Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Back to work...

Started by Obvious Li, March 28, 2014, 01:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

hi ho hi ho it's back to work i go......in two weeks as soon as we get some warmer weather.....thank god as it has been a looooong winter.......usually we travel to warmer climes for most of the winter but this year were able to only take one short trip to Edmonton......next year some place warm warm warm....i'm thinking vancouver-vegas-florida and finish in mexico.......can't wait

Odinson

I thought you are retired.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I thought you are retired.

He works when he wants and does what he wants. He doesn't work because he has to.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He works when he wants and does what he wants. He doesn't work because he has to.

Kinda like an engineer work, huh ShenLi? :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

More like working in a mine? ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

More like working in a mine? ;)

:D I like you. You are clever.

Obvious Li

he does......i've never had to work since sometime in mid high school.......the rest has all been doing what i want......it was and still is a blast......thx princess

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"hi ho hi ho it's back to work i go......in two weeks as soon as we get some warmer weather.....thank god as it has been a looooong winter.......usually we travel to warmer climes for most of the winter but this year were able to only take one short trip to Edmonton......next year some place warm warm warm....i'm thinking vancouver-vegas-florida and finish in mexico.......can't wait

It has been a long winter Obvious Li, but I hope warm feelings fill all of us.

:)

Odinson

Lemme tell you something about humanitarism...

Peeps whom are worthless in the western kingdom are like kings in lesser countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

he does......i've never had to work since sometime in mid high school.......the rest has all been doing what i want......it was and still is a blast......thx princess

That is quite an accomplishment when you work because you want to not because you have to.

I can't see the greens opening up anytime here soon OL. Minus 10 for a high today....YUCK!!

Odinson

I think OL is an asian woman dating subhuman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I think OL is an asian woman dating subhuman.

OL and I both think UR an idiot. We're both right of course.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"I think OL is an asian woman dating subhuman.

OL and I both think UR an idiot. We're both right of course.

You do not recognize idiots like I do...

Obvious Li

That is quite an accomplishment when you work because you want to not because you have to.

I can't see the greens opening up anytime here soon OL. Minus 10 for a high today....YUCK!!

thanks SY.....some day i will write a book.....getting there was not a happy story..but we can only play the cards we are dealt.........and no the course will not be opening any time soon....i'm thinking middle of May at this rate......

Anonymous

thanks SY.....some day i will write a book.....getting there was not a happy story..but we can only play the cards we are dealt.........and no the course will not be opening any time soon....i'm thinking middle of May at this rate......

Shen Li told me you have had a remarkable life Obvious Li..

I would buy your book if you wrote one.

:)