The best topic

Replies: 8242
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:52:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

To whom it may concern

Started by Erica Mena, October 23, 2022, 11:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Seeing as this forum is now being run by a Mexican, calling it "gook" anything is highly inappropriate and lame.

Do better
<t></t>

Rancidmilko

Chinese-Mexican mix might be interesting

">
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Odinson

A lot of the latinos look Asian.

A darker skinned Asian could totally pass for a latino.

Anonymous

Dear Flea and Dove.

It's a pity you weren't so outraged when a certain someone you both drool over(and still do) was tormenting a seriously ill man,right up to the day he died.

So please spare me your faux outrage.

hth.

My first and last statement on this attention seeking thread.

Anonymous

I've heard idiocy before, but this takes the cake.  The user you are referring to belonged to a known troll forum (used to be) He spent time in meltdown dishing it out like everyone else.  We are ALL going to die. Does that mean you can't speak unkindly to anyone? This is why BF's site is failing.. too soft. Now get'cha ass back over to the gay board and keep tonging your buddy aidsman's bunghole..  Creeper!   ac_toofunny

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps post_id=478093 time=1666539707
Dear Flea and Dove.

It's a pity you weren't so outraged when a certain someone you both drool over(and still do) was tormenting a seriously ill man,right up to the day he died.

So please spare me your faux outrage.

hth.

My first and last statement on this attention seeking thread.

I don't see Dovey saying shit. I said it.

Just like I didn't see you say jack when that weirdo Lurch looking fool was threatening to harm my daughter. Difference is, I don't expect anyone to say anything. That's how the troll game goes.
<t></t>

Dove

So I can't make fun of people who have attacked me over politcal disagreements, made sex abuse comments about my 5 year old, drug private conversations to forums and LIED about them who have used my children as forum ammo because I didnt get involved with some forum fight Big and Peaches had?

So I shouldnt laugh at people who have directly attacked me and used private convos and even claimed I allow my daughter (who Murd claims was 12 when shes 17) to "troll grown men for dick pics"?  Or claims I showed her pictures of minor boys dicks?

These drooling malicious fucktards can say and post whatever they want about but I cant make fun of them because I didnt jump into the Big and Peaches fight?  I cant be cool with both of them?  I cant ever mock anyone who decides to attack me now because I didnt chose between Big and Peaches?

Peaches never asked me to turn on Big and Big never asked me to turn on Peaches but because I chose to remain good with them both .....now i cant make fun of hateful and vitriolic people who attacked me first and attacked me viciously.

Yeah makes sense.

Please show me where Big ever took a private convo i had with him and used it on a forum (while also lying and making viscous accusations) to attack me?  Or where he called me an ignorant pig or any level of slut? Or ever suggested I pimp my 5 year old out for her to be used as a sex toy?

That should tell the story of why I rarely go to BF and why I feel im absolutely justified in mocking people this hateful and disgusting.  I dont think I need some permission to mock people who attacked me first.

Dove

I dont even expect or get mad at people if they are still cool and friendly with Poofer, Oak or Murd.  And theyve done far worse them spam about someone's face.

I just point out what these people have done to others and if they see that and take the risk....that's on them. I dont expect them to chose or shit on them for it.

I treat people how they treat me, I'm friendly and kind towards everyone until they get nasty towards me.  I can definately make fun of people who use my kids for sex abuse "flames".

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=478096 time=1666540348
I've heard idiocy before, but this takes the cake.  The user you are referring to belonged to a known troll forum (used to be) He spent time in meltdown dishing it out like everyone else.  We are ALL going to die. Does that mean you can't speak unkindly to anyone? This is why BF's site is failing.. too soft. Now get'cha ass back over to the gay board and keep tonging your buddy aidsman's bunghole..  Creeper!   ac_toofunny

If I dropped dead today would Plynns years long asshurt drama rants at me suddenly be more offensive to others?

Aryan

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478077 time=1666537765 user_id=2845
Seeing as this forum is now being run by a Mexican, calling it "gook" anything is highly inappropriate and lame.

Do better

:laugh3:

Yeah, I can't refer to this place as the Chank pit any more.  :sad:

Fash and me did sort of clear the air before her departure and the Iron Chunk I don't mind too much, unless she's venting her jealously of the master race...

Seoulcuck, Ironcockjock and CC (R.I.P.) can all get fucked with a 12 inch nigger dick though.

Shen Li

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478122 time=1666552115 user_id=1728
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=478077 time=1666537765 user_id=2845

Do better

CC (R.I.P.)

She did eh? I kinda knew somebody would eventually confirm that, but I still feel sad. I posted with CC for a long time over 3 different forums.

Dove

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=478132 time=1666567874 user_id=3266That's sad :/

I was never really close to CC, but she is missed on the forumz. She had adult kids and grandkids. I feel sad for their loss.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview