A

Are you as white as me

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2014, 11:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I run for fun!

Why am I so white?!?!

Another indication of extreme whiteness.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Why am I so white?!?!

Unlucky I guess. :lol:

Anonymous

What a lame test. I couldn't finish it.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ^
Quote from: "Romero"Having cried over something Justin Bieber did would make me more white? I find that highly offensive and racist!
Seems you folk easily confuse "highly offensive and racist" with merely "incredibly stupid"

I was just joking!

Obvious Li

Why am I so white?!?!

if you answered yes to more than 15 of those questions.....you have no life.....plain and simple you need a hobby

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Why am I so white?!?!

if you answered yes to more than 15 of those questions.....you have no life.....plain and simple you need a hobby

I wonder about the geek that created the quiz? :?

RW

I have hobbies!  They just include square dancing, singing Elton John songs while drunk, and eating poutine :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have hobbies!  They just include square dancing, singing Elton John songs while drunk, and eating poutine :P

You haven't lived until you've done a drunken square dance to Elton John and with a plate of artery-clogging poutine in hand.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"I have hobbies!  They just include square dancing, singing Elton John songs while drunk, and eating poutine :P

Square dancing is not a hobby; it's a punishment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Are you speaking from personal experience here Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Unfortunately yes.

In Jr. High we always had one marking period of gym where we were literally forced to do that shit.

Once I reached HS I swore if anyone tried to make me square dance ever again I would bury them.  :lol:

Anonymous

Unfortunately yes.

In Jr. High we always had one marking period of gym where we were literally forced to do that shit.

Once I reached HS I swore if anyone tried to make me square dance ever again I would bury them.  :lol:

Hmmm, I was never forced to do anything that embarrassing in jr. high.

Romero

I'm so old, I was taught disco dancing in elementary school. Then square dancing in high school. What the?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"I'm so old, I was taught disco dancing in elementary school. Then square dancing in high school. What the?

Really? We were never taught ANY kind of dancing...I learned twerking on my own. ;)

Renee

Unfortunately yes.

Hmmm, I was never forced to do anything that embarrassing in jr. high.

As I recall everything about Jr. HS was embarrassing. :lol:

6th thru 8th grade was really the shits.