Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Although I enjoy it, I feel mildly guilty about blinding people with my lily white legs.  :/

Oh stop, I'm sure your legs are beautiful, RW.  

You want to talk about blinding people with their whiteness you should see me at the beginning of beach season. I remind people of a beached beluga whale. :(
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Oh I love my legs, don't get me wrong.  I just don't like tanning.  I wear SPF 100 all summer and usually come out as white as I went in.  Sometimes I'll get colour on my face or chest but that's about it.

I'm sure you're blindingly beautiful as well Renee!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Camping with bonfires are so white.

I like camping, especially in air conditioned cabins with king-sized beds and a hot tub. You know, kinda roughing it.

I camped a lot as a teenager.  Our parents would drop us off at a camp ground for 4 or 5 days and we'd party it up.

Now roughing it is anything 3 to 3.5 stars.  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh I love my legs, don't get me wrong.  I just don't like tanning.  I wear SPF 100 all summer and usually come out as white as I went in.  Sometimes I'll get colour on my face or chest but that's about it.

I'm sure you're blindingly beautiful as well Renee!

I usually do like SPF60 in the beginning of the season until I start to get some color, then I switch to a 20 or 30. Unfortunately I never really get what most people call tan; I just get "less white" with a lot of sun freckles.

My husband says it's cute but I wish for once in my life I could get a real tan without it being sprayed on me at a glorified auto body shop. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

I just realized I have nothing in common with any of you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I just realized I have nothing in common with any of you.

Is that cuz you tan well Keeps? Let you in a little secret; I do too!! ;) I carry my umbrella everywhere in the summer.

Renee

Is that cuz you tan well Keeps? Let you in a little secret; I do too!! ;) I carry my umbrella everywhere in the summer.

Ya know, you suck. You are literally everything I'm not, tall, young, thinner than me, and now I find out that you tan so well that you need to carry your own private shade.

I think if we met in RL I'd have kill you.  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Ya know, you suck. You are literally everything I'm not, tall, young, thinner than me, and now I find out that you tan so well that you need to carry your own private shade.

You were not blessed with the golden Asian skin. ;) Srsly, A lot of Northern Chinese are very pastey-skinned. If you watch Chinese TV most of the anchors are light-skinned Northerners. Being born in Hubei province, I'm somewhat in the middle; not as light as Shandong people like Gong Li, but not as dark as the Guangdongnese.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqyKoldLYqmXriqwrKzp5yXCJhdIZdksRD7l5g_i_puU5h71N3">

RW

How tall are you Shen and Renee?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"How tall are you Shen and Renee?

I'm just shy of 5'-3". I'm the shortest living person in my family and it really sucks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Camping with bonfires is so white.

We have an rv seoulbro and we go camping often in the summer..

My favourite places are the Kootenays, Northern Idaho and Northern Washington state..

This year we are driving our rv to Manitoba to visit my brother, so we may not camp much.

keeper

http://i61.tinypic.com/hv33me.jpg">

I sleep in one of these, with a defender shot gun when im deep in the bush. It sleeps nice with me and Dee.

I couldnt sleep in an RV, I dont see the point in bringing your house camping. Ya pussies

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"http://i61.tinypic.com/hv33me.jpg">

I sleep in one of these, with a defender shot gun when im deep in the bush. It sleeps nice with me and Dee.

I couldnt sleep in an RV, I dont see the point in bringing your house camping. Ya pussies

When father-in-law passed away, my mother-in-law gave my husband and their rv..

My in-laws were very proud of their home on wheels.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

You were not blessed with the golden Asian skin. ;) Srsly, A lot of Northern Chinese are very pastey-skinned. If you watch Chinese TV most of the anchors are light-skinned Northerners. Being born in Hubei province, I'm somewhat in the middle; not as light as Shandong people like Gong Li, but not as dark as the Guangdongnese.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqyKoldLYqmXriqwrKzp5yXCJhdIZdksRD7l5g_i_puU5h71N3">

don't do that to me......i'm struggling enough already....... :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"How tall are you Shen and Renee?

5'8"