The best topic

Replies: 8233
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:36:54 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

well Cashews, it's that time

Started by formosan, October 05, 2022, 06:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Anonymous

Now hold on... when a purse swinging manlet previously known to consort with giant pussycats rolls up and starts extolling the virtues of becoming the bitch of man's best friend, it's entirely possible he's doing so because he himself has indulged... and enjoyed it.

Be not so quick to judge.

:evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=476348 time=1665240469
Now hold on... when a purse swinging manlet previously known to consort with giant pussycats rolls up and starts extolling the virtues of becoming the bitch of man's best friend, it's entirely possible he's doing so because he himself has indulged... and enjoyed it.

Be not so quick to judge.

:evilthoughts2:

Lol @ this freak who's mumma had sex with an ostrich  :roll: .

Don't pretend you're not well veresed in beastiality cunty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=476263 time=1665178878 user_id=2845
Well that was harsh

It was well earned.

Anonymous

Didn't reaper die a few years back of breast cancer or something?

Erica Mena

I see Reaper is choosing violence this fine day.
<t></t>

Anonymous

He's never been the same since that callout challenge he made against me years ago. All those threats to out my PI, only to skulk about the callout thread in utter silence while I storyflamed him into oblivion with recounting his activities of genital mutilation and wildly inappropriate vore flavoured sexual antics with Caskur.

Poor bastard never stood a chance. He should have stuck to gobbing on Manthing's dick instead of trying to play the Big Man at the Cosmic Outhouse, Serafuta was more Man than Weeps will ever be.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: UoT post_id=476417 time=1665332586
He's never been the same since that callout challenge he made against me years ago. All those threats to out my PI, only to skulk about the callout thread in utter silence while I storyflamed him into oblivion with recounting his activities of genital mutilation and wildly inappropriate vore flavoured sexual antics with Caskur.

Poor bastard never stood a chance. He should have stuck to gobbing on Manthing's dick instead of trying to play the Big Man at the Cosmic Outhouse, Serafuta was more Man than Weeps will ever be.  ac_biggrin

You're story flame was shat compared to the one I wrote about you when Poofer had a forum.Many a laugh was had at your Ostrich headed expence.

And teh only call out I remember with you was one that I WON !!!

Anonymous

Quote from: Cancer post_id=476362 time=1665258918
Didn't reaper die a few years back of breast cancer or something?

And like lazarus he has been resurrected,bigger,better and so much more awesome.

Now if you wanna talk about dead, erm people then well ...........

Carry on lulz,cause well,we'll see ahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Anonymous

Quote from: reaps post_id=476432 time=1665343142
Quote from: UoT post_id=476417 time=1665332586

You're story flame was shat compared to the one I wrote about you when Poofer had a forum.Many a laugh was had at your Ostrich headed expence.

And teh only call out I remember with you was one that I WON !!!

You didn't even post in it. I do recall you ran about begging for voted in PM, even read your pleas that Flea would cast a vote in your favour since she and I were sharing her account at the time. which meant I got to read a few more of your sob stories as well, but that's beside the point. End result - you panhandled like a cheap common beggar in a poll you eventually lost, while I was the only one to entertain, knocking out a five part storyflame wherein you were painted as an emasculated and desexed sissyboi and fucktoy of all comers.

If that's you "winning", then you're around as hopeless as Eddie the Chug. Oh, I'm sure you got your kudos from Manthing and the Swamp Donkey, and if that tickles your beta-male orbiter existence then more power to you. And getting accolades from those like Poofer, who (and let's be abundantly clear on this) wrote the book when it came to issuing callout challenges and not showing up for them... it's not a defining characteristic of a true mark and champion. Forever condemned to seeking your validation from ugly sows you dream of dipping your micro-wick in... it's no wonder you bury your hooknose in glasses of room temperature hops to forget you drab, wretched life. I might be compelled to such a course of action if I were you also.

Alas, I am not. You had your chance to shine and even if all you could have managed was a PI-fest handed to you lock stock and barrel by the aforementioned spinsters, you might have had something you could point to, maybe even impress the fine people here in spite of their aversion to such practices. But you couldn't even manage that much. Just a blowhard, reduced to the empty claims of "I won, I won" for a callout you didn't even put in an appearance, preferring instead to lurk sullenly as your ass was pounded into minced luncheonmeat and served to your boner buffer a slice at a time.

There's a place for people like you... "Bitchmade Factory". Maybe you should register there, perhaps beg for a few friends in PM. You might get lucky, who knows?