Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

happy birthday Dove

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2022, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=471965 time=1661000296 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=471962 time=1660999879 user_id=1728
Happy birthday you old fossil!

https://www.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/pet-birthday1.jpg">

Fossil? Are you kitten me?!

I'm ONLY 42 lol. Still young. But.....probably more than half way through my life span lol.

I love how I'm 42. I live with my mom. I have tons of cats. And I'm still married with a family.  

Who says you cant have it all?  ac_toofunny

I know, I'm only playing. I'm 40 in October so not far behind.  :laugh:

Have a great day, Dove.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=471872 time=1660958923 user_id=3254
In hope you have a lovely day with your family.

https://asset.holidaycardsapp.com/assets/card/22-59_019-ba8656bb10803ec2a42b0e780f6659a1978383cd79ce3c22ad7e26d3b73506b4.png">

Dove is only 42. She is youngun.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=471979 time=1661008454 user_id=3352
Awww... Happy Birthday, Dovey!! Enjoy your day!!!!

">

lol, I love it Raven.

Anonymous

Happy b-day Dove. As one of the best trolls, now retired, would say, I hope you get a good root for your b-day.

Dove

Thank you guys.

I'm still alive.....husband didnt take me out and kill me today lol. He took me for icecream and told me I can blow a few hundred bucks on whatever shit I want :D

Looks like we are just going out for dinner later.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472022 time=1661023772 user_id=3266
Thank you guys.

I'm still alive.....husband didnt take me out and kill me today lol. He took me for icecream and told me I can blow a few hundred bucks on whatever shit I want :D

Looks like we are just going out for dinner later.

That's good.......don't spend it all on ice cream.

deport_liberals

I recommend a thermomix...

Odinson

Garraty_47

A few hundred eh? Hmmm...

You know Halloween is right around the corner; use part of it to get something spooky!

Or an Elvira or a Morticia costume and that way you and the hubby can both enjoy it. LoL

Dove

I took my daughter to go get crickets for her tree frog. And shes been wanting a white tree frog to be with her green tree frog. And no one has had any white ones. And she has been wanting a white one and talking about them nonstop for a few weeks. No one has had the damn things.

Except the pet store we ran to for the crickets. So I just spent 76 of it getting her white tree frog and various frog accessories. Like some new thermometer that measures temp and humidity. We got cricket slime for the crickets. Some little rock cave for the frogs. Calcium dust. And some vine thing.  She already has a terrarium(?) and a bunch of frog stuff for the green tree frog (Henry) she has now.

Ran in for crickets....came out with all that. And Squish having a fit because she wanted a critter too and she wanted the baby bearded dragon. Of course I'm not buying a bearded dragon and 500 dollars worth of dragon stuff today so she feels a great injustice has been committed.

Yep that's what I did today....bought a frog lol.

Shes in there arranging the frog tank and plopping the new one in with Henry and she won't let me in yet until they are "ready".  She takes frogs very seriously.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=472056 time=1661030906 user_id=3266
I took my daughter to go get crickets for her tree frog. And shes been wanting a white tree frog to be with her green tree frog. And no one has had any white ones. And she has been wanting a white one and talking about them nonstop for a few weeks. No one has had the damn things.

Except the pet store we ran to for the crickets. So I just spent 76 of it getting her white tree frog and various frog accessories. Like some new thermometer and measures temp and humidity. We got cricket slime for the crickets. Some little rock cave for the frogs. Calcium dust. And some vine thing.  She already has a terrarium(?) and a bunch of frog stuff for the green tree frog (Henry) she has now.

Ran in for crickets....came out with all that. And Squish having a fit because she wanted a critter too and she wanted the baby bearded dragon. Of course I'm not buying a bearded dragon and 500 dollars worth of dragon stuff today so she feels a great injustice has been committed.

Bidenflation has hit the tree frog market too.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=472059 time=1661031345 user_id=114
Quote from: Dove post_id=472056 time=1661030906 user_id=3266

Except the pet store we ran to for the crickets. So I just spent 76 of it getting her white tree frog and various frog accessories. Like some new thermometer and measures temp and humidity. We got cricket slime for the crickets. Some little rock cave for the frogs. Calcium dust. And some vine thing.  She already has a terrarium(?) and a bunch of frog stuff for the green tree frog (Henry) she has now.

Bidenflation has hit the tree frog market too.

It really did!

It's not even that the frog itself was pricey. I mean....33 bucks. Is that pricey for a tree frog? I wouldnt know. I have never bought frogs before.

It's all their shit they need. I've spent around 300 dollars on the tank, the lamp, the stuff and things. And then they need calcium dust and crickets need a small tank and weird goo to drink and the thermometer thing and it's just endless

But it makes the kid happy.

Dove

Okay here is the new guy (or girl?)

https://i.ibb.co/vPchD21/20220820-173746.jpg">

She has it in the container with a few crickets because she wants to make sure it eats before she puts into the froggy palace with Henry.  Who is in here but you cant see him. He is hiding in the vines pretty good

https://i.ibb.co/jLS5HJZ/20220820-173828.jpg">

You can kind see him here

https://i.ibb.co/68crxJs/20220820-173821.jpg">

Shes pretty confident they won't fight. I don't think frogs fight? I know bull frogs will cannibalize eachother.

They better fucking get along. The new one seems pretty stressed out.

cw_

Sounds like an interesting birthday adventure to me.  If you go out to dinner post what you ate!