The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The scary tranny thread

Started by Dove, October 24, 2022, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=505021 time=1688320783 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=505009 time=1688289613 user_id=3409
https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhmAYt512ujZ/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/MhmAYt512ujZ/

call me hard hearted but I couldn't care less.

I really hope the adults that encouraged this atrocity die slow pain deaths.

Too many of them are educators who sincerely believe they have more of a right to raise the children than the children's parents do and all too often they enjoy the backing of the governments that fund them. It's that bad in some areas (like Vancouver) that parents have been prosecuted for the bullshit crime of "misgendering", been fined and lost access to their children because "unfit parents".

Your government has a number of ministers in its ranks (at the federal level at least) who are agitating for this kind of shit and I've a friend in Sydney whose granddaughter is looking at going down the same road as the girl in the video above. He tried fighting for his family once before and ended up doing time on trumped up charges; when I asked him last about his granddaughter, all I heard was the sadness and resignation in his voice. Broke my fucking heart. I haven't broached the topic with his daughter (the girl's mother) but from what I know she isn't on board with the idea either.

So yeah, I hear you when you say you want the adults who encourage this Evil to die slow and painful deaths. It's things like this that compel me to scorn Lokmar's "solution" of shooting the bastards in favour of what should happen; namely extended and excruciating pain and humiliation. Because that's what the victims of this bullshit are getting. And from what I've seen, it is happening on a scale far more encompassing than what we universally revile in Nazi Germany's concentration camps.

I don't say "torture them" lightly. They've caused more damage to greater numbers of our society than you or I could ever appreciate.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

The suspect in the July 3 mass shooting in Philadelphia that left five people dead has been charged with murder, prosecutors announced on July 5.

The suspect, Kimbrady Carriker, 40, was arrested on the day of the shooting, but his identity wasn't confirmed until July 5, when he was arraigned on murder and other charges.

Magistrate Naomi Williams ordered Mr. Carriker held without bail, CNN reported. Ms. Williams said that "public safety is clearly an issue here" and that no conditions would guarantee that Mr. Carriker would appear for future hearings.

Mr. Carriker will remain behind bars until his trial, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner, a Democrat, told reporters this week. Mr. Krasner said he expects that the suspect will remain in prison for the rest of his life.

Mr. Carriker is a male, according to authorities. However, archived images show Mr. Carriker wearing women's clothing, and officials used they/them pronouns when referring to the suspect. Mr. Carriker has posted on Facebook in support of various groups, including Black Lives Matter, and posted in support of gun ownership.

DKG

A former LGBT center employee expressed regret for having been a part of the left's gender ideology "indoctrination campaign" that is "grooming" children, she told Fox News Digital on Tuesday.

Kay Yang, a former employee at a nonprofit LGBT center in New York, told the outlet that she was "exploited" and "indoctrinated" into promoting harmful gender ideology to young children.

Yang explained that she started working for the center in 2011 because she wanted to advocate for same-sex couples to be able to marry.

She noted that, at the time, the center rarely had people who identified as transgender, none of whom were children.

"I had no idea that what I was doing at the time I was being used as a Trojan horse for this like huge marketing campaign [for gender ideology]," Yang continued. "I didn't know what was going on that was normalizing these policies and these practices that are pushing irreversible medical damage on healthy children."

Despite knowing little able transgenderism, Yang was "considered an expert on the topic," she claimed.

"Through working there, I became indoctrinated," Yang stated about her position. "We would go into schools or businesses, organizations, and the community. They would see us as experts."

"I started to realize that what I had been doing at my job at the LGBT Center, it was grooming," she added.

She stated, "I came to realize what we were doing... years after the fact. I looked back and [thought], 'Oh my God, what have I done?' What have I contributed to? I actually felt devastated. It was very difficult to process and deal with. I had to really face myself and what I had done."

Yang, now an outspoken critic of gender ideology, said she is concerned that the "sex-based rights of women and girls are also being undermined."

"I'm very concerned that this ideology is grooming young girls to believe that they don't need sex-based rights anymore and grooming them to promote this ideology. Because that's what happened to me," she added.

In June, Yang protested at a New York City Pride event when a mob of leftist activists allegedly attacked her.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-grooming-former-lgbt-center-worker-regrets-pushing-left-s-gender-ideology-indoctrination-campaign-on-children?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-07-11&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-gr ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-grooming-former-lgbt-center-worker-regrets-pushing-left-s-gender-ideology-indoctrination-campaign-on-children?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-07-11&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

She probably has to be careful in public. She is brave.

Adolf Oliver Bush

And so the pendulum starts swinging in the opposite direction. I wonder what marginalised group the left is going to start pushing after they've felt it necessary to start demonizing the dissenters in the troon ranks just as they did the niggers.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=506873 time=1689098122 user_id=3390
A former LGBT center employee expressed regret for having been a part of the left's gender ideology "indoctrination campaign" that is "grooming" children, she told Fox News Digital on Tuesday.

Kay Yang, a former employee at a nonprofit LGBT center in New York, told the outlet that she was "exploited" and "indoctrinated" into promoting harmful gender ideology to young children.

Yang explained that she started working for the center in 2011 because she wanted to advocate for same-sex couples to be able to marry.

She noted that, at the time, the center rarely had people who identified as transgender, none of whom were children.

"I had no idea that what I was doing at the time I was being used as a Trojan horse for this like huge marketing campaign [for gender ideology]," Yang continued. "I didn't know what was going on that was normalizing these policies and these practices that are pushing irreversible medical damage on healthy children."

Despite knowing little able transgenderism, Yang was "considered an expert on the topic," she claimed.

"Through working there, I became indoctrinated," Yang stated about her position. "We would go into schools or businesses, organizations, and the community. They would see us as experts."

"I started to realize that what I had been doing at my job at the LGBT Center, it was grooming," she added.

She stated, "I came to realize what we were doing... years after the fact. I looked back and [thought], 'Oh my God, what have I done?' What have I contributed to? I actually felt devastated. It was very difficult to process and deal with. I had to really face myself and what I had done."

Yang, now an outspoken critic of gender ideology, said she is concerned that the "sex-based rights of women and girls are also being undermined."

"I'm very concerned that this ideology is grooming young girls to believe that they don't need sex-based rights anymore and grooming them to promote this ideology. Because that's what happened to me," she added.

In June, Yang protested at a New York City Pride event when a mob of leftist activists allegedly attacked her.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-grooming-former-lgbt-center-worker-regrets-pushing-left-s-gender-ideology-indoctrination-campaign-on-children?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-07-11&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-gr ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/it-was-grooming-former-lgbt-center-worker-regrets-pushing-left-s-gender-ideology-indoctrination-campaign-on-children?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-07-11&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

She probably has to be careful in public. She is brave.

I got dosed with that crap in 2008-2012... so I walked away.

I'd rather drive machines than get into that shitshow again...
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

The fat bald fucktard Dr Phil is promoting trans now... I saw 2 seconds of it yesterday before I turned the channel over.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Never watch mainstream programming...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Mainstream is lamestream. Someone should blow lamestream programming up.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

I think lamestream has already done that to itself over the last 3-4 decades...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Like most things it has attempted, it half-assed it. I'm talking ground-shattering, thermonuclear blowed up, happy 4th of July stuff. Fireworks and shit exploding from normies screens when they press their remotes in the expectation of gasping in awe of wrinkly troons lisping in basso rumbles what a nice set of buns Justin Troondope has.

Fucked up? Very possibly, but I don't care. If you're that mental that you need a shitty box to do your thinking for you, maybe it's high time it DID explode in your face. I can think of a lot of people who it would benefit.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=506979 time=1689154716 user_id=2156
The fat bald fucktard Dr Phil is promoting trans now... I saw 2 seconds of it yesterday before I turned the channel over.

That's a change. I thought he was opposed to hormone blockers and gender reassignment surgery for kids.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=506985 time=1689161674 user_id=3390

That's a change. I thought he was opposed to hormone blockers and gender reassignment surgery for kids.

We he might be against those products on children for all I know but I wasn't going to listen to the show thus encouraging a platform for groomers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=506995 time=1689163198 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=506985 time=1689161674 user_id=3390

We he might be against those products on children for all I know but I wasn't going to listen to the show thus encouraging a platform for groomers.

I couldn't watch his show period.

Lokmar

Seriously? WTF, I thought he was better than that! Club that fucker like a baby seal too I guess.

Oerdin

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1678892214682890241">https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status ... 4682890241">https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1678892214682890241