "I've been known to be quite vexing."

Any enmity you see thrown my way was probably well deserved at some point.

I say any enmity from old Martini will be his jealousy because you have a real job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465396 time=1658198394 user_id=2845
As for Bone seeking out a panel, that is sooooo far from the truth. I had to sorta beg him to help admin SG.

Poofer-Bot thinks (and I use the term generously for what is basically gears grinding slowly) that I sucked up to powerful admins like you and cw_, when I met both of you years before you had any kind of panels in Flame Town.

Never let the facts get in the way of the flame.

cw_

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=465404 time=1658199859 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=465396 time=1658198394 user_id=2845

Poofer-Bot thinks (and I use the term generously for what is basically gears grinding slowly) that I sucked up to powerful admins like you and cw_, when I met both of you years before you had any kind of panels in Flame Town.

Never let the facts get in the way of the flame.

I'm pretty sure I just gave it to you without asking if you wanted it or not.  Because you had been there at my first iteration of FT in around 2007, and because Wire Cutters.