Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

These guys are getting serious.....holy crapola

Started by Obvious Li, April 01, 2014, 02:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

The $4,342 charge is in addition to the $24,000 insurance premium the Insurance Corporation of B.C. will impose for his 69 penalty points - three per ticket - and that's not counting the towing and storage fees on his impounded vehicle.

Insp. Les Yeo says some motorists still don't understand the dangers of distracted driving, but with a bill approaching $30,000 at his next insurance renewal, there's no question about the foolishness of this driver in April or any other month of the year.

wow.....i never can kinda rationalize that you get a lesser penalty for killing someone than you do for traffic violations in this country......this seems a bit excessive to me.....same as this idiotic .04 charges for impaired driving...what a crock of horseshit....... :ugeek:

RW

They should be far harsher after the 2nd time for the same offense, nevermind 26.  That's ridiculous!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"The $4,342 charge is in addition to the $24,000 insurance premium the Insurance Corporation of B.C. will impose for his 69 penalty points - three per ticket - and that's not counting the towing and storage fees on his impounded vehicle.

Insp. Les Yeo says some motorists still don't understand the dangers of distracted driving, but with a bill approaching $30,000 at his next insurance renewal, there's no question about the foolishness of this driver in April or any other month of the year.

wow.....i never can kinda rationalize that you get a lesser penalty for killing someone than you do for traffic violations in this country......this seems a bit excessive to me.....same as this idiotic .04 charges for impaired driving...what a crock of horseshit....... :ugeek:

I believe it was Saturday, I was driving in the Terwillegar area of Edmonton when my mommy and I saw a woman in a pick-up truck at an intersection obviously texting with earbuds in. The light turned green and the two vehicles behind her honked their horns, but she ignored them. It turned back to red before we were out of the area and she still had her head down, earbuds in and fucking texting.

Renee

It's got to be really bad when an Asian calls someone out for shitty driving. :shock:  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"It's got to be really bad when an Asian calls someone out for shitty driving. :shock:  :lol:

ain't it the truth........... :mrgreen:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"They should be far harsher after the 2nd time for the same offense, nevermind 26.  That's ridiculous!

more white noise............ :geek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"It's got to be really bad when an Asian calls someone out for shitty driving. :shock:  :lol:

BADA BING!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"They should be far harsher after the 2nd time for the same offense, nevermind 26.  That's ridiculous!

No, RW is right; 26 times is fucking retarded.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

A kitty chasing a burger!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A kitty chasing a burger!!

:D Yeah that's me.

Anonymous

Must be a helluva burger. That has got to be making you dizzy? ;)

Renee

I love burgers;, next to pizza they are my favorite fruit.

Anonymous

Haha, fried chicken are my favourite greens.

Renee

Now you did it; I'm hungry.

I'm going to have to go wreck the vending machine now, damn you. :lol:

Anonymous

Now you did it; I'm hungry.

I'm going to have to go wreck the vending machine now, damn you. :lol:

Where are you? Do you have a vending machine in your house? :o