The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Getting the better of Munday......

Started by Obvious Li, March 31, 2014, 11:04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

not bloody likely and certainly no chance by the castlegar motor mouth....that one almost made me smile....good luck toots.......lol

RW

It was supposed to make you smile you old goat.

I'm sure in your hay day you were something special.  I mean, you live on the prairies.  If you could tie your own shoes you were ahead of the curve, but this ain't Kansas Dorothy.  You have yet to beat me at a debate.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"not bloody likely and certainly no chance by the castlegar motor mouth....that one almost made me smile....good luck toots.......lol

Is the Kootenay Kween getting to ya there handsome? Is she hitting below the belt?

RW

Below the belt?  Naw!  I'm beating him over the head with wit, intellect, and fact.

He loves it!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Below the belt?  Naw!  I'm beating him over the head with wit, intellect, and fact.

He loves it!

Like I said, below the belt. :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"It was supposed to make you smile you old goat.

I'm sure in your hay day you were something special.  I mean, you live on the prairies.  If you could tie your own shoes you were ahead of the curve, but this ain't Kansas Dorothy.  You have yet to beat me at a debate.
[/b]

what you call a debate would be more aptly described as an argument between a rational point of view (mine) and a bunch of white noise thrown up to disguise subject ignorance (you)......i gave up trying to debate with the looney leftys many moons ago.....now i just use them for entertainment.........carry on

RW

So by lefty you mean someone who is actually informed on an issue and can see through your made up, bullshit arguments?

Ah, gotcha *wink wink*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I don't understand this thread, but the posters look like they are enjoying it..

Carry on people.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"So by lefty you mean someone who is actually informed on an issue and can see through your made up, bullshit arguments?

Ah, gotcha *wink wink*

that's not a wink....that was a twitch.....i do that to my opponents.....sorry. :mrgreen:

RW

I twitch all the time which has nothing to do with you :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^^Will you two get a damned room already. ;)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"What for?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: