Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm sorry Fashionista

Started by RW, March 22, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I'm sorry you have to deal with the cretin that is Rambo Wong defaming your good name.  You are a kind, sweet person who doesn't deserve such disrespect.  I just wanted you to know that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm sorry you have to deal with that cretin that is Rambo Wong defaming your good name.  You are a kind, sweet person who doesn't deserve such disrespect.  I just wanted you to know that.

How does anyone hate Fashionista? The kindest lady on the entire internet. Rambo must be trolling.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm sorry you have to deal with the cretin that is Rambo Wong defaming your good name.  You are a kind, sweet person who doesn't deserve such disrespect.  I just wanted you to know that.

What is that recalcitrant virgin up to now? Do I have to sit on his face again? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"One guess.

Oh I see he is still on a mission to rid the world of what he perceives as pure evil. What a pathetic lunatic.

RW

I don't know what happened to that guy.  It's sad.  But I feel sorry for Fash who hasn't done anything to deserve this garbage.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't know what happened to that guy.  It's sad.  But I feel sorry for Fash who hasn't done anything to deserve this garbage.

I disagree with her about a lot of things, but she is a good person. Hornung needs his head examined.

RW

She seems like a good person even from here.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"She seems like a good person even from here.

Oh she is. Hornung is one of the biggest lunatics I have ever seen on the internet and I'm an ex MM poster.

Gary Oak

Hornydung should call Harold Anderson about his virginity issues.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"You're no better than him.

At least Oak doesn't threaten us with legal action all the time. Of all Green Horrornut's bullshit, that really, really rubbed me the wrong way.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I don't know what happened to that guy.  It's sad.  But I feel sorry for Fash who hasn't done anything to deserve this garbage.

I disagree with her about a lot of things, but she is a good person. Hornung needs his head examined.

Trying to prove yourself huh?

Always the same old shit.

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornydung should call Harold Anderson about his virginity issues.

No1 reads your stupid crap which undoubtly has a white dude being superior to the asians.

I used to squeeze money of men like you and Obvious Li.