News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Would Scouse and Dove make a good couple?

Started by Anonymous, October 24, 2022, 03:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=478474 time=1666708358 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478464 time=1666706973 user_id=1676

Age ain't nothing but a number, unless you're Seamajor.... then Run Run Run to Costa Ebola@@!!!!

Lololol  :roll:

I grew up on that song by Aaliyah, Age aint nothing but a number. Age is also a state of mind!  ac_dance

My friends asked me the other day if I was turning 30 AGAIN hahahaha. Sad part is, I can run circles around most 30 year olds these days  :laugh:

Housemates had a party for old housemates in the area because the best housemate is leaving for his dream job... these late 20 and early 30 something motherfuckers started talking shit about their parents and I was like woah, hold up, I don't wanna be a part of that.

Then Bhu smirked and said "he's probably older than your parents"...  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478342 time=1666685553 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=478234 time=1666641914 user_id=3266
What similar interests do you think we have?

Totally not knocking Scouse but if I had to size up a mate from the residents of the forum, I'm the most compatible with Freud.

We could live happily ever after in the woods fucking off society and ignoring the government.

Yeah the camping shit really ain't my cup of coffee... I much prefer my first world creature comforts.  :laugh3:

I may be cute and all but your life would become a nightmare taking me on  ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478476 time=1666709289 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=478474 time=1666708358 user_id=2221

Lololol  :roll:

I grew up on that song by Aaliyah, Age aint nothing but a number. Age is also a state of mind!  ac_dance

My friends asked me the other day if I was turning 30 AGAIN hahahaha. Sad part is, I can run circles around most 30 year olds these days  :laugh:

Housemates had a party for old housemates in the area because the best housemate is leaving for his dream job... these late 20 and early 30 something motherfuckers started talking shit about their parents and I was like woah, hold up, I don't wanna be a part of that.

Then Bhu smirked and said "he's probably older than your parents"...  ac_toofunny

:roll:

Thats awesome lol. I know you look young for your age too!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

"Would Dove & Scouse make a good couple?"

....well one is on the Right, the other on the Far Right.

So there are similarities. It def has potential.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Dove

It takes more than agreeing on politcs to actually "make a good couple"

That being said there is no way I could ever be with one of those woke ass soy soldier Trump haters.  

I need to be the only woman in the relationship lol. If you want to take my gun away, allow biological men to become women and have access to female spaces, want to put me under so much government regulation that I'm basically state property......how can I trust and respect you?

So yeah politics matter but they are not the only thing.

Aryan

Quote from: Dove post_id=478489 time=1666712043 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478342 time=1666685553 user_id=1728

Yeah the camping shit really ain't my cup of coffee... I much prefer my first world creature comforts.  :laugh3:

I may be cute and all but your life would become a nightmare taking me on  ac_drinks

I don't doubt it.  :laugh3:

Truthfully though, I have always regarded you as a big sister type. In my youth I would have definitely come to you for advice about how to impress girls etc LOL.

We're both blessed in the looks department, so good genes is one thing we definitely share in common.  ac_biggrin

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478516 time=1666720445 user_id=1728
Quote from: Dove post_id=478489 time=1666712043 user_id=3266

I don't doubt it.  :laugh3:

Truthfully though, I have always regarded you as a big sister type. In my youth I would have definitely come to you for advice about how to impress girls etc LOL.

We're both blessed in the looks department, so good genes is one thing we definitely share in common.  ac_biggrin

In my experience men who tell me this and proceed to be platonic friends almost always develop the most intense crushes and start thinking soul mate thoughts.

Js lol.

Aryan

I really couldn't say, perhaps you are totally irresistible in the flesh? Who knows, but under the current cicumstances, I can assure you that there won't be any crushes or general weirdness from my direction.  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478528 time=1666723695 user_id=1728
I really couldn't say, perhaps you are totally irresistible in the flesh? Who knows, but under the current cicumstances, I can assure you that there won't be any crushes or general weirdness from my direction.  :laugh:

Totally not saying that to be arrogant or suggest I'm irresistible at all lol.

Being that comfortable with someone with the opposite sex that you already find physically attractive will usually start turning into feels. That whole "she gets it" vibe. And there are men who have mistaken my lower self esteem as humility and think they found something really specail....to their emotional detriment because I've been "damaged goods" for decades.

:43(2):

Frood

Mom and dad this is Dovey. Dovey, this is my mom and dad"

">
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=478535 time=1666728188 user_id=3266
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=478528 time=1666723695 user_id=1728

Being that comfortable with someone with the opposite sex that you already find physically attractive will usually start turning into feels. That whole "she gets it" vibe. And there are men who have mistaken my lower self esteem as humility and think they found something really specail....to their emotional detriment because I've been "damaged goods" for decades.

But will you cut yourself?  :laugh3:

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=478549 time=1666734148 user_id=3351
Quote from: Dove post_id=478535 time=1666728188 user_id=3266

But will you cut yourself?  :laugh3:

Noooooo  ac_toofunny

Dove

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478544 time=1666733056 user_id=1676

">

ac_wub

You know my "body count" isnt even very high at all. I'm just a pervert with a masculine streak.  :yahoo:

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=478552 time=1666734285 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=478544 time=1666733056 user_id=1676

">

ac_wub

You know my "body count" isnt even very high at all. I'm just a pervert with a masculine streak.  :yahoo:

">
Blahhhhhh...

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview