The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Japan's Economy Will Take A Big Hit In Two Days

Started by Gary Oak, March 30, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Does it bother you Seoulfag that according to the oriental racial heirarchy mentality that whites and Japanese are higher that you in your racial heirarchy ? Don't deny this heirarchy exists in your cultures. Also you believe that you are higher class because you have a western passport that Asians without one. We get hated by you traitor monkeys yet you believe you are better because we allowed you in. What a joke

It seems like Seoulfag is avoiding the question :lol:  Touchy subject isn't it :lol:

It would seem seoulbro has answered your question with the respect it deserves.

Gary Oak

You mean to tell me that Chinese don't see brown skinned people as lower class than themselves ? Hong Kongers donèt see mainlanders as lower class than themselves ?  Tell the truth now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You mean to tell me that Chinese don't see brown skinned people as lower class than themselves ? Hong Kongers donèt see mainlanders as lower class than themselves ?  Tell the truth now

I thought this thread you started was about Japan's economy Gary Oak?

Gary Oak

You never mention that to Seoulfag when he switched the topic to the epic illustrious historical nover   The Tartan Dragon   by John Macean  and then suggested I read one of his favourite books   Economics For Dummies Like Seoulfag

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You never mention that to Seoulfag when he switched the topic to the epic illustrious historical nover   The Tartan Dragon   by John Macean  and then suggested I read one of his favourite books   Economics For Dummies Like Seoulfag

He did mention economics in his post.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You mean to tell me that Chinese don't see brown skinned people as lower class than themselves ? Hong Kongers donèt see mainlanders as lower class than themselves ?  Tell the truth now

Everybody's different. Most Chinese and Hong Kongers don't look down on others.

You look down on Chinese and Hong Kongers, but most Canadians aren't like you.

kiebers

Quote from: "Romero"

See, there is a God.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Gary Oak

Once again Romero proves conclusively that he has absolutely no idea about what he is talking about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

See, there is a God.

Is that your bike in your av Kiebs?

Big Wave Dave

Once again Romero proves conclusively that he has absolutely no idea about what he is talking about.

Oh tell us uneducated one how you would fix the Japanese economy?

Gary Oak

See, there is a God.

Most Canadians are not aware of the sworn oath. Most Canadians do not have my knowledge of how disloyal Chinese are and how they want to take over Canada. Most Canadians are as clueless as Texans.

Anonymous

See, there is a God.

Most Canadians are not aware of the sworn oath. Most Canadians do not have my knowledge of how disloyal Chinese are and how they want to take over Canada. Most Canadians are as clueless as Texans.

Chinese have misconceptions about Canada and Canadians have misconceptions about China Gary Oak.

Romero

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Most Canadians are not aware of the sworn oath.

Gee, I wonder why? It's only been a hundred years since it meant anything. Most Chinese aren't aware of the oath.

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Most Canadians do not have my knowledge of how disloyal Chinese are and how they want to take over Canada.

Prejudice is not knowledge. Reality proves how Chinese Canadians have made excellent, loyal and productive citizens. They've been coming here for over a hundred years. Long before you were born. So where's all this alleged disloyalty? Where's the takeover?

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Most Canadians are as clueless as Texans.

Most Canadians are clueless, eh? You're accusing others of being disloyal?

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes maam it is. An unrestored 1974 Kawasaki 900. Showroom condition. Actually traded in during the mid 80's and kept in the showroom for 16 years as a show piece. I found it on ebay with 5600 miles in 2003, still had the original tires from 1974. I did replace those. Only put about 3000 miles on it and just ride it occasionally now. Got a Kawasaki Voyager to keep from putting too many miles on the 900. Actually bought one new 900 in 1974 got stolen then got a 75 and it got stolen as well.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Yes maam it is. An unrestored 1974 Kawasaki 900. Showroom condition. Actually traded in during the mid 80's and kept in the showroom for 16 years as a show piece. I found it on ebay with 5600 miles in 2003, still had the original tires from 1974. I did replace those. Only put about 3000 miles on it and just ride it occasionally now. Got a Kawasaki Voyager to keep from putting too many miles on the 900. Actually bought one new 900 in 1974 got stolen then got a 75 and it got stolen as well.

I am sorry to hear about that kiebers..

I hope you got fair value from your insurance company?