Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"I saw this on Vancouver Forum and I thought it was interesting..

What is most interesting is that I scored 24/100 which is higher than most Caucasians who took the test.

:o

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/how-white-are-you-really">http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/ ... you-really">http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/how-white-are-you-really

:oops:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/152fjoo.jpg">

Frost

Quote from: "Romero"24/100! I'm as white as Fash! Though I think many of the questions are pretty silly. Having cried over something Justin Bieber did would make me more white? I find that highly offensive and racist!

You know you have  :lol:

Nah it's just another silly quiz, and it don't even count in if your older than 30 I don't believe.

I don't even know a lot of the people mentioned on the quiz.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"apparently i am not white......my german and irish grandparents would be amused i am sure.... :ugeek:

What was ur score OL? I'll take the test tomorrow.

9...??????

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"24/100! I'm as white as Fash! Though I think many of the questions are pretty silly. Having cried over something Justin Bieber did would make me more white? I find that highly offensive and racist!

ya but the truth hurts doesn't it homy........hahahahahahaha

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

You know you have  :lol:

Nah it's just another silly quiz, and it don't even count in if your older than 30 I don't believe.

I don't even know a lot of the people mentioned on the quiz.

I didn't know some of the people either Blue.

Anonymous

Woohoo, 7 out of 100. I am not white. Thankfully I didn't know many of the names.

cc

lol ^
Quote from: "Romero"Having cried over something Justin Bieber did would make me more white? I find that highly offensive and racist!
Seems you folk easily confuse "highly offensive and racist" with merely "incredibly stupid"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ^
Quote from: "Romero"Having cried over something Justin Bieber did would make me more white? I find that highly offensive and racist!
Seems you folk easily confuse "highly offensive and racist" with merely "incredibly stupid"

Did you see that test CC? The questions are retarded.

Renee

Yeah, the questions were very lame.

I scored a 28 out of 100 "Not that White".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Hey whitey!!

Renee

Hey whitey!!

Herrow my little yellow friend.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Hey whitey!!

Herrow my little yellow friend.  :lol:

Po reese, po reese, that rady say lay cism.

RW

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ^

"You folks"?  Don't make me smack you cc!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Anyone matching the criteria for "You folks" could never catch me

:)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I run for fun!

Why am I so white?!?!
Beware of Gaslighters!