Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

What a diplomatic response. I can live with that.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"What a diplomatic response. I can live with that.

Yeah that's me, diplomacy all the way.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Oooo you are a tall one!

I'm afraid of bears Keeper.

You have no idea how scared I am of Bears, When I was younger my brother , Father, Mother and I went to Rock Lake (really remote) When we got there 2 station wagons were leaving and there were 2 Game Wardens walking around with shot guns. My Dad asked one of them whats the deal? He said there was a Black with her cubs close by that we were suppose to stay in the camper until all was clear. Hours went by and no one came, no one told us NOT to pitch a tent. So My dad, the wonderful man he was KICKED both my brother and me in to the tent for the night., Well low and behold that Bear come back, I woke up first just shaking. you know that feeling, you can hear a pin drop, listening to try pin point where hes at, my brother wanted to scream but I told him I would bleed him if we lived. 20 minutes went by and we couldn't hear him so we ran as fast as we could to the camper and started screaming for our dad. I literally shit myself I was so scared.

So did your dad let you in the camper even though you smelled like poop?

Because if it were me, I'd say stinky can stay outside and sleep with the bear. :lol:

My dad was a drinker, Mom opened the door and the way we were screaming she thought we were seriously hurt. Dad got up and gave us shit for making so much noise, I remember sitting at the stupid camper table and mom cooking us warm milk, like im going to fuckin drink it WTF MOM.....

When we got up in the morning, we looked to see what damage and in the fire pit the Bear scratched at the dead coals(prolly smelled some food) The claw was massive... We didn't sleep in the tent that night.

And Renee, my dear, my shit don't stink  :roll: , why do you think I think im so much better than all of you. (fixes hair)

Renee

You have no idea how scared I am of Bears, When I was younger my brother , Father, Mother and I went to Rock Lake (really remote) When we got there 2 station wagons were leaving and there were 2 Game Wardens walking around with shot guns. My Dad asked one of them whats the deal? He said there was a Black with her cubs close by that we were suppose to stay in the camper until all was clear. Hours went by and no one came, no one told us NOT to pitch a tent. So My dad, the wonderful man he was KICKED both my brother and me in to the tent for the night., Well low and behold that Bear come back, I woke up first just shaking. you know that feeling, you can hear a pin drop, listening to try pin point where hes at, my brother wanted to scream but I told him I would bleed him if we lived. 20 minutes went by and we couldn't hear him so we ran as fast as we could to the camper and started screaming for our dad. I literally shit myself I was so scared.

Because if it were me, I'd say stinky can stay outside and sleep with the bear. :lol:

My dad was a drinker, Mom opened the door and the way we were screaming she thought we were seriously hurt. Dad got up and gave us shit for making so much noise, I remember sitting at the stupid camper table and mom cooking us warm milk, like im going to fuckin drink it WTF MOM.....

When we got up in the morning, we looked to see what damage and in the fire pit the Bear scratched at the dead coals(prolly smelled some food) The claw was massive... We didn't sleep in the tent that night.

And Renee, my dear, my shit don't stink  :roll: , why do you think I think im so much better than all of you. (fixes hair)

:lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

What a terrifying experience that must have been Keeper..

It's no surprise you van remember the details so well.

RW

LOL Keeper!

Getting stared at is awkward.  Getting upgrades at hotels is good though :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I'm not tall Real Woman.

:|

Not everyone can be tall. I'm 5'9 which is fine except when I wear my favourite pair of heels which make me 6ft.  People stare.

i'm sure most people stare whether you are 5'9" or 6'.......probably the hairlip..... :ugeek:

I bet you get stared at too with my shoe hanging out of your ass!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Not everyone can be tall. I'm 5'9 which is fine except when I wear my favourite pair of heels which make me 6ft.  People stare.

i'm sure most people stare whether you are 5'9" or 6'.......probably the hairlip..... :ugeek:

I bet you get stared at too with my shoe hanging out of your ass!

:shock:

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"LOL Keeper!

Okay how are those two connected. :?

On second thought, maybe I don't want to know. :o  :lol:

Anonymous

Beautiful women get better service is what Real Woman means I feel Renee.

Renee

I know Fash, I'm just joking.

Anonymous

I know Fash, I'm just joking.

Ooops, have a nice long weekend Renee.

:)

Obvious Li

me either.....last time she went to a hotel down east she said she dressed up as a hooker and walked around the lobby all day and even the bell hop didn't notice....so lord only knows what she would have to do to get a room up grade.......just sayin we need pics

Renee

me either.....last time she went to a hotel down east she said she dressed up as a hooker and walked around the lobby all day and even the bell hop didn't notice....so lord only knows what she would have to do to get a room up grade.......just sayin we need pics

I find it hard to believe that no one would notice a 6 foot tall hooker.

But as you say we need pics. :lol:

RW

Well Renee, first you stun them with your tallness then you tell them you like to sleep sideways on a bed and voila!  Room with a king size bed and a jacuzzi tub.

Note: Women don't fall for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!