Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

The Rob Ford Fan Club

Started by Gary Oak, April 06, 2014, 08:21:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Rob Ford is widely liked all over the USA and Canada :D

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/rob-ford-draws-crowds-security-leafs-game-172519034.html">https://ca.news.yahoo.com/rob-ford-draw ... 19034.html">https://ca.news.yahoo.com/rob-ford-draws-crowds-security-leafs-game-172519034.html

Anonymous

I wish we could trade Don Iveson for Rob Ford.

RW

I think Rob Ford is just what Toronto needs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"I think Rob Ford is just what Toronto needs.

rather Ford than mayor moonbeam..what a fucking hosebag.....bike lane Gregor..i hope some crazy driver wipes the fucker right off his tricycle..............lol

RW

That's a terrible thing to say Munday!  I wish I could stop laughing about it hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I think Rob Ford is just what Toronto needs.

rather Ford than mayor moonbeam..what a fucking hosebag.....bike lane Gregor..i hope some crazy driver wipes the fucker right off his tricycle..............lol

Would I want my baby boy to emulate Rob Ford? FUCK NO!! Would I prefer Ford over that incompetent Miller he replaced? Hell yeah!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"That's a terrible thing to say Munday!  I wish I could stop laughing about it hahaha

we are here for your amusement..... :mrgreen:

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" Would I want my baby boy to emulate Rob Ford? FUCK NO!! Would I prefer Ford over that incompetent Miller he replaced? Hell yeah!!
Well said. As to those who become "leaders" in our society, the best will not  do what it takes to win so we  get to choose what we hope is the best among the bottom feeders who have already sold their slimy souls to get in the running.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li" Would I want my baby boy to emulate Rob Ford? FUCK NO!! Would I prefer Ford over that incompetent Miller he replaced? Hell yeah!!
Well said. As to those who become "leaders" in our society, the best will not  do what it takes to win so we  get to choose what we hope is the best among the bottom feeders who have already sold their slimy souls.

Yep, like a lot of folks, I vote for the best of the worst.

keeper

Im pissing my pants laughing, Honestly, People... He is a politician (GASP) big surprise hes corrupt....ROFL [size=150]REALLY!!![/size] [size=200]REALLY???????[/size]

RW

Who cares Keeps!  He's entertaining as all get out :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Who cares Keeps!  He's entertaining as all get out :D

1 Timothy 3:2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach

keeper

ya thats my point, seen one dip shit politician seen em all.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

1 Timothy 3:2 Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach

who is the overseer?

Times have changed, faithful to his wife, sure, the rest is out the window now a days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

who is the overseer?

Times have changed, faithful to his wife, sure, the rest is out the window now a days.

I would like our leaders to be above reproach, but perhaps that's asking too much.