Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Garraty_47 and Treasurer Meet Mental Case Mel

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2022, 10:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466752 time=1658800198 user_id=3382
Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=466736 time=1658797476 user_id=3349
They should have blown the guy's head off right then and there but of course liberals would start protesting.

I wouldn't disagree with it on a moral level, but the slippery slope effect would be catastrophic.

Basically, what Vitty said.

We wrote the laws, now we have to stick to them.

Surely we could work in an exception JUST for situations where the cops literally bust some monster in the act like they did.  

I feel like when you grab a naked child off a dirty mattress that has her blood on it.....you can snap a bit and be forgiven.

Wasnt there a case a long time ago where a parent(I cant recall if it was the mother or father....i was a kid when i heard about this) heard a predator on tape laughing about raping their child, so they calmly got a gun, got in the car, drove to the garage where the rapist worked as a mechanic and just unloaded like 40 rounds into him?

I'm gonna have to look that up. I THINK they were let off. I could be completely wrong. I'm gonna look and see if I can find it.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=466497 time=1658600002 user_id=2845
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466495 time=1658599689 user_id=3382
What about Edward?  

Why do people hate Edward?

He says and does "shock" value type stuff. I kick his ass cuz he's disrespectful to Freud's son

You don't need to bother.... my son made his choices and unfortunately for him after constant interventions of family, the inevitable result transpired.

My boy is in a much better place because of the accident.

I'm flying down in a few weeks to visit all of them and to make him some home cooking... that he requested but I couldn't immediately do because of my job.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=466795 time=1658811400 user_id=3266
Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=466752 time=1658800198 user_id=3382

I wouldn't disagree with it on a moral level, but the slippery slope effect would be catastrophic.

Basically, what Vitty said.

We wrote the laws, now we have to stick to them.

Surely we could work in an exception JUST for situations where the cops literally bust some monster in the act like they did.  

I feel like when you grab a naked child off a dirty mattress that has her blood on it.....you can snap a bit and be forgiven.

Wasnt there a case a long time ago where a parent(I cant recall if it was the mother or father....i was a kid when i heard about this) heard a predator on tape laughing about raping their child, so they calmly got a gun, got in the car, drove to the garage where the rapist worked as a mechanic and just unloaded like 40 rounds into him?

I'm gonna have to look that up. I THINK they were let off. I could be completely wrong. I'm gonna look and see if I can find it.

I'd aim 39 rounds around his genitals and save the last one as he was bleeding for his arsehole....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=466361 time=1658543675 user_id=1689
I have been here for seven years. That is a lot of weekends of this shit. Fash is patient as hell with this closeted fruit lunatic.

">

Mel is really weird.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=466880 time=1658879041 user_id=2021
Quote from: Herman post_id=466361 time=1658543675 user_id=1689
I have been here for seven years. That is a lot of weekends of this shit. Fash is patient as hell with this closeted fruit lunatic.

">

Mel is really weird.

He should be institutionalized.