Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Vietnamese bankers Get Justice

Started by Gary Oak, April 05, 2014, 10:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

The Vietnamese chinese refugees that they kicked out for being triad members however are absolutely horrible .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The Vietnamese chinese refugees that they kicked out for being triad members however are absolutely horrible .

Where are they now?

Gary Oak

Al over the western world giving the nice people of Vietnam a bad name including Canada. The Vietnamese Chinese triads run amok and Vietnamese take the rap. I think it is revenge for Vietnam quite justifiably kicking them out. I think Canada should put all out triads [ and especially the Vietnamese ones ] on boats and send them out to sea too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Al over the western world giving the nice people of Vietnam a bad name including Canada. The Vietnamese Chinese triads run amok and Vietnamese take the rap. I think it is revenge for Vietnam quite justifiably kicking them out. I think Canada should put all out triads [ and especially the Vietnamese ones ] on boats and send them out to sea too.

Some members of Kuomintang moved to Vietnam after the mainland's civil war..

They were loyal to Chiang Kai Shek.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Al over the western world giving the nice people of Vietnam a bad name including Canada. The Vietnamese Chinese triads run amok and Vietnamese take the rap. I think it is revenge for Vietnam quite justifiably kicking them out. I think Canada should put all out triads [ and especially the Vietnamese ones ] on boats and send them out to sea too.

Chiang Kai Shek was a green gang hitman before he became leader. He used kidnapping and heroin trafficking to raise money while he was leader of China. At the end of the civil war guo min dang troops moved into the golden triangle and took over the heroin trade there with discreet American backing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Chiang Kai Shek was a green gang hitman before he became leader. He used kidnapping and heroin trafficking to raise money while he was leader of China. At the end of the civil war guo min dang troops moved into the golden triangle and took over the heroin trade there with discreet American backing.

Taiwan had no organized crime when we were under Japanese occupation..

Along with brutal dictatorship Chiang Kai Shek laid the foundation for a flourishing organized crime today in Taiwan.

Gary Oak

now you know why the Triads immediately were so strong after Chaing Kai Shek became dictator

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"now you know why the Triads immediately were so strong after Chaing Kai Shek became dictator

Oh tell us about the Long March dickhead?

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"now you know why the Triads immediately were so strong after Chaing Kai Shek became dictator

That would take some time. I read about the long march in Red Star Over China   by Edgar Snow and of course I  read about it in other books as well but not that much in detail.  I need breakfast now and I don't have time to type that much . I have things to do. Read about it yourself;f if you want to learn about it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That would take some time. I read about the long march in Red Star Over China   by Edgar Snow and of course I  read about it in other books as well but not that much in detail.  I need breakfast now and I don't have time to type that much . I have things to do. Read about it yourself;f if you want to learn about it.

I was joking fucktard. Do you think anyone wants to read your bs? As I said, please feel free to go fuck urself!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I like the Vietnamese because they don't hate us the way the Chinese Canadiscams do.

Vietnamese boxers can kick your ass too.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I like the Vietnamese because they don't hate us the way the Chinese Canadiscams do.

As if Seoulfag, the Canto pretend Korean brown nosing mmjames.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

As if Seoulfag, the Canto pretend Korean brown nosing mmjames.

Is this the best you can give? No wonder you get your ass kicked every time.

Gary Oak

Chinese fighters are cowardly bunch of wimps who are afraid of a fair fight just like you Seoulfag. The Vietnamese however have a lot of courage

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Chinese fighters are cowardly bunch of wimps who are afraid of a fair fight just like you Seoulfag. The Vietnamese however have a lot of courage

Have you fought every single Chinese professional fighter Gary Oak?