Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well Renee, first you stun them with your tallness then you tell them you like to sleep sideways on a bed and voila!  Room with a king size bed and a jacuzzi tub.

Note: Women don't fall for it.

Hey RW, I was just reading VF when I saw what Sparky wrote about you. What a fucking piece of work that guy turned out to be. You handled well though as you usually do.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well Renee, first you stun them with your tallness then you tell them you like to sleep sideways on a bed and voila!  Room with a king size bed and a jacuzzi tub.

See this is what I mean, you tall skinny people get everything.

Us short fat people don't get shit.

BTW, I hope that's a two person jacuzzi because your obviously too tall for a single unit. Bitch.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

BTW, I hope that's a two person jacuzzi because your obviously too tall for a single unit. Bitch.  :lol:

I am in between you two size wise. If I get anything it is because I threaten to kick asses and ask questions later. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"

I am in between you two size wise. If I get anything it is because I threaten to kick asses and ask questions later. :lol:

My God you're so violent.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Never fuck with an iron chink. ;)

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Aw.

My hopes are dashed.

As long as you are aware of the volatile powder keg you are dealing with. ;)

Obvious Li

My hopes are dashed.

so are you more like a Japanese samurai who would decapitate someone who pissed them off or a Korean male who does the tummy bump and then goes on about their business.....not sure what the chinese do to settle their differences..... 8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

My hopes are dashed.

so are you more like a Japanese samurai who would decapitate someone who pissed them off or a Korean male who does the tummy bump and then goes on about their business.....not sure what the chinese do to settle their differences..... 8-)

We return to our rightful place as the centre of the universe and turn every other nation into vassal states. ;)

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We return to our rightful place as the centre of the universe and turn every other nation into vassal states. ;)

I pray God does not make Asian countries kowtow to China any more than they already are.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I pray God does not make Asian countries kowtow to China any more than they already are.

thats right i forgot............you two are mortal enemies........ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

I would prefer a return to Japanese colonial rule than Chinese.

:o

Anonymous

I would recommend you never repeat that if you are ever in Korea.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would recommend you never repeat that if you are ever in Korea.

[/b]

true dat.....never far below the surface......probably best not to mention "comfort women" as well